Round 34 Awards

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Worst player: Scorpio. Was very inactive, went away a couple of times for days, rarely defended. When he was called online all he did was send out to ID 1 rather than defend anyone else. Tried parking his stealth troops at alliance HQ a few times until I told him not to. And then after we had defended him for weeks he decides to jump ship to Wildcard and starts trying to stealth rush us. Pathetic behaviour.

This.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round: Last Stand, obviously.
* Best Offensive Alliance: Last Stand, probably. Haven't seen much offensiveness worth mentioning.
* Best Defensive Alliance: Funkytown, seem to have been withstanding Last Stand for a rather long time.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: Tropic Thunder: As we in Short Bus had 3 alliances we regularly hit, Tropic Thunder was the one that kept it together, and kept growing back. Very good attitude imho.
* Worst Alliance: Tough between WC and whatever that ally was that Peng led (K-Squad, thanks Prot ^^). WC for having had 59 members, wtf is up with that? And Penguins ally for bashing us for a week, then disbanding when the tables turned.
* Best Leader: Me! \o/
* Worst Leader: LaFiN, for taking away my security level... >: ( And obviously Penguin, wtf was up with that ally? :|
* Player of the Round - Allied: Ed. I love this guy so much, he's been the rock in the alliances I've been in in the last 2 rounds. He never whinges when things aren't going our way, he never loses his will to play or his activity, even when everyone else does. Keeps motivating people to go out attacking. Great attitude, great player. Keep it up man!
* Player of the Round - Solo: No idea.
* Best Offensive Player: Ed was pretty good, and unlike most he's not the "let's hit the same guy over and over again"-type like certain others.
* Best Defensive Player: Drinker1 was pretty important in defence in SB, also Trin.
* Honourable Mention Player: Antney: Was a bit sceptical when I first let him in, but he has proven to be a great asset, online a lot, always willing to participate. Cool guy, although I have no idea wtf happened when he deleted and then came back.
* Worst Player: That WildCard SO guy that kept attacking me. Congratulations, you've landed 3x in a day, perhaps it's time to move on...
* Best Moment of Round: When TehPantz joined. I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down! <3
* Worst Moment of Round: When DshowS was being a queen in defence. Cool guy most of the time, but sometimes I get the urge to hang him by his underware in a basketball ring... Also when xvi left and we never heard of him again. :(

Davs

Garden Designer
Worst Alliance of the round: Funkytown - didnt understand the concept of a resistance, even after his alliance members told him they wanted to hit LS, infact rename this to disappointing alliance of the round, you werent exactly the worst.

I wasn't really paying any real attention to the round, but I need to comment on this.

1) You're completely wrong.
2) At least make this comment for the award of "worst leader" so it at least makes some sense. If you're going to have a go at toby, direct it at him and not his alliance.
3) You, as always, are a complete tool.

Thank you for listening.
<3

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Worst Alliance of the round: Funkytown - didnt understand the concept of a resistance, even after his alliance members told him they wanted to hit LS, infact rename this to disappointing alliance of the round, you werent exactly the worst.

I wasn't really paying any real attention to the round, but I need to comment on this.

1) You're completely wrong.
2) At least make this comment for the award of "worst leader" so it at least makes some sense. If you're going to have a go at toby, direct it at him and not his alliance.
3) You, as always, are a complete tool.

Thank you for listening.
<3

/win

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i did explain myself in the post, read it? holding a grudge because you cant take a beating is pathetic and kills rounds.

it was disappointing as i said, cheers? :)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
...and im just saying what all the non toby bummers and non funkytown is thinking, thanks for listening, you heard it here first.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
You are an exceptionally dense and moronic person Cyrus. I wish i could say "thanks for listening and you heard it here first", but there are entire threads devoted to exposing your considerable faults. Chief among them is an impressively stubborn inability to see more than your own point of view, as well as a disgraceful inability to read and understand the written english language.

