Round 34 Awards

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Regardless, it would be wrong to not recognise the achievements some – the most prominent of which was the leadership in LS, bubbles. Now I would like to justify this as from the sounds of things there was one cock up? There is only so much I can see from not being involved – but the group which LS had was very tight at the beginning of the round. Now I feel that, that is impossible without a strong leadership force behind it motivating and driving it forwards. However I might be completely wrong, as I said I can’t see much as an outsider.

Unfortunately you are completely wrong.
Granted he did get the players together, but that was the only leadership thing that i saw from him to be fair.
It was pretty much like BB last round but you got the sense BB actually cared.

He wasn't dong the leadership of the alliance - ill let you guess who was doing it.

Then he deleted like twice through the round, kicked Davis who was one of the most vital members early on just for suiciding (which seemed hypocritical) which nearly had a repeat of RRR untill he was stripped of the leadership and it was handed to our most useless, but probally most cool headed, member of the round xD

He didn't even have his awesome activity as a fall back either. Just wasn't a leader which bugged me because he was decent for GC.

Secondly the group LS has was irrefutably the most dedicated group who desired the win the most, filled with 20 good members

It's easy to motivate an alliance when you just say "Do you want IoF n Co to win?".

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Player of the Round - Solo - None actually, 90% of them cheated, the other 10% i haven't seen

I didn't cheat and neither did my pnap and I'm not just saying this because I care about your award but I don't really think you're being fair

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Like 6 solo's cheated the entire round out of 300. That's roughly 2%.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
highest 5 solos at "round end" weren't a part of the badforu cheating group (not sure about 1 of them actually :p )

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Regardless, it would be wrong to not recognise the achievements some – the most prominent of which was the leadership in LS, bubbles. Now I would like to justify this as from the sounds of things there was one cock up? There is only so much I can see from not being involved – but the group which LS had was very tight at the beginning of the round. Now I feel that, that is impossible without a strong leadership force behind it motivating and driving it forwards. However I might be completely wrong, as I said I can’t see much as an outsider.

Unfortunately you are completely wrong.
Granted he did get the players together, but that was the only leadership thing that i saw from him to be fair.
It was pretty much like BB last round but you got the sense BB actually cared.

He wasn't dong the leadership of the alliance - ill let you guess who was doing it.

Then he deleted like twice through the round, kicked Davis who was one of the most vital members early on just for suiciding (which seemed hypocritical) which nearly had a repeat of RRR untill he was stripped of the leadership and it was handed to our most useless, but probally most cool headed, member of the round xD

He didn't even have his awesome activity as a fall back either. Just wasn't a leader which bugged me because he was decent for GC.

Secondly the group LS has was irrefutably the most dedicated group who desired the win the most, filled with 20 good members

It's easy to motivate an alliance when you just say "Do you want IoF n Co to win?".

Always there to take the powerful titles ;)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - LS. rank 1, day 1.. what else?
* Best Offensive Alliance - LS. Only alliance that cared about attacking, and did a very nice job early on
* Best Defensive Alliance - FT. Alot harder to take down then WC.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - WC for putting up with Cyrus
* Worst Alliance - i'd normally say worst ally but cant see who that is :p
* Best Leader - Toby, stuck to his ideals, and didn't give in to anyone.
* Worst Leader - BuBbLeS, Recruited the amazing players that were WC, then went inactive. NEVER KICK DAVIS :p(doesn't work well as signer i guess since nothing as major went down)
* Player of the Round - Allied - Twigley, more of a leader than anyone in LS
* Player of the Round - Solo - CK because apprently he was pretty massive and i thought he was playig inactive. and i love him.
* Best Offensive Player - QS, he was always attacking alone or trying to get people to send with.
* Best Defensive Player - Twigley for defend plans
* Honourable Mention Player - whoever i stole over 3k land from when i restarted and held constant conversations with. According to him there is a rule that says. "You can only send 1/4 mobs on weekdays, 1/5 early morning weekdays, and full on weekends"
* Biggest Confusion - Wounter. Why does everyone talk about how amazing he is and how when he made an ID our whole ally was like OMG Wounter's making an ID to kill us. I've played with him and against him, but never felt threatened or awe'd so idk.
* Best Moment of Round - Waking up to realize I had been kicked with the knowledge that i had 2 friends within the ally and i could reak havoc
* Worst Moment of Round - Bubbles giving into my demands so I didn't get the huge killing fest i wanted.

p.s.
a Mod should move all the discussion to another thread, title "Round 34 Award Discussion." because i see less than a page of awards here.

Last edited:

Ram

Head Gardener
* Best Moment of Round - Waking up to realize I had been kicked with the knowledge that i had 2 friends within the ally and i could reak havoc
* Worst Moment of Round - Bubbles giving into my demands so I didn't get the huge killing fest i wanted.

Seriously, get the fu*k over yourself. If we knew you would have acted like this, everyone would have just left you solo tbh.

Changer

Head Gardener
Rofl how little you know Davis.
1. Making up the whole dont kick Davis thing is lets face it extremly sad and a pathetic attempt to grab some much needed attention to yourself.
2. Just because im not ordering anyone around doesnt mean i wasnt helping out in other ways
3 Finally, i did 90% of the pranking for the alliance and tbh i didnt see anyone else offering much, so would have liked to have seen the same level of activity for attacks without me :/

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
3 Finally, i did 90% of the pranking for the alliance and tbh i didnt see anyone else offering much, so would have liked to have seen the same level of activity for attacks without me :/

This much is true. Didn't/didnt have to do much co-leading but did prank people i told him to prank.

Also it's kind of funny cos Changer was rank 1/2 activity in the alliance he just wasn't so talkative in the last few weeks as he thinks he is cool with a GF when all the cool people are single lonely guys :<

Changer

Head Gardener
Lol, i was rank 1 activity by a fair margin i believe. If i had needed to do something i would of but tbh I wanted to take the chance to have a break.
Also i never claimed to be second in command. I would never want to have lead and wouldnt have accepted any leadership position. I just did what i could behind the scenes to help whenever needed.

bluehen55

Harvester
1. Making up the whole dont kick Davis thing is lets face it extremly sad and a pathetic attempt to grab some much needed attention to yourself.

I think this sums it up pretty nicely. And really of the people to single out, you pick Changer who was constantly offering to attack with people, and not even send geos just to help others land?

marvin

Tree Surgeon

Seriously, get the fu*k over yourself. If we knew you would have acted like this, everyone would have just left you solo tbh.

ROFL.

Ram and Changer ftw.