Profile Award Issues

Ranzou

Harvester
2 small things I noticed.

Friend of the Earth - it hasn't been awarded to rank 1 h/f for the past 2 rounds, since h/f awards came back. I don't think Bush Tyrant has either, but I don't know for sure. There's no problem with the other 2 honour and fame (separate) awards - perhaps it's only an issue when you combine h and f in awards?

Unlucky for Some - the award you get for sending a hostile mob out at midnight on Friday 13th when there's a full moon. I haven't seen anyone with this award yet, but surely someone should have had it by now? I checked this thread too (it is quite old though): http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423&highlight=profile+awards. Does anyone have it? I will try to get it this round anyway.

Last edited:

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Unlucky for Some - we're aware of this one... it's a bit confusing, there's nothing obviously wrong with the code but no one has yet to achieve it so it's all a bit confusing!
The only thing I can think of is that people aren't landing after sending on that tick, orrrr I dunno.

Friend of the Earth - will check it out, cheers!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i recieved the Bush Tyrant award last round, so there is no problem with that one

FeR

Harvester
2 small things I noticed.

Friend of the Earth - it hasn't been awarded to rank 1 h/f for the past 2 rounds, since h/f awards came back. I don't think Bush Tyrant has either, but I don't know for sure. There's no problem with the other 2 honour and fame (separate) awards - perhaps it's only an issue when you combine h and f in awards?

Unlucky for Some - the award you get for sending a hostile mob out at midnight on Friday 13th when there's a full moon. I haven't seen anyone with this award yet, but surely someone should have had it by now? I checked this thread too (it is quite old though): http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423&highlight=profile+awards. Does anyone have it? I will try to get it this round anyway.

I won Friend of the Earth award last round and it was not given to me. Tried to talk with Azzer but never found him on!
I got the rank 1 honour award too, and that was given to me!

Davs

Garden Designer
Seeing as this thread is here...

Can someone confirm exactly how to get the flat broke award? I remember trying to get it a few rounds ago by spending all of my funds (donated some to alliance HQ obviously) and sitting on exactly £0 for a few ticks, but at the end of the round I didn't have the award. Have I just misunderstood how to get it?

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Can someone confirm exactly how to get the flat broke award? I remember trying to get it a few rounds ago by spending all of my funds (donated some to alliance HQ obviously) and sitting on exactly £0 for a few ticks, but at the end of the round I didn't have the award. Have I just misunderstood how to get it?

I think you have to get it by actually spending your funds (on troops) rather than just donating it. You can donate everything but £2,200 and just buy 1 Gardener to get it.

Davs

Garden Designer

I think you have to get it by actually spending your funds (on troops) rather than just donating it. You can donate everything but £2,200 and just buy 1 Gardener to get it.

Cheers, I think I did it in the wrong order then. :)

/me tries it this round :D

Edwinn

Weeder
I've got the flat broke award, but I did it the hard way, calculating my expenses that I'd be left with £0