LastStand (what you may not know)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well considering it would have been transferred after the alliances would have been locked, I dont know how much choice there would have been about it.

Well i think Davis knew Martin would always give it back as he pmed me about it and Bubbles was saying he would get it back so i think a plan before the lock from Davis was always in contention.

I think the fact that it takes the alliances to be locked for half the alliance not to leave is pretty sad when i think of the fun we had. Also I find it really sad that this incident split some of the alliance up because i enjoyed it.

More to the point find it sad how Bubbles complained about BigBoss not leading at all last round and then did the exact same thing this round. Thats what has annoyed me most. He wanted leadership last round due to BB being inactive and crap but as soon as the shoe is on the other foot, it's fine apparently.

MacMikey

Harvester
Well considering it would have been transferred after the alliances would have been locked, I dont know how much choice there would have been about it.

Well i think Davis knew Martin would always give it back as he pmed me about it and Bubbles was saying he would get it back so i think a plan before the lock from Davis was always in contention.

I think the fact that it takes the alliances to be locked for half the alliance not to leave is pretty sad when i think of the fun we had. Also I find it really sad that this incident split some of the alliance up because i enjoyed it.

More to the point find it sad how Bubbles complained about BigBoss not leading at all last round and then did the exact same thing this round. Thats what has annoyed me most. He wanted leadership last round due to BB being inactive and crap but as soon as the shoe is on the other foot, it's fine apparently.

Well it worked for Yuri and it worked for Bubbley. I might try it sometime. :p

Mattheus

Head Gardener
I for one am glad Davis signed his name at the bottom of his post. It really added that extra bit of credibility I was looking for.

Lukey

Harvester
I took 5 mins out of my life to read that... what a load of ****

Bubbles ftw!

David and his following i LOLED at that :)