Round 31 Awards:

Crumpet

Harvester
* Alliance of the round: RRR - what an amazing lineup of players! They could have won it just as is without really breaking off. They were amazing.
* Best Offensive Alliance: Def going RRR as well. They just ripped us apart within a few attacks. Unbelievable.
* Best Defensive Alliance: Boat for sure. Ugh you guys are still pissing me off :p Great defence though!
* Honourable Mention Alliance: Ailihphilia, You guys did really well! Worked hard when being attacked and seemed to really put in the effort to keep your spot in the top 5.
* Worst Alliance: OF, Who the hell hits sleep for that damn long! Wow, rank 2 gratz. You didn't earn it. Would rather see Ailihphilia there at least they busted ass to get where they are.
* Best Leader: Twigley, Martin is my usual best leader but I didn't see much of him this round, ( makes me sad) You def know how to keep people going when it seems as if all is lost. I had an amazing time player for you. You knew when to be stern and when to just let us have a good time, within reason. Thanks for the enjoyable round :) One of my best!
* Worst Leader: Leading is hard no matter what so I won't be giving a worst leader. I don't think it's fair to say if someone is poor at it or not.
* Player of the Round - Allied: Intense - I don't think he ever fricken slept o_O Always contactable, always involved and one hell of a great person to play with.
* Player of the Round - Solo: Didn't pay too much attention to the solo area so I can't really say.
* Best Offensive Player: Beasteh - before going inactive. The attacking was unreal. I think the only time he didn't have outgoings showing was when they were returning (Duh)
* Best Defensive Player: Marvin, omfg lol You still piss me off :p those damn Marines!
* Honourable Mention Player: Silence - If there is one thing you can really do it's plan attacks. You're total amazing at it and it was a treat being involved in them. I'd follow you into a battle any day :)
* Worst Player: Again, things happen in peoples lives and in the game where I can't see the point in saying someone was **** or not. People have bad rounds. No harm no foul. There will be others.
* Best Moment of Round: I haven't gotten to it yet but I want to before round end! I will edit my post if it happens.
* Worst Moment of Round: I think it might be when it ends. Sure winning is great but it's the people that made it so enjoyable this time around. I had planned to stop playing after last round but Twigley and the rest of the group in S2N have def changed my mind. Made me realize that even though there are a **** load of people out there that can be mean and nasty there is still a good core out there that are still worth playing with. Thanks :)

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Mod Note: I've moved the discussion posts to their own thread, please use it for discussion of peoples choices and keep this thread for just awards posts.

TY,

~Asmo

Signer

Pruner
R32 Awards

R32 Awards

Best Alliance: RRR was the best and most dedicated from the start, despite our seemingly slow start at the opening weekend - which was mainly due to us not picking on Ail and each doing our own attacks. Definitely deserved to be where it was before the split.

Best Defensive Alliance: When RRR were just massin individuals for targets, Enmity were definitely the best at deterring the attacks when they could. Had a lot online within minutes. Ail were pretty good too.

Worst Alliance: Fail. - After a few admittedly large waves from RRR these guys simply gave in and let us take land. Obviously had noone willing to step up and organise under pressure.

Honourable Mention Alliance: OldFarts - They got more stick from the playerbase than they deserved. Such a relaxed alliance who warmly welcomed us ReRR "rejects" and whatever people say about the mass sleepmode there is NO question that STN and Enmity would have gone for us before themselves. We would have fallen embarassingly and undeservedly due to a major inactive period approaching at the time.

Player of the round [Allied]:

Beej - For a noob, he put in a lot of effort in the early part of the round before the split and was easily one of the most contactable and active in RRR. Was always there for the attacks on the top allies and was one of the few euros who pulled all nighters with myself and Silence during them (without being asked to be woken up!).

Kuda - One of the best allied players around, he is ridiculously contactable and it helps that he knows what he's doing too.

Silence - Has a great technique for organising attacks and only gets better after a few resistance beers.

