Update on our baby son diagnosed with Leukaemia

Bully

Weeder
Some of you may recall that my Son was diagnosed with Leukaemia in march 2008 we have come a long way since then and seeing as christmas is just around the corner we wanted to share this special gift with you.

To all my Friends please watch this video of our son, (with the sound on) and help Ted in his efforts to raise awareness of childhood cancer by sharing it with all your friends on facebook, twitter, blogs and forums you may go to! Thank you and we hope you enjoy sharing Ted's journey so far!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qoifUgYdq8

regards
Bulldog66

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
:D I'm so glad Ted is doing well. I remember reading your thread in the old forums (I think) and seeing some of the pictures.

Hope everything continues to look up for you and your son Bully

penguin

Official Helper
I like the video and song choice, they really did a wonderful job with it.

All those facts.. wow.

I will never sing that song again like I used to.. now it'll have a lot more meaning and I'll think about Ted every time I sing it.. It's always good to raise awareness of cancer..

:) Keep strong guys.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
very good video i've posted it on my facebook and such and told a few friends to watch it :) is this on TV or anything it looks like a legit cancer awareness comercial

saint1d

Head Gardener
Quality stuff Bully, really moving. So glad to hear Ted is doing well, was just talking to my wife about him a few weeks ago. Will post the link on my FB page too.