Round 34 Awards

TaO

Tree Surgeon
3 Finally, i did 90% of the pranking for the alliance and tbh i didnt see anyone else offering much, so would have liked to have seen the same level of activity for attacks without me :/

Also it's kind of funny cos Changer was rank 1/2 activity in the alliance he just wasn't so talkative in the last few weeks as he thinks he is cool with a GF when all the cool people are single lonely guys :<

OMG THERE IS THIS GIRL IN MY ROOM!

A GIRL!, I MEAN I CAN'T PLAN ANYTHING NOW, A GIRL IS IN MY ROOM!
Guys there is this girl in my room, i won't be planning

Davis

Tree Surgeon
rawr intensity towards me is boosting my ego moar and moar :D
btw this was my best moment of the round and worst moments, sorry if you think im ego boosting but tbh i really dont care what any of you think of me :p no offense to you in any way but this is a online game, and you're all people i'll never see in my life, so why would what you think about me effect me in any way at all.

if me enjoying this part of the round, and yes i genuinely loved it because i was bored and it was fun and it did in fact make me feel like i had power, which was nice since im normally the guy whos online attacking all the time trying to get others to attack too nooby to do much else. :p

but these were in fact MY best moments and Worst moments and if you dont life that stfu. and sorry changer, i guess i just didn't pay attention. and if i said worst player which i did that was way to harsh and i retract that :p but i based the "second in command" off of you having second highest Security in the ally.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
which was nice since im normally the guy whos online attacking all the time trying to get others to attack too nooby to do much else. :p

This made me laugh farking hard..

You never ever attacked on your own..
You only send an attack when you knew you was able to send 2 or 3 ticks behind the main attacks.. just so you wouldn't draw any defences..

And yet you kept failing and failing more, hence the reason you got kicked..

At first i actually had a little respect for you Davis.. but now you are posting all this brag and bullcrap you're just a sad person..
in fact, you're living the American dream.. You're nothing but egocentric based , Me myself and I are all that matters..

Changer

Head Gardener
I for one gained a little respect for you over the round Davis, then the whole suicide thing occurred and you got kicked, I thought you 'demanding' Bubbles stepped down was maybe justified (even though i entirely believe what Bubbles did was correct and all he did was stick to his guns).
Clearly I was fooled cause apparently you're still a complete idiot that cares for nothing other than himself and his ego.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round: LastStand - They held rank one from like tick 5 onwards - fair play

* Best Offensive Alliance: LastStand - Raped us (WC) into the ground.

* Best Defensive Alliance: WC - I would say us when we got our shi* together with a good line up eventually

* Honourable Mention Alliance: WildCard - For having 53 members, the current 20, 7 left and kick raping 26 people haah

* Worst Leader - Peng, her ally failed pretty bad

* Best Leader: Toby - Stuck public and FTF and did pretty well at one stage. Although a lot of people moaned about him from inside FT to us. But i guess they dont quite understand Toby and his ways :p

* Worst Leader: Bubbles - From what i hear kicked Davis after round was won...Just needless if anything. Ruins the team but i may not know all the factors.

* Player of the Round - Allied: Johnnie - The guy got to top 10 when the round had been won haha that was classic. His army was brutal at that stage

* Player of the Round - Solo: Badforu and his cheats - Just makes me laugh how much everyone *****es and hates them! But on a serious note, Boom was very good imo.

* Best Offensive Player: Silence for organising mine and his rushes on FT. PB ATTACK TEAM FTW!!

* Best Defensive Player: Ollie did well, could always rely on him. :)

* Honourable Mention Player: Zigzag - Last few rounds got a lot of stick since RRR, but was awesome this round. Was active, stole a lot of land, defended well! Feel sorry for him the round ended early as it was prob his best.

* Worst Player: CK - Stop going on fuc*king holidays!! :p (You also just got this, because you mailed me 2 mins ago saying something nasty :p)

* Best Moment of Round: Rushing FT was fun, only highlight of the round to be honest.

* Worst Moment of Round: Just getting raped constantly by FT and LS for a long period of time.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
which was nice since im normally the guy whos online attacking all the time trying to get others to attack too nooby to do much else. :p

This made me laugh farking hard..

You never ever attacked on your own..
You only send an attack when you knew you was able to send 2 or 3 ticks behind the main attacks.. just so you wouldn't draw any defences..

And yet you kept failing and failing more, hence the reason you got kicked..