Players of the round [Solo]:

The three solos hanging around the top 20 may have been suspicious at times but they gave RRR a good challenge leaving us a small success rate.

Honourable Mention Award:

Enigma/stass - some of the nicest people you're likely to meet in a game and very good players, I am gutted this round made them quit.

Ahead <3

Luckiest Player of the Round: IoF - one of the funniest attacks I have ever seen with your Sorcs early in the round. Gave you mass pranks to get you to recall and you utterly anihilated them and landed 1k.

Best moments of the round:

Being integral to the first few days of the resistance against ReRR was quite nice, until I got mullered.

Also the [PLAYER'S NAME] DOWN when Silence and I did some distinctly average attacks, in particular the one on beasteh.

Worst Moment of the Round: Martin bearing down on you at 5am in the morning was not then, nor will it ever be, a pretty sight.

Also the low tactics cb and Martin used the day before the split were not appreciated. Having cb's large army recall end of tick in what we knew would be a close battle on purpose, leaving his ally members to die?

Biggest suck-ups award: Bubbles and Ram.

Pessimist of the Round: cb1202 (Thanks Alci for reminding me) - not a bad player but can put a huge downer in the alliance with some of the stuff he comes out with.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
From my point of view:

Worst Leader: flamey (flameharvster)

Flamey didn't lead, he formed it and handed over leadership due to real life issues, very severe real life issues.

* Alliance of the round - I don't really know, I was massively impressed with my alliance [Rise Against] once I got the machine oiled and taught, it rolled it's way to 7th. I can't exude how chuffed I am with my fledgling 1st rounders :)

* Best Offensive Alliance - Without doubt, RRR original, the BR's and attack plans I saw were beyond my comprehension, I just hope to be a part of one of those alliances once I'm recognised >;[

* Best Defensive Alliance - Errr. Again, not sure, I never fought RRR on an attack, only in defences {which most I ran from :p}

* Honourable Mention Alliance - TIR, after fighting so hard at the start against so many, then coming to top10. We should of been rank 5/6, without a doubt.
Rise Against - An alliance of first rounders make it to top10 in two weeks, and hold it above more experienced alliances and players. My joy cannot be put into words. :)

* Worst Alliance - TIR, as a loyal member til the last couple of weeks, we were gutless due to WH's puny leadership skills and general lack of balls...

* Best Leader - Erm, don't know really. Twigley got his alliance to no1 I guess, not single-handedly, but he is the leader after all, he gets that mantle.

* Worst Leader - Whitehawk, for obvious reasons if anyone has heard, I listed him as worst player also.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Not sure, not really been looking.

* Player of the Round - Solo - DS

* Best Offensive Player - DS, clearly, but hats off to Septimus for his brilliant bribing work. He should of won if he were solo.

* Best Defensive Player - Erm. Well tbh Commy64 undeniably, he held no1 defender in the no8 alliance for the first like, 6 weeks of the round, you just couldn't stop him. If I played the full round I think I'd of got pretty damn close :p

* Honourable Mention Player - BigBoss {lol@bikers}, Yngwie {sheer gutsiness and generally good leadership after taking the broken reins from WH} & R3bel {for taking my advice to the letter, and letting me bring his alliance to top10, it was a good ride mate, and I def wanna play with you again :)}

* Worst Player - Whitehawk, no arguement, you're a dick - Leaving an alliance you single-handedly ruined, then organise mass-trains on them. You sicken me.

* Best Moment of Round - Bribing all of Lukey's Vampires at around mid-round. Those 17m Vampires did wonders for my BH!

* Worst Moment of Round - Getting online after a hugely depressing family fight on my mum's birthday 5 seconds into the tick where Tob killed me. I was about an inch from destroying my PC and my step-dad for being such an ass. Well done Tob, though, the only person that could take me down when I was playing for portal. ;)

Last edited:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - Second To None, you won. RRR were the best at the start, Enmity were also really tough to land on, but throughout the round Second To None got stronger and stronger.

