[Recruiting] NotOnMyWatch needs you!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
id like to finish somewhere, if what og has told me is untrue then ill join the fray

Ignore Ogluk, he was more useless than a chocolate teapot this round. Moaned and *****ed constantly and left the alliance and on purpose messed up our IRC channel once he left.

He was fairly friendly with a lot of us in there, but proved to be a massive cock in the end!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
well if thats the case, give me four ticks to emerge from sleep and ill put my note in. If i get to beat crackhead on score and land, leaving my nap ring is worth it ;)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
id like to finish somewhere, if what og has told me is untrue then ill join the fray

Ignore Ogluk, he was more useless than a chocolate teapot this round. Moaned and *****ed constantly and left the alliance and on purpose messed up our IRC channel once he left.

He was fairly friendly with a lot of us in there, but proved to be a massive cock in the end!

looool i complained about the general lack of direction from the alliance as a whole, saw no change even though change was promised
thus left

not my fault you werent willing to give the alliance direction, heck i'd have been active and cared if i'd had reason to but idling all round at rank 2 with unimaginative bashes every couple of days wasnt really my idea of fun

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
well i will sit on the fence here, as ive never seen nomw, as im hovering in the mid top 100, but og knows im not completely useless - just cause he loved me really in khaos. ;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

looool i complained about the general lack of direction from the alliance as a whole, saw no change even though change was promised
thus left

not my fault you werent willing to give the alliance direction, heck i'd have been active and cared if i'd had reason to but idling all round at rank 2 with unimaginative bashes every couple of days wasnt really my idea of fun

Tell me what you wanted me to do? I didn't want to lead or be leader!! I was just there to keep the alliance together!

Resistance was over, rank 3 and 4 were out of 60% of our range...I told you many times to restart you didn't! Not my fault you were bored!

And the way you acted once you left was plain childish!