At first i actually had a little respect for you Davis.. but now you are posting all this brag and bullcrap you're just a sad person..
in fact, you're living the American dream.. You're nothing but egocentric based , Me myself and I are all that matters..

QFT

You also remember all the whining like a little girl when somebody else got free land that he didn't. Never really got land by yourself Davis always trying to jump in on others attacks.

You whined like a little girl half through the round and now your doing it more. Honestly nobody cares mate :/

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
3 Finally, i did 90% of the pranking for the alliance and tbh i didnt see anyone else offering much, so would have liked to have seen the same level of activity for attacks without me :/

Also it's kind of funny cos Changer was rank 1/2 activity in the alliance he just wasn't so talkative in the last few weeks as he thinks he is cool with a GF when all the cool people are single lonely guys :<

From personal experience, we need a Christmas Day style day off for Valentines. I had to pick Bush and the losing of my testicles, or my missus, and future supposed happiness. :p

TaO

Tree Surgeon

From personal experience, we need a Christmas Day style day off for Valentines. I had to pick Bush and the losing of my testicles, or my missus, and future supposed happiness. :p

Bush above all... Else your not a real man.. ;)

But

This was inside joke for LS members :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
3 finally, i did 90% of the pranking for the alliance and tbh i didnt see anyone else offering much, so would have liked to have seen the same level of activity for attacks without me :/

also it's kind of funny cos changer was rank 1/2 activity in the alliance he just wasn't so talkative in the last few weeks as he thinks he is cool with a gf when all the cool people are single lonely guys :<

omg there is this girl in my room!

A girl!, i mean i can't plan anything now, a girl is in my room!

lol

Bruce666

Harvester
* Alliance of the round: LastStand - Obviously

* Best Offensive Alliance: LastStand

* Best Defensive Alliance: Funkytown - I would say us because we had a great leader and a very good core

* Honourable Mention Alliance: Short bus-hanging in ftf till the bitter end

* Worst Leader - Penguin

* Best Leader: Toby - had problems with him before this round but fair play too him great leader and great player, also i think my spelling has improved:eek:

* Player of the Round - Allied: Johnnie - was great playing with him in Funkytown he was rank 9 and i was rank 12 , you stayed up their till the end whereas i got into twigleys range and it was over:(

* Player of the Round - Solo: Badforu

* Best Offensive Player: Johnnie by a country mile

* Best Defensive Player: Dax, allways pranked instanly, allways defends, great player

* Honourable Mention Player: Deathscythe, allways plays well , in every round ive seen good job mate

* Worst Player: Silence, for his assholish tactics that made garrett quit bush AGAIN:/

* Best Moment of Round: Hitting WC and also cracking into 12th mid round was my favorite bit:)
* Worst Moment of Round: N/A- i liked this round whilst it lasted:)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Davis you meanie!

Alliance of the round: LS
Worst Alliance of the round: Funkytown - didnt understand the concept of a resistance, even after his alliance members told him they wanted to hit LS, infact rename this to disappointing alliance of the round, you werent exactly the worst.

Silence

Head Gardener
* Worst Player: Silence, for his assholish tactics that made garrett quit bush AGAIN:/

* Best Moment of Round: Hitting WC and also cracking into 12th mid round was my favorite bit:)

I find this rather amusing. Your alliance was allowed to hit mine, yet when I 0 several of your members thats 'assholish tactics'?

Im sorry I play the game like a war game.

And yes, im expecting the retort "ZOMG JEEP RUSHER" - I did that for ~5 rushes then toby pointed out how lame it was, I agreed that it was a bit too malicious and stopped. Then he started harrier rushing WC, the ******* =P :D

Many units could have stopped my terror/PB rushes and its not my fault you didnt defend them. I couldn't grab more acres as it would raise my score into the bigger guys in LS, and I wasn't prepared to have a boring round.

SO I APOLOGISE for playing the game. Damn those assholish tactics.

Next you will be whining when more than one person is attacking you at once, or when your alliance loses and you consider it unfair. Deal with it - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Accept that the guys who beat you played better rather than *****ing and whining.

In the wise words of Caz

[18:05] <@CAZ> FFS SILENCE
[18:05] <@CAZ>STOP PLAYING THE GAME
[18:05] <@CAZ> ITS UNFAIR(1)

--------------
1. Cazzington, Caz. The Wise Words of Caz, Also Including the Word of the Hiphopopotamus p19

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

I find this rather amusing. Your alliance was allowed to hit mine, yet when I 0 several of your members thats 'assholish tactics'?

