Rd 32 awards

BuBbLeS

Harvester
* Alliance of the round: PB - even after we died and lost many members due to retarded reasons we fought back and had some fun and came second.

* Best Offensive Alliance: PB - from start to finish we had people constantly attacking or asking for attacks tos be planned.

* Best Defensive Alliance: Khaos - was a very hard alliance to kill. I spent ages trying to kill them off and land on them and we eventually got there.

* Honourable Mention Alliance:

* Worst Alliance: NO U

* Best Leader: Martin - didnt want to lead an alliance this round but ended up doing so and he did it well untill a few weeks ago when he couldn't be bothered anymore lol

* Worst Leader: Kuda - sorry mate, great player, great guy and great to be around but this round was a bad round for you to lead :(

* Player of the Round - Allied - toby - active, ready to defend and attack.

* Player of the Round - Solo -

* Best Offensive Player: Lobster/Khris - everytime i was online these two had several attacks out.

* Best Defensive Player: toby/bubbles/twig(when he played) us 3 were always about defending and sorting others out defending.

* Honourable Mention Player: Silence - great planner and i must admit seeing how you plan your attacks etc has taught me how to plan myself in future alliances.

* Worst Player: FB/pinpower - where the **** was you 2 when you was needed. Bad round for you 2 :(

* Best Moment of Round: Me and Twigs basically stopping 9/10 land grabs on us during the bad times and seeing Silence not get rank 1 also :)

* Worst Moment of Round: when PB fell at the start and members giving up and running away

p.s thanks for all the mentions :D

* Alliance of the round
SNS, they won. easy as that
* Best Offensive Alliance
Well i must say, PB did some really nice attacks, suiciding for fun BR's, thats always a + :D
* Best Defensive Alliance
Khaos, just almost never landing on them guys :(
* Honourable Mention Alliance
4 20, they did an awesome comeback!
* Worst Alliance
SIN, they got killed and gave up?
* Best Leader
Intense, you win, you deserve thew glory
* Worst Leader
Really dont know, i think most leaders have tried their best.
* Player of the Round - Allied
There is a few people, so im not going to say any names.
* Player of the Round - Solo
Cant give myself the credit? shame ;)
Elderveld has done a nice job, being top solo untill i overtook him, and he made a nice comeback.
* Best Offensive Player
MacMikey, rank 1 stealer *mumbles something like ******
* Best Defensive Player
Ogluk, next time you got to bed, PLEASE tell me!. you really too damn active ;)
* Honourable Mention Player
Maickesh, very very nice bribing this round.
* Worst Player
Mitch? just because he wants an award <3 Mitch!
* Best Moment of Round
Coming back from holoday, missing first 4 weeks, and still have a portal position.
* Worst Moment of Round
Fer keep trying to take over my statistics.. and doing it! :(

If sin got killed and gave up how are we in rank 5? :)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Best Moment of Round: Successfully organising a resistance and successfully defending against one

* Worst Moment Of Round: Twigley, juping me in an alliance once more, nitrous not taking the iniative early on in the round when me n fer were pushing for us to strike first

Key Points:

no leaders stood out for me

silence's amazing organising (he reminds me of a young me :p haha)

Amanala

Harvester
* Alliance of the round: SNS, I had the most fun in there, shouldn't ever have left.
* Best Offensive Alliance: PB. Nobody else really attacked much.
* Best Defensive Alliance: None, they were all fairly terrible.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: Pass.
* Best Leader: Intense.
* Player of the Round - Allied: Darksider.
* Player of the Round - Solo: See above.
* Best Offensive Player: Fer.
* Best Defensive Player: Ogluk.
* Honourable Mention Player: JJbrosandjl.
* Worst Player: See above.
* Best Moment of Round: Leaving PB.
* Worst Moment of Round: Leaving SNS.

masa76

Weeder
* Alliance of the round
- Khaos, stay at top without real top players. ;)

* Best Offensive Alliance
- dunno, maybe SNS

* Best Defensive Alliance
- Khaos, most incomings and friendly mobs.

