Round 31 Awards Discussion

Garrett

Landscape Designer
well really what do you want to complain about?

the mutual attack to get a couple of the loser stats? alci got that stat honestly.

or the spamming of stealth mobs to secure rank 1 aggressive mob stat?

i'm sure these aren't the only rankings. so do we care that people are this pathetic?

they aren't going to get blocked from portal. just recognize the sadness and move on.

aGit

Harvester
someone show me where that spilt milk is....

spilt-milk-375-x-575.jpg

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
So when I'm rank 1, 2, or 3, I'm a scorequeen. When I suicide, I'm a cheater? Lol. It's a shame to see things never change...

Lukey

Harvester
To Enrico (you must be a gay latin person) but anyway well done for killing me mid tick with 10 alliance mates i would of been proud of you if my route even fired middle tick you just make yourself look like a tard. "hahah me and 10 alliance mates killed a vamp mid tick dont we just pwn" its like a boxer fighting a granny you knew the outcome and so did i *yawn*

Bye Enricooo (Said in gay voice)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
To Enrico (you must be a gay latin person) but anyway well done for killing me mid tick with 10 alliance mates i would of been proud of you if my route even fired middle tick you just make yourself look like a tard. "hahah me and 10 alliance mates killed a vamp mid tick dont we just pwn" its like a boxer fighting a granny you knew the outcome and so did i *yawn*

Ooohhh... someone's bitter :p

aGit

Harvester

so did you, and stayed anyway. and dont give me that BS that you were afk, thats even worse!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

I didn't know you actually had any troops at some point during the round? :p

joketag.png

Lukey

Harvester
250 mil vamps is no troops ok? lol

not bitter just wondering how that is something to brag about at least if it was a decent fight he it would be good. i died loads mid tick i would always risk the stay.

(also enrico and his ally pulled last tick i still land i only had 5 mil vamps left and bit of flak lol)

Lukey

Harvester

so did you, and stayed anyway. and dont give me that BS that you were afk, thats even worse!

yea i said so did i... *man points for reading*

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
250 mil vamps is no troops ok? lol

not bitter just wondering how that is something to brag about at least if it was a decent fight he it would be good. i died loads mid tick i would always risk the stay.

(also enrico and his ally pulled last tick i still land i only had 5 mil vamps left and bit of flak lol)

I don't think we did. Maybe you suicided that way other times and landed, but the two times you hit us, once you pulled, the second time we stayed, and the 40mill Vamps or so you had left made it roughtly equal.

Jase on the other hand landed after a midtick-massacre.

Maybe its your idea of fun losing 100 mill vamps++ We at least had a blast. :)

antisback

Head Gardener

I'll have you know i organised that defence! I think i said something like this:

"its that noob lukey again... mid tick - he'll recall again"
followed by
"hahaha the noob was afk pwned"

we were hardcore!

Bye Loooookiiee

Lukey

Harvester
no if i had 100 MIL vamps i couldnt hit your crap ally. I only hit your ally when i had died and needed easy land. Max vamps i had was 40. God nob liars. Why did i re active my forums.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'm not sure you ever had 250m vamps Lukey, but I suppose you would know better than me :p