Fini'

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
This round has pretty much summed up why I don't want to continue with Bushtarion - At least actively, anyway.
This round I have been in THREE alliances - And this is not how I am used to playing. All three have disbanded whilst I was offline, and I'm fed up of the lack of basic respect this community has for one another in the upper tiers.
Finale - Switchover occurs whilst I am out at the pub.
CaUsNiTa - Disbanded whilst I was working.
Resilience - Disbanded whilst I was working.
I was never given a reason for why the last two disbanded at all, and again, it's purely a lack of respect that no one was notified, apart from those that were online at the time.
Anyone that ends up seeing me around {I will be playing private from now on}, say hi - But for now, and this round at least, goodbye Bushtarion.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Sorry to see you go DaX! Enjoyed playing with you last round and very briefly this round.

(We'd of texted you but the numbers had been changed by the spy/people that left).

Bruce666

Harvester
dax keep in touch mate like too meet ya bro, also i wasnt online in the 48hrs that CaUsNiTa, fell apart although i knew id become way too inactive too lead and not much point playing with op in 2 weeks i wish you luck and until next we speak bro

Caranthir

Harvester
you did well in omgpop and we never disbanded on ya!

Though we did forget to contact you a few times :S

webvictim

Harvester
Yeah, post-split Omgpop was alright for you. There were some issues with people pranking (or not, as the case was) that led to some horrible consequences, but they got ironed out.

I'm sorry to see you go.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well, I say I'm finished - But only with ridiculous activity averages. I'll continue actually playing this game until it is dead and buried for good.
Current activity; 2.1hrs a day - And that's inclusive of the first weekend!
When you can sit in the top 50 with that average, you know things are going downhill. Or I'm too good. I'll leave you all to speculate on that one, though.

dave

Harvester
Well, I say I'm finished - But only with ridiculous activity averages. I'll continue actually playing this game until it is dead and buried for good.
When you can sit in the top 50 with that average, you know things are going downhill. Or I'm too good. I'll leave you all to speculate on that one, though.

orr your alliance is so high your protected. ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

orr your alliance is so high your protected. ;)

I got my rank and my staff myself, thank you please very much!