* Honourable Mention Alliance
- When whole round end.

* Worst Alliance
- 420 and their stupid spies.

* Best Leader
- Ogluk did just nice job.

* Worst Leader
-420 leader

* Player of the Round - Allied
- Many good players.

* Player of the Round - Solo
- none

* Best Offensive Player
- Johnnie

* Best Defensive Player
- Saint1d, never whining when alarmed but still too old for playing in ally. xD

* Honourable Mention Player

* Worst Player
- 420 robo spy, no names...

* Best Moment of Round
-When it end.

* Worst Moment of Round
-When it start.

No ally playing for me long time. I am too old.

-Masa, Your backup. :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - SnS We won the round, put most effort in for it and led a good resistance, think we deserve credit!

* Best Offensive Alliance - PB No one else really attacked towards then end, so they were the only ones that impressed

* Best Defensive Alliance - KHaoS Anything with Masa and Ogluk in it is going to have amazing defence ( MASA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PLAYING? )

* Honourable Mention Alliance - PB Came back and fought on well.

* Worst Alliance - NO U With a great player at the helm, never really managed to come to much which was disappointing, but much like Toast, i think he'll do well in a few rounds.

* Best Leader - Intense - Nobody was brilliant but Intense stood out for me the most, i think he did well. Nitrous Did well for his first ever lead, think with time and experience will do well.

* Worst Leader - Kuda hands down!! NEVER KICK SIGNER!!!!!

* Player of the Round - Allied - FeR Rank 1 BH and Rank 1 EFF - Says it all. CK - Was just simply amazing this round! Deserves his rank one!! SnS survived at the end purely on his back!! Well done buddy, so glad you came back :)

* Player of the Round - Solo - Was there any good solos? :s

* Best Offensive Player - FeR Said my reasons above

* Best Defensive Player - Bubbles As much as it kills me to say that, as i hate him with a passion, he really was good in defence!

* Honourable Mention Player - Silence Not only does the light shine out of his arse, but he can organise attacks like no one else in this game! Recruit Silence and your alliance wins!

* Worst Player - Godsend Bailed on us before the round started because Martin clicked his fingers. (I think his leaving message will be in our end of round thread - pure gold dust. Twigley - Basically left us because he didn't like the alliance, didn't like the leaders, didn't like the way it was run and didn't think he was going to get portal! Pffft strap a pair on!

* Best Moment of Round - Smashing PB after them hammered us earlier and watching Twigs/GS/Bubbles die :) (Well even if none of them really died for ages haha)

* Worst Moment of Round - Logging on to see PB smashing us and we had no defence, no one online, no one pranking and us all dying. I didn't even get a prank online :s

mastah

Planter
* Alliance of the round - None.

* Best Offensive Alliance - PB we had some fun in the attacks

* Best Defensive Alliance - KHaoS it took us quite some time to take them down

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Four 20 (go Toast!)

* Worst Alliance - NO U quite a dissapointing ally happy to see us taking them down and others finishing them off

* Best Leader - Martin for not doing much ;)

* Worst Leader - Bruce hope to see him doing better on future leads

* Player of the Round - Allied -
- Toby always a hl away
- Bubbles was uber active and planned a lot of attacks

* Player of the Round - Solo - didnt pay any attention to them

* Best Offensive Player - Lobster (proud to be a dutchie!) he rushed a lot of people into their deaths :)

* Best Defensive Player - Ogluk / Johnnie - always defending against us

* Honourable Mention Player - All my other PB ally mates :)

* Worst Player - Davis

* Best Moment of Round - Joining PB and having lots of fun there

* Worst Moment of Round - None

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - SnS, organised good resistance and as soon as they got rank one were never gonna let anyone else take it

* Best Offensive Alliance - PB, put in a great effort after being bashed to take 2nd spot