Im sorry I play the game like a war game.

And yes, im expecting the retort "ZOMG JEEP RUSHER" - I did that for ~5 rushes then toby pointed out how lame it was, I agreed that it was a bit too malicious and stopped. Then he started harrier rushing WC, the ******* =P :D

Many units could have stopped my terror/PB rushes and its not my fault you didnt defend them. I couldn't grab more acres as it would raise my score into the bigger guys in LS, and I wasn't prepared to have a boring round.

SO I APOLOGISE for playing the game. Damn those assholish tactics.

Next you will be whining when more than one person is attacking you at once, or when your alliance loses and you consider it unfair. Deal with it - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Accept that the guys who beat you played better rather than *****ing and whining.

In the wise words of Caz

[18:05] <@CAZ> FFS SILENCE
[18:05] <@CAZ>STOP PLAYING THE GAME
[18:05] <@CAZ> ITS UNFAIR(1)

--------------
1. Cazzington, Caz. The Wise Words of Caz, Also Including the Word of the Hiphopopotamus p19

Dont try to grab all attention for the PB/terror rushes :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Worst Alliance of the round: Funkytown - didnt understand the concept of a resistance, even after his alliance members told him they wanted to hit LS, infact rename this to disappointing alliance of the round, you werent exactly the worst.

You're so wrong and delusional, it's beyond amusing.

I think you'll find toby fully understands the concept of a resistance, and didn't want to participate. Nor did he do it unilaterally, he asked the alliance several times, and as far as i can recall, the majority was against resisting LS and possibly giving WC the win.

I can't, in fact, think of any Funkytown members who did want to participate in a resistance, so if you could please name those members who did want one, I'd be delighted to hear it. I'm not saying it's not possible, just that i didn't hear even a whisper of people wanting to "restart" the round and have more jockeying for position, which would, ultimately, be unfavourable to us.

Just because we didn't play by "your" rules to make "your" round the most fun, doesn't make us disappointing. I think you'd find many of the FT players enjoyed their round, and had a great one. Furthermore, looking at the awards so far, people understood how/why we played, and applauded us for that. Stop being so dense, Cyrus, it's embarrassing.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

There were a few people who did want to help WC resist, but they were outnumbered by those of us who didn't. And I still think we made the right choice.

Also, you say Funkytown were the worst alliance and then go on to bash me and say my alliance wanted to help you? So why is my alliance the worst if they wanted to help you? Sort your story out or continue being dismissed as a mental non-entity.

On topic:

Alliance of the round: Last Stand.

Best offensive alliance: Last Stand. Killed the other FTW alliance with relative ease so voting for anyone else would be daft.

Best defensive alliance: Lame as it is to give this to my own alliance, I'm going to go with the Funkytown from a few weeks ago. Our activity was excellent for a non-FTW alliance and pretty much everyone was in it for the team. After a week or so of being woken up 5 times a night to organise defence against LS I got a bit sick of it and let us die and we never really got going again after that.

Honourable mention alliance: Short Bus. Many amusing alliance mails from them. Thanks, Pantz.

Best leader: No idea. Apparently I was pretty awesome.

Worst leader: Probably penguin. Her alliance crumbled in like a minute. Also Podunk deserves a mention here. Co-leader my arse :p

Allied player of the round: PI. Great activity, always there to be highlighted, always willing to die for the cause, always does as he is asked, good attacker, never moans. Played with him twice, and twice he has been excellent. I recommend him to anyone.

Solo player of the round: Maickesh was rather impressive.

Best offensive player: Silence. He was very offensive :(

Best defensive player: PI again was excellent for defence, as were DaX and Finkz.

Honourable mention player: Finkz. He was a new find for me. He's a pretty new player so needs some help with attacking, but his activity and attitude were exceptional. I recommend him.

Worst player: Scorpio. Was very inactive, went away a couple of times for days, rarely defended. When he was called online all he did was send out to ID 1 rather than defend anyone else. Tried parking his stealth troops at alliance HQ a few times until I told him not to. And then after we had defended him for weeks he decides to jump ship to Wildcard and starts trying to stealth rush us. Pathetic behaviour.

Also Badforu applies for this award, as he does every other round.

Best moments of the round: Killing Steve God a couple of times and hearing Bubbles had restarted as a harrier so he could defend, and the server crash which brought the monotony to a glorious end.

Worst moments of the round: Doing nightcover by myself for the past week or two and not being able to motivate my members to becoming active again.