* Best Offensive Alliance - RapeRinseRepeat (For us at the start, getting up early and just 24/7 attacks constantly rolling).

* Best Defensive Alliance - Enmity, during the equal wars at the start they were by far the toughest to break.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Ailiphilia, played how the round should be played "oi, you look at me funny, come here and meet my crow-bar!!"

* Worst Alliance - All the allies have been pretty good tbh.

* Best Leader - Twigley, always up there, great player and top guy. JJ also played by setting a good example this round until his incident, as I am going on the assumption he wasn't cheating all round I'd give him the award joint with Twigley.

* Worst Leader - Hero for not doing anything, also Polo[/b] for joining STN just to fight a war, now has a good score has no intention of coming back (I wouldn't kick anyone anyway).

* Player of the Round - Allied - This list could be so long: Silence, his planning at the start and motivation was fantastic, we owe us ending up top due to him. I'd also name a few guys with me atm for the hard work they have put in to bring RebelRapeRepeat up high, but I don't want to be bias so will stick with Silence.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Noone did anything interesting at all.

* Best Offensive Player - DarkSider is the best as he did the most damage, simple as. Although I don't think what he has done is massivly difficult but noone else does it as well as him!

* Best Defensive Player - Difficult to say, Kuda is always a tank that never sleeps so he can have this.

* Honourable Mention Player - Ogluk, Signer, Beej, Silence, Enigma, stass - For being the players in RebelRapeRepeat that didn't deserve to be raped, but still had to end up as our targets.

* Worst Player - Me, for taking every opportunity I could to make things easier for myself and my crew when the backstab was imminent.

* Best Moment of Round - Having an alliance with very few people I have played with before, all pull together and perform better than most teams I have ever played with. RebelRapeRepeat's current members, you are a credit to the name and should be damn proud of yourselves.

* Worst Moment of Round - Polo, Kuda and FB leaving RebelRapeRepeat. I knew it was going to happen but didn't know it was going to be that night, so woke up as leader to an alliance with only 12 members and people still leaving. Therefore having to just leave a message for the guys to say "I'll sort it in a few days, bare with me" and also recruiting a couple who stayed with nothing more than that promise.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I cba to go into a long list of awards, nor explanations of other crap.

However, there are a few from Ailiphilia that have helped me keep things together and moving forward... or in reality the core of us that at any given moment could look like we were 20 people.

Everyone who was a part of Aili helped make it what it is for better or worse and so to all that may have graced my alliance for a short time or the long haul, Thank you.

In no particular order, just people I want to recognize:

Tobapopalos: An Ayre's Rock of a foundation. Strong willed and opinionated. May crush a few toes and feelings. The man is an unrecognized elite. He may not be the best starter (but I believe this round he initially rocked face at the start) but to think Toby is not an asset to your alliance for whatever purpose is to ignore completely that he is a very accomplished player.

Podunk: Such a great player and person. If I lost anyone, I thought it was going to be him near the beginning. NightCover, experienced, laid back yet never afraid to roll up the sleeves and put in some work. Outstanding mate to have on your side.

Elle: Because even while ill has mostly been around in the wee hours when needed.

MattM, Clem, and Nickk: I can't believe the impact they had in fending people off from the alliance while they had exams to cram for and take. None of them robots or strikers and yet were feared by all.

MattM's Attack Dogs: Yeah!

Mattt and Myzis: Decent hardworking folk! Mattt is here for the thrill and what he may lack in skill, he makes up for in blind obedience. Myzis loves to ask questions, just answer them and he never asks again. Detail guy and good at the game, just don't let him play nanos! :D

Dinget: My lonely lonely Aussie! I appreciated the illusion of nightcover you gave us not to mention the many laughs we shared on the late nights.

Hobbezak: Probably wouldn't have had any HQ troops without him. The HQ troops certainly helped out and stood in for offline people. The rest is just a shame on the both of us.