* Best Defensive Alliance - SnS.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - PB for their comeback

* Worst Player - None

* Best Moment of Round - killing off various allied players by myself while in my solo ally :D Then getting revenge on Cybertech when they killed me after a solo TL zeroed me :D

* Worst Moment of Round - Having to leave WTF thanks to uni. then them dissipating (good people in there, had fun :))

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Alliance of the Round: SnS

Best offense Alliance: PB without a doubt, always attacking

Best Leader: Martin

Worst Leader: Kuda - His activity was worse than me, and I didn't have a pc for that part of the round

Best Allied player: Bubbles - "how can you kill that which has no life?" His activity is solid, as is his planning

Worst moment of the round: Realising I didn't have the time to play bush like I wanted.

LS_

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - SnS. They successfully resisted PB and held out the early resistance attempts. Deserved their win.
* Best Offensive Alliance - PB. Some great organization and lots of activity. Some very blood hungry people in here.
* Best Defensive Alliance - KHaoS held out for a very long time with lots of stealth and big attacks. Showed skills and should probably finished 3rd.
* Worst Alliance - NO U
* Player of the Round - Allied - BuBbLeS I'm jumping on the BuBbLeS bum train. Saved everyone's land when I first joined PB along with Twigley. As the round progressed proved himself to be an excellent co-leader, organizer, and all round nice guy.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Elderveld and BigBoss always seemed to be lingering around our tail-enders.
* Best Offensive Player - lobster is a machine. Proves number of attacks sent > skill :p Khris was always trying to stealth someone and something. Very helpful in picking off NO U, KHaoS, and 420.
* Best Defensive Player - BuBbLeS & Twigley. For their work during the PB downfall.
* Honourable Mention Player - Toby as always proved his value to his alliance. Loyal, reliable, contactable, active.
* Worst Player/Worst moment of round - whoever didn't prank me when SnS inc showed up meaning I get a prank 3/4mins before EOT to send out on phone at work with 4 days left of round. Result = (Biggest score drop in a tick: 39,989,395,011 1)
Also my planning for one of hits on KHaoS was abysmal.
* Best Moment of Round - Having TL's pwning all the AR units from the smaller allies. Thug > Robo.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
worst moment of the round: getting kicked out of wtf for being inactive without notice
best moment of the round:
- killing gooner the next day he kicked me
- getting rob and charlie in the alliance :D
best episode of the round: DRAGON

Davis

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - SNS - For letting me in and for once not betraying me at the end of the round.

* Best Offensive Alliance - PB - SNS did **** attacking after we won so i wont give it to us. and PB seemed to be the only ally organizing anything after that.

* Best Defensive Alliance - PB - you know its bad when it takes the rank 1 ally using 5+ man masses on an ally to land on them...

* Honourable Mention Alliance - NO U - after having probably the shittiest start ever they managed to still play well...

* Worst Alliance - NO U - (During the time i was in them (first week?)) I was online over 20 hours a day, always defending, always stealing, top 20 , never saw anyone else defend other than me, and ToY... members would be online, see someone had incs, and log off yet continue to talk in #bushtarion (Protaceeo(cant spell)

* Best Leader - None - I guess intense for cooling down nitrous when he was about to kick me :p. But it seemed like most leaders were first time leading or didn't live up to what they're capable of...

* Worst Leader - Kuda - did a **** job holding PB together when signs of attack came in... never kick signer

* Player of the Round - Allied - CK - He kept on planning attacks and **** while everyone else who had no targets seemed to dissapear, you could always count on him to prank everyone when def/attacks were needed.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Jeff54321 - He held rank 1 solo as a puppet for quite some time and continued to be a force to mess with for some time after that.

* Best Offensive Player - FeR - was always attacking the entire round. almost online 24/7

* Best Defensive Player - Cyrus - Planned almost all of the resistance defence which in effect won us the round.

