• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Unit Sorting

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Currently, the unit sorting works only for the military page. Make it work for the hiring page too?

PS. I am still waiting for the useless unit description between the unit name and the hiring box removed when short desc is activated change Azzer.

Souls

Official Helper
Your PS is already in? Hide Unit Descriptions? :/

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Your PS is already in? Hide Unit Descriptions? :/

I have and the name of the unit is on the left part of my screen and the hiring box is on the right seperated by useless info which is silly because we now have tooltips. The huge space between the unit and the hiring box makes people hire the wrong unit sometimes.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
the info is hardly useless to me, cost, availability, injured, total etc are all useful. Even the others are not entirely useless.

I wouldn't mind having it arranged differently tho, so that the hiring box was to the right of the unit names, then all the info followed after the hiring box. But this isn't really something i see as urgent.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
the info is hardly useless to me, cost, availability, injured, total etc are all useful. Even the others are not entirely useless.

I wouldn't mind having it arranged differently tho, so that the hiring box was to the right of the unit names, then all the info followed after the hiring box. But this isn't really something i see as urgent.

Agree entirely. I think it should stay how it is at the moment :)