S** D******* & h** F*****g St*rs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well it's not really on topic but since you asked, you just always appear to go straight off the deepend whenever someone criticizes you or your behaviour and that just strikes me as somewhat at odds with your eminem style 'don't give a ****' attitude.

I'm just hoping that one of these days you'll learn either a little restraint, or learn to actually not give a damn and just stop posting in these kinds of threads ;)

That's all.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Well it's not really on topic but since you asked, you just always appear to go straight off the deepend whenever someone criticizes you or your behaviour and that just strikes me as somewhat at odds with your eminem style 'don't give a ****' attitude.

I'm just hoping that one of these days you'll learn either a little restraint, or learn to actually not give a damn and just stop posting in these kinds of threads ;)

That's all.

Eminem style lmao.. I know restraint and discipline mate both of which need not be applied here. Thanks for your concern though. While you're giving out lessons though, got anything on propaganda? If not, should get onto it.. Interesting stuff.

Might as well explain it again in this thread.. If I stop my "eminem" style attitude (lol) forums would be alot less fun. Thanks again thou Alci, always a pleasure. :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well you're only dealing with half the equation, your attitude brings nothing positive to these forums, so perhaps you should consider that as well.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The best way to let a thread die is to let it die by ignoring it, rather than bump it up with posts about how it should die.

Oops, but there goes another bump ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.