* Honourable Mention Player - Cody - did very well for his first real round and really has learned some stuff about the game that even i still lack knowledge about.

* Worst Player -Protaceo - Talked more **** about how bad everyone was compaired to him than anyone i've ever met. yet whenever he was givin a chance to shine he ran away(logged off) and did ****.

* Best Moment of Round - Not getting ****ed over by my own alliance for once.

* Worst Moment of Round - putting so much effect into NO U with none in return

Last edited:

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Thx for mentions ^^

best solo - jeff, very impressive at round start with such a weak route. Didn't really follow other solo's after that so he wins by default :p

Best allied players :
Silence - magnet for wins.
Toby - always kicking ass
Fer - Pretty good BH performance

Most dissapointing :

- Saying and beeing 99.99% convinced Spit & swallow is just dust in the wind and PB will crush them in no time after resistance took them down. As the previous round it's confirmed having big names and experience on your side it's not as important as having "youngsters" who want to prove themselfs. :p All PB managed to do was a silly 4:1 damage in a suicide attack so i'm fairly dissapointed with their comeback :p But then again they played for their own goals .. i just couldn't imagine them giving up to fight for #1.

- Seeing my goal for the round might be too easy due to lack of alliances and giving up :p

saint1d

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - SNS for winning
* Best Offensive Alliance - PB
* Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Khaos for sticking together
* Worst Alliance - 420 for using spies, but well done for persistency
* Best Leader - Ogluk/Toby
* Worst Leader - Toby/Ogluk
* Player of the Round - Allied - Masa as always, 100% dependable
* Player of the Round - Solo - Whoever finishes highest
* Best Offensive Player Lobster
* Best Defensive Player - Masa/Ogluk/me lol
* Honourable Mention Player -
* Worst Player - saint1d
* Best Moment of Round - the end
* Worst Moment of Round - losing land to 15m INN from Leash when I sent def then hit sleep. Damn you lol :p

Abreu

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - SnS...They won the round what more can I say
* Best Offensive Alliance - PB
* Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos...Very hard to get though Ogluk and Masa
* Honourable Mention Alliance - 4~20...To come back to 3rd spot from having 3 members. Well done guys
* Worst Alliance - NO U/BlondeAngels
* Best Leader - Didnt have much to do with other leaders so I have to say Toast
* Worst Leader - N/A
* Player of the Round - Allied - Dean07 was always willing to be pranked to defend
* Player of the Round - Solo - Bigboss...Highest finishing solo
* Best Offensive Player - Lobster..saw incoming from him nearly every hour
* Best Defensive Player - Ogluk and Masa... only landed a few times with these guys online
* Honourable Mention Player - Pat...Did great in his first round, expect to see more from him in the future
* Worst Player - Anyone who cheated
* Best Moment of Round - The END
* Worst Moment of Round - Getting killed by addicted with 2 days to go and not receiving a text or prank

Bored

Pruner
* Alliance of the round: ^o^ of course. I was suprised when I didn't see everyones answer to be this, so I assume everyone els already knew that ^o^ was number 1 and the changed the question to "Alliance of the round (other than ^o^)

* Best Offensive Alliance: Nobody could withstand the unstoppable force that was ^o^. Our military prowess will be told for rounds to come.

* Best Defensive Alliance: ^o^ was an impenetrable fortress that withstood every attack that was made upon us. Every now and again we would allow an attack to go by to keep ourselves amused, and to make you think that you stood a chance against us.

* Honourable Mention Alliance: (serious answer here) Khaos. Played a good deal of the round with them, and I'm sorry I couldn't have been more active down the stretch.

* Worst Alliance: SnS. not becaus your false rankings will soon be revealed once ^o^ take their rightful place on top of the leaderboards, but becaus you made yourselves believe that you could defy our will!

* Best Leader: (serious again) Ogluk. Would always be online for an attack, and always seemed to be there whenever anything was going down. Kudos for the effort put in over the round, and for the strong push midway and at the end.