I have to mention Chewie because he almost killed IRL his entire alliance through the net with his rancidness. -.-

Max

Garden Designer
Alliance of the round - Aili, they played for fun, ended up in a better position than they were and enjoyed it :D

Best Offensive Alliance - Original RRR were very impressive

Best Defensive Alliance - OF I think, let's be honest, they haven't lost any land in the last week! :D

Honourable Mention Alliance - DW are still going and still fighting, good for them!!!

Worst Alliance - Epic Fail. They are currently in the top ten... which means that they didn't fail... which means they've failed there objectives... so actually scrap that, by a strange paradox they've done great :D

Player of the Round - Loved MattM's attack dogs, but I was also impressed with the zeal of Ranzou and Seetal this round. Once again staunch fighters in many wars, often overlooked I feel.

Player of the Round - A few unsung heroes who were the top three solos early in the round (before they burned out due to lack of other solos in my opinion...). Flip and Tree have also had a fun round, go them! :D

Best Offensive Player - Septimus, incredible to do so well bribing with so little land. Great work :)

Best Defensive Player - LiveInEffect was the hardest solo to land on all round I think. We had a few great duels and he did marvellously :)

Honourable Mention Player - Nitrous, one of the first people to land on me with a clever choice of units, rather than massing particular flak units.

Worst Player - myself for sure, curse of inactivity!

Best Moment of Round - Never losing land to JJ. Sorry, mate, but I always seemed to block you and I feel awful for you!

Worst Moment of Round - Having DS call me the worst solo of the round :( *cries* I get the feeling that my playstyle of "not killing anything" doesn't suit you ^^

LS_

Pruner
Alliance of the round: S2N- They won.
Honourable Mention Alliance: Ailihphilia/OF - For not winning, in style.
Worst Alliance: AA - Truly awful.
Best Leader: Twigley- His ally won.
Player of the Round - Allied: Toby- Put his troops/funds to use better than most.
Best Moment of Round: - Realising my RPG's were going to fire at least once in the round, against ReRR in resistance.
Worst Moments of Round: 1. Resistance v1.0. 2. Leaving Aili for Sleep Mode.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Best ally - Aili
so many reasons, for playing the game the way it should be played, and for begging me to join after I had given up on the game. Ail was the only ally full of skilled players that didn't feel the need to play tricks and dirty games.

Honourable mention to TIR and DW - Both got absolutely raped this round, they were the land farms for the top 5 and both did well in defense despite overwhelming odds. Beyond that neither ally really did an over amount of *****ing or whining on the forums. You stayed together and fought, Good job, sorry I couldn't hang in there =(

I don't want to go into who was worse, because so many people played dirty this round it was disgusting.

Player of the round : Toby - he's a bounty hunting machine, he knows his stuff, and he's cute and fluffy .

Honourable Mention - Willymchillybilly - You defending prick.

SAS- You manage to kick my ass every round. One day I will defeat you !!!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Ahhh I knew there was at least one more person I wanted to recognize...

Recon: I don't know all the details, so if my understanding is incorrect, try not to yell too hard. Recon was 2nd in command or at least was relied upon in a leadership role especially at night. It wasn't perfect and sometimes mobs got through (not counting nights where multiple alliances seemed to converge on DiscWorld), but DW seemed to have had a few dedicated defenders. Recon did a really good job of coordinating that defense and bringing DW more together as a whole, imo. Sure maybe he wanted to leave at times and shopped around, but in spite of that as long as he was in DW he seemed to never give up and keep pushing forward. My opinion of him changed dramatically this round.

Nickk

Harvester
Best Alliance: Ail
Honourable Mention Alliance: Discworld
Best Leader: Garrett
Best Allied Player: Toby - he is a killing machine
Best Survivor: Marvin - crazy fro beeeech
Most Annoying Player: Darksider - for killing all the good targets in my range
Worst