99mm37.jpg
Greed?
23j68vl.jpg
Pride?
2quq5wl.jpg
Sloth?
2qnqfs8.jpg
Gluttony?

For now we're looking for all routes and time zones, will narrow that down as places fill up. Message HQ if you're interested:

Name:
Route:
GMT:
Previous Experience:
Favorite Deadly Sin:
A little bit about you:

The road to hell has never been so much fun :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not meant to be a "copy-cat"

Not meant to be a "copy-cat"

I just wanted to pop in and add that we have been notified that Sin was an alliance that previously held high ranks (I was told in round 15 or some such)

This is the first I heard of it! Granted people are right we should have looked in past rankings... but we still want to make a go of it. We're not trying to capitalize on an old alliances name.

We came up with the name because of a previous ID. We wanted to make a for fun alliance based on the seven deadly sins.

We're old Ka Tet. We're not hiding who or what we are. We know people hate us and are trying to change that. Apparently using an old alliances name isn't helping but give us a chance guys!

We just might surprise you.

septimus

Harvester
Leah is good people, can't really speak for DarkProphecies too much, dont know him to well, but, good luck to you guys.

Bruce666

Harvester
I thought against these guys in round 30 and their core players are strong and if their all as strong as their vamp player from round 30 i wuddent suprise myself if they became a top5 alliance

Good luck

Still have room

Still have room

Hey, we still have a bunch of spots open if anyone is looking for an alliance, just message Sin HQ!

Gooner

Head Gardener
These guys are playing well with 16 members...if you're looking for an ally id reccomend these guys

Last edited:

nopjes

Head Gardener
This alliance is actually surprisingly good, great defense and activity etc,
we just need 4 more good people and were ready to compete;)

Synth

Beginner
Name: Danny
Experience: Played about 5 rounds
Route: PB's
About me: Only weekdays around 7-9 hours, weekends 12+

Leah

Pruner
Sorry, we weren't around in round 15. I know we should have checked but just didn't think to :(

kinky smiley. . . ;)

Leah

Pruner
Hey guys we have one spot that needs filling :) Lookin for someone at least medium value and reasonably teched (will consider a new account that just started if we know you or know of you and you'll get up there quick)

2 Spots left.

2 Spots left.

Wer'e looking for 2 more players. We would like a robo and a secret agent or a robo and a TL. Apply to the HQ.

Yep, bumping again

Yep, bumping again

Hey all, we've got some inactives we're replacing so we're looking for Spec Ops, Military and Thug for right now. Please apply with a message to the HQ, we have our requirements on the Sin alliance overview. Feel free to mail with any questions!