* Worst Leader: DRAGON! For deleting all the threads in pols, thinking he was being a good leader. Weeks of tireless spam were lost on that day...

* Player of the Round - Allied: Dragon, for joining "bladderdash" out of hatred for us, then realizing what he had lost by leaving. Then returning again, after triplecrossing those dastardly bladderers, providing essential info as to the whereabouts of their beer storage areas and such.

* Player of the Round - Solo: B 25 {bot} - He has been a thorn in my side for the past few weeks, and I congradulate him on his effort to slow my crusade of justice and cheese.

* Best Offensive Player: Atsan - stupid TLs...

* Best Defensive Player: Government HQ - Always there, ruining the fun. Always knows what to snd to stop you.

* Honourable Mention Player: Souls, for almost caring when I bought a ton of yobs :'(

* Worst Player: Dragon, for reasons previously mentioned.

* Best Moment of Round: When I joined ^o^, and I knew that victory was already at hand, and I was just there for the ride.

* Worst Moment of Round: Realizing that nothing could be done to help all the non-^o^'s from the coming whirlwind of death and destruction that was ^o^.

CFalcon

Official Helper
I couldn't possibly comment on individuals, having not been keeping a tab on everyone in the game. I'll just do the alliance awards. Oh, and Masa is my hero.

Well, SnS won, so I guess they get Alliance of the Round. Whether you think they deserve it or not, a result is a result, and knowing the people in there, they probably do.

I wasn't really paying attention during the first 2 weeks / resistance, and after then PB were the only alliance to ever try and attack properly, and to do it well, so clearly Best Offensive Alliance is theres.

KHaoS took an IMMENSE amount of crap from the other top 5 alliances. I've never seen so much incoming outside of a major resistance hit.
[size=-6][21:54] <@Chewie> LMFAO
[21:54] <@Chewie> this incoming is hillarious
[21:54] <@Chewie> its like resistance inc
[21:54] <@SadYear> only against #4 ! :D[/size]
The alliance core, which basically did everything to support a top 5 alliance with only 6-7 people, is the most dedicated and rock solid group I've ever seen, defensively at least. Once Ogluk was leading, the possibility of just giving up during the lows, which nearly any other alliance would have done, was never even considered. I know it's bad form to say your own alliance, so Best Defensive Alliance goes to all the other khaos members, not me.

Again, I wasn't paying so much attention during the first two weeks, so maybe things were different then, but NOU seemed to survive purely on being considered a lesser threat by the other top alliances, weren't ever able to attack without bringing at least one other alliance along, and when they were actually pressured seemed to crumble and give up very quickly. It's not that they were the worst alliance of the round, but given the calibre of some of their players they really should have done better. Also, asking solo groups to help you hit khaos, when you already had wtf and 420 helping, AND were all significantly bigger than us, was epically low. Worst Alliance Oh, and 420 absolutely played you.

And lastly 420, I dunno what happened to you guys after the resistance, you disappeared for a while. But in the last 4-5 weeks you've come back very strong. It's just a shame you had to team up with NOU, and that NOU had to keep us pinned until you were much bigger than us. Would have been fun warring on even terms with you. Also, it's been fun stealthing you :p given me many hours of fun, so, Honourable Mention Alliance

Last edited:

Mysterious

Harvester
No mentions for any alliances in the round from me, it was really quite a bad round imho.

I seldom mention players, but Bubbles is the player of the round for me. It would have been between Twigley and Bubbles as they kept us alive after we died as our two awesome prots, but Twigley had to quit unfortunately.

So yeah Bubbles, you rule.

Leash

Weeder
* Alliance of the round - SNS

* Best Offensive Alliance - Pussy Blockers. Relentless attackers. Very hard to defend.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos, but at the end of the day, they did have an obvious unfair advantage.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - 420. We started the round with 3 members. Had our info passed around more times than a cold sore at summer camp. Despite being plagued with spies and someone passing out illegal credits, made it all the way to rank 2!. Got our asses handed to us and the ally was abandoned (myself included: I asked to be kickraped) and pushed down to the lower ranks, finally managed to put together one hell of a team and made an incredible comeback to 3rd place!