See what you can do in the future about posting something a little less retarded and baseless, and work with the facts on the ground, so as to avoid making yourself look like a bitter and deluded player. That'd make us all feel a little better.

As for your posts: Perhaps you should've thought more about the consequences of your actions (as an ally) when you took the opportunity to bash the only possible chance you had at a helping hand this round. While you may consider it foolish and pathetic of us to have refused to help you after you bashed us, I think it's a perfectly sensible and logical thing to do. In my opinion, there were dozens of reasons why we should not have participated in a resistance, and I can't think of a single good reason for us to have joined one. Would you like to try?

I don't see anyone but you complaining about Funkytown's actions, and toby's leadership in the last round. We were out to have fun, and i think we achieved it (mostly). Our definition of fun might not have coincided with yours, but that doesn't make our behaviour at all disappointing to anyone but you and your simple inability to understand our position last round. Thanks for coming out, don't bother replying if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
*waits for Cyrus to reply with something Cyrus thinks is funny, have nothing to do with alci's post and just make him look more retarded*

Davs

Garden Designer
i did explain myself in the post, read it?

Yes, I did read it. I then commented accordingly. Thank you for making me check that that was the case.

holding a grudge because you cant take a beating is pathetic and kills rounds.

I can't say I understand this post, as I'm not holding any sort of grudge. I wasn't even in funkytown for the vast majority of the non-round, so any interactions between yourself and them has nothing to do with me. If I was going to hold any grudge from this round it we be with toby for kicking me (which I don't, btw).

To avoid repeating myself, I direct you to this

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i did not for one second expect alci to reply calling me a moron, LOL (i bet myself 27p)

and davs you can not honestly tell me not taking part is resistances isnt pathetic, even if its for abiot of fun why wouldnt you try and join in? toby had a chance of winning potentially if he played his side right,

if it was anyone else doing the same thing, id say the same thing about them, people need get over themselves

Davs

Garden Designer
Why would an alliance with no intention of winning, and no desire to play actively enough to have to deal with a barrage of attacks from similarly sized alliances as a direct result of overthrowing the top alliance in a fight for superiority want to put themselves into the very situation they don't want to be in?
I'm pretty sure that's the logic toby was going with...

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Cyrus we have always played together and you have always been a friend, but you do make yourself out to be a retarded carrot on forums.

Why did FT have to help us? They didn't like us (mainly you im hearing) We tried to smash them...Seems perfectly right of them to not help us!

Just like the round before when twigs ally kept raping us over and over. (before he disbanded) we agreed we would NEVER help them win the round...exactly the same. (Although in the end they disbanded so didn't matter)

Please mate, save some dignity and just stop posting its just making you look so stupid!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
no right, how many rounds have gone by where you smash rank 1 drop down rank 2 n 3 smash the new rank 1 and so on, it usually happens regular. last round it didnt so yes Toby deserves my worst leader award or whatever, now suck it up princess

and IOF, we would have teamed up with twigs, infact that was the plan till they disbanded, so wtf you on about mate?

p.s. Davs your wrong, he didnt wanna help us because we bashed him. he told me himself.

Davs

Garden Designer
p.s. Davs your wrong, he didnt wanna help us because we bashed him. he told me himself.

Toby's generally grown up enough to not let that stop him from doing something that would genuinely benefit his alliance. He clearly saw that helping you win wasn't beneficial enough to the alliance - so stayed out of it. I'd say that's a fairly reasonable leadership decision to make.
Had he seen a good reason (for his alliance) to take part in the resistance - he would have helped you. But he didn't. End of.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I think Cyrus clearly doesn't understand the concept of an alliance NOT being FTW, because that's reason enough not to take part of a resistance

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
and IOF, we would have teamed up with twigs, infact that was the plan till they disbanded, so wtf you on about mate?

Errr Sorry...i don't think you were the leader! Silence/signer and myself agreed we would not help them.

You had no say and ARE incorrect now shut up