Another Fond Farewell

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I am having a period of alone time, as my life has pretty much gone down the crapper in the past 3 days. If I come back, I come back. If I don't, then I would like to hand out my sincerest thanks to all I have played alongside, and played against. You have all made my experience of this game very positive in various ways, and I wish you all luck in what you do.
But for now, in case I don't see you - Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.
Dax signing off.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Best of luck mate! Hope all goes well!
Only played with you for a short time but was a laugh!

Hopefully see you back very soon...nobody can stay away!!! ;)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good luck Dax, hope we see you again!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
In case there is anyone wondering, I have made another bash at the round. Bruce is away temporarily, and has asked me to hold leadership for him while he is away as a personal favour. I had a good two days of sleep though, baby steps back to my original activity levels, though.
I appreciate your comments, and that is why I love this community. It was the same when I was ill a couple of months ago too. Though after this round, it really is it.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
You're in charge now?

3 days and the alliance will disband ;)

Welcome back Dax

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Attention seeking threads aint my cup of tea. In future make your mind up and we don't need a daily update of you saying 'I'm going' 'Oh no I'm not' it's not a panto.

Bruce666

Harvester
Bruce still leads Finale, well for now lol

I took a 24hrs leave of absence a couple days ago as i have a lump in my neck and visited a private hospital, and still expecting results of the xrays and blood results

Dax i consider my co-leader and equal:)

Finale will NOT fall apart, as this i plan too be my final time leading,which is why i named it Finale, this also will probably my final active round as i will be married in July

Bruce

Ram

Head Gardener

I took a 24hrs leave of absence a couple days ago as i have a lump in my neck and visited a private hospital, and still expecting results of the xrays and blood results

Finale will NOT fall apart, as this i plan too be my final time leading,which is why i named it Finale, this also will probably my final active round as i will be married in July

Bruce

Sorry to hear that mate :(. Hope everything is ok!

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Bruce

Sorry to hear bruce :(

But it's good to hear you're going to stop leading...
Maybe you will get a chance in top 5 now then ;)