Online MMO I'm playing now, care to join me?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Tbf this game is nothing but 3 clicks a day for the first X number of days, I'm on like day 4 atm.

I'm dubious of any game that starts off so horrifically slowly :/

Exactly what I was thinking. 5th day now and I am still not level 5.

Hopefully it will get better once I am able to take part in battles. If not I am saying goodbye to the ****.

I'm rank 5 and still can't do anything :/ there aren't any battles I can get involved in, so still plodding along with just work and train.

How does this game manage to keep any players if this is all that happens :s

Because quite evidently this isn't *all* that happens.

You people play bushtarion a game with 130minute attacks and which takes weeks to fully develop in and you complain about a little building up in another game. Sheesh.

Do I honestly have to explain the difference to you? You know that comparison is crap :p

It's similar enough in that in every game (more or less) there is a building up point to which you can do the most interesting stuff.

It's obviously not exactly the same given they're different games, but the principle remains relevant.

however, i don't think you guys are going to like fighting battles particularly so you can all quit now and save us the griping and grief you're going to cause later ;)

Consider it more like an RPG, you (very rarely) start an RPG with all your skill levels maxed, it takes a lot of 'grinding' or leveling to get there, the principle is even more similar here; they just happen to limit the amount of 'grinding' you can do at the start. I don't necessarily agree with their method but there isn't much to be done about changing it ;)

Alc I really don't see what your argument is here.

We're saying the game consists of 3 clicks per day (taking less than a minute to complete, then log off).

How many days this goes on for I've no idea.

The point being, a lot of people consider bush to start very slowly opening round night, but at least within 8 hours you're getting somewhere, and you've clicked once or twice more than 3 times :|

Essentially you log in, which incidentally takes longer than everything else - Click "buy food", Click "Train" and Click "Work" - Log out.

The game provides me with 45 seconds of "entertainment" per day, as it stands.

Jacking it in if the thing doesnt pick up pace soon. >.>

[edit] Interesting fact of the day. This post took me longer to type than it took me to play Erupublik today.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
True, it does take a few days to get going this game. But I think alot of it isn't actually what you do ingame either. It's the politics, the warefare, and everything that goes with it. Most of the playing of this game doesn't seem to be coded, it seems to be mostly forum related stuff, writing propaganda. The game is very deep and complex, even quite early on if you let it. I get a great amount of entertainment from reading newspapers, watching the political debated etc. And once I'm a higher level I hope to join in!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So really it's a bit of a sort of make-believe social network game, with the "game" bit heavily subsidised by the social network bit?

I signed up yesterday, as others have said, I find the 2/3 clicks a day a bit odd (work, train, food if you don't have any, done)... but I'll give it a go for a couple of weeks (since 2 mins time a day for a couple of weeks is nothing) and see if anything interesting actually happens :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
From talking to a couple of people on IRC last night it actually sounds pretty interesting once you get going...as there's alot more to think about and do, meaning it becomes quite tactical.

Im on day 3/4 atm (just hit level 4) so hopefully i'll be able to do a bit more soon...

Annoyingly i had to quit my job this morning as they couldnt afford to pay me, now ive had to take a job on half the money...oh well!!!
Also my wellness is pretty low (mid 40's) and dropping 1 a day overall....im hoping it stays above 40 for when i hit level 5 as im told once you fight you can use a hospital which (in my area) raises it by 30. So if i can fight once a day and use a hospital once a day for a few days i'll get it back up!

Anyway, im a bit like azzer and the others...its boring as hell at the moment but i'll keep on it as it only takes 30 secs a day...

alexx

Harvester
where can i see the current world map? without havin to click to first page on this thread and use the link..

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
where is the damn hospital these days:S I can't fight unless i have 40 wellness but i can't get to a hospital unless i fight it seems :S:S:S:S

EDIT: had to buy wellness with gold to get into a fight so that i could loose health and thus get into the hospital.......

does anyone know how i can boost my "weapon bonus" in fights 'cos atm i'm getting -50% all the time :(

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Grrr...this game is starting to annoy me the more I play it. Now that I can fight in wars the things I do every day have raised from 3 clicks to 10 clicks.

Steve_God

Official Helper
does anyone know how i can boost my "weapon bonus" in fights 'cos atm i'm getting -50% all the time :(
By buying a weapon from the market! :)
Buy only the 1* one, as you loose the weapon after each battle, but in increases your attack to 120% (and the 2/3/4/5*'s only give 140/160/180/200%s)

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
What do I gain from fighting with a weapon except the increase in the damage?

I fought without a weapon and lost 10 health points or whatever. Now I can't fight and my damn country doesn't have a hospital and I can't afford to move to a new place yet. Frustrating is how I'd put this game.

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
Buy only the 1* one, as you loose the weapon after each battle, but in increases your attack to 120% (and the 2/3/4/5*'s only give 140/160/180/200%s)

oh balls!
just traded some gold for cash and bought me a shiny new 5* gun and u tell me it only lasts one fight me goes and bangs my head against the wall

on the plus side i am now lvl 8 :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer

oh balls!
just traded some gold for cash and bought me a shiny new 5* gun and u tell me it only lasts one fight me goes and bangs my head against the wall

Pwned is what I would add :D

Btw my country gives free guns to everyone who has signed up to a certain squad or something...