* Worst Alliance - Gonna have to say No U. Not gonna deny there were temporary truces agreed upon for strategy purposes at different times, but that never stopped No U from sending attacks at us every night until we said, enough. We killed them because they deserved it. When we warned them on several occasions to obey the truce, we were told to just kill the members that were sending?! How about sending out an ally mail instead of offering up your own guys to die??? When they complained, "oh, we don't have your list", what idiot doesn't know how to spy and put together a list? We were never given their list. And in the end, they just decided to die, so yea, we helped them. We never played them, they played themselves.

* Best Leader - Toast. He made a hell of an effort as a first time leader. Very decisive and understands what an alliances needs to be successful. Also, I thought it was pretty cool that if someone needed to be replaced for whatever reason, and later on down the road, if they applied back and he needed a replacement, he would give them a second chance, sometimes a third if they were deserved. He definitely kept the dead weight off so we could be as productive as possible. Everyone was considered.

* Worst Leader - See Worst Alliance

* Player of the Round - Allied - CK

* Player of the Round - Solo - Ric

* Best Offensive Player - Marit. One hell of a bounty hunter

* Best Defensive Player - Ogluk

* Honourable Mention Player - Definitely Pat (first rounder): owning most distracted stat, had outstanding activity and learned the game dynamics amazingly quick; also would like to mention Reddragon because, even though he quit the round for school, he was mostly responsible for recruiting members back into 420 after the fallout.

* Worst Player - Mr_J. Had a terrible attitude and not a good team player. Thought he knew everything over everybody else and if you questioned him or his tactics, he would threaten to leave and form his own ally to take you down.

* Best Moment of Round - After getting killed and asked to be kickraped, I went on a bounty Hunt and made it up to rank 10 Bounty Hunting! Being a first time SO route, this is when I really got familiar with using SA.

* Worst Moment of Round - Our Descent to the lower ranks: Even though we were rank 2, we had terrible night coverage and terrible contactability. Also, having our offliners picked off by DarkSider because they weren't contactable during the resistance.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - PB by a looooooong way, active organised and all round awesome
* Best Offensive Alliance - mmmm none of the attacking from anyone had much thought behind it, was fairly standard bash bash bash again :(
* Best Defensive Alliance - besides KHaoS... urm... probably 420 now, so contactable it hurts :<
* Honourable Mention Alliance - 420 for their recovery, good job
* Worst Alliance - WTF/original 420, both folded like tissue paper under abit of pressure, was disappointing to see
* Best Leader - none really stood out to me, grats Intense on the win :p
* Worst Leader - Bruce, for snapping 420 and letting them outgrow him, only to get stabbed in the back by them, bit of a foolish move by anyones standards
* Player of the Round - Allied - Masa by far the most awesome guy to play with, fearsomely awesome defense skills, never complains and always willing to fight even if we might lose <3 Masa
* Player of the Round - Solo - meh no solos stood out tbh, FFX would have had it until he went and joined No U :p
* Best Offensive Player - marit/lobster, proof that persistence does pay off, wake up calls at every god damned hour :<
* Best Defensive Player - Masa again
* Honourable Mention Player - SadYear! damned frenchy who was always there when needed, especially considering what KHaoS was set out as originally, took it all in his stride and shone through :D
* Worst Player - mmmm... enzzo for QQing and leaving after losing a tick of land, queenish or what...
* Best Moment of Round - 1st 2 weeks of leading when the only way was up, seeing all the allies that bashed us before i took over dropping below us was highly satisfying
* Worst Moment of Round - all those times i've ended up wanting to tear someone limb from limb having to deal with telling everyone what to do all the time xD