Dragon Age: Origins

Souls

Official Helper
If you loved KOTOR or Neverwinter Nights you'll love this. :D

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
all fun and stuff, but when you want to create a character (female) you can improve(enlarge) anything you wish except one thing.
so booooo.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I always like giving a girl huge, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE kn... knees myself. It's never an option :(

I tried Dragon Age out for all of about 6 hours back when it came out, I found it really quite boring/repetitive, and pointless (had no motiviation to complete it). It really didn't have the "Free-roam" appeal that Oblivion had.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I tried Dragon Age out for all of about 6 hours back when it came out, I found it really quite boring/repetitive, and pointless (had no motiviation to complete it). It really didn't have the "Free-roam" appeal that Oblivion had.

This. I got bored in about the same time frame. Then moved onto Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 and just about anything else since DAO was beyond boring.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
finally managed to start playing it. i made a female..i like the way you can run around the castle with only your underwear on and NO ONE will care! :D

just to check, did anyone else die a shitload at the start when you're escaping the castle?

zhouj

Harvester
Make an arcane warrior then! The game is first game is easy, even with the patch and on harder difficulties. Maybe I'm too much of a munchkin. -.-

Expansion is an absolute joke; did they play-test at all? Numerous bugs and just atrociously easy. I think I only popped potions in two fights.

ME2 is a much better game either way!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
arcane warrior? im planning on making a duelist or assassin, haven't totally decided yet. its a bit slow atm because of the lack of skills but i suspect battles get alot more interesting once everyones got more skills and i can learn to chain up loads of skills together to wtfpwn the dark spawn :D

p.s. i have a friend called Oren. i told him about what happened to his character xD

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Neverwinter nights has always been epic, haven't tried this one though ;o

Alvestein

Garden Designer
mmm morrigan ftw :D kinda dissapointing all the chicks have the same underwear :( im so gonna talk my hero and her into some lesbian fun times :D

zhouj

Harvester
arcane warrior? im planning on making a duelist or assassin, haven't totally decided yet. its a bit slow atm because of the lack of skills but i suspect battles get alot more interesting once everyones got more skills and i can learn to chain up loads of skills together to wtfpwn the dark spawn :D

p.s. i have a friend called Oren. i told him about what happened to his character xD

It's a specialization for mages. And Morrigan sucks; she was fun for a few hours but just turns into an irrational little ***** after a while.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Morrigan is awesome! she singlehandedly took down like 5 darkspawn on her own. and she's pretty friendly if you make her like you :)

zhouj

Harvester
Morrigan is awesome! she singlehandedly took down like 5 darkspawn on her own. and she's pretty friendly if you make her like you :)

Have you played through the game yet? If not, I won't spoil it for you. :p If so, it's pretty clear she has her own ends.