Ref : Locked Thread!

Sekishi

Pruner
Yeh its me. Sordes its what im known as here in Bush, used the nick for several years before i changed it to Sekishi. Kinda fun that some stil remember, but then again. Players have stuck around bush for quite the long time.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
yep... intelligent well thought out and with only the games interests at heart

some of the many reasons their missed...................

Sekishi

Pruner
Well, new suggestions are unlikly from me tbh Melni. Like while I work alot on them their to drastic or extreme to be approved and the forums have to many flamers that tend to like how it is even if the game is suffering. If someone wants to read one there are stil old suggestions from me around on the boards somewhere. Doubt most of them are out of date yet, as my suggestions while big dont really tend to get accepted. Last big suggestion I made that got accepted was Round 12 with the Addision of the Third branch of the routes that was out at that time. But any news about anything really being made or changes being made to make the game more interesting again ? Or for that matter make it interesting to spend money on again for Azzer's benefit.

How could any of us forget the mighty Sordes suggestion threads? :p

I thought I wrote long posts, but only one Sordes suggestion probably dwarfs everything i've written in several generations of bushtarion forums :p

Sorry about the long reads. I know i go overboard likly but suggestions should be explained and argued in. Most suggestions made now lack information or much thought into them. Some are good, some are simple and easy. But I stil miss the things that can get it back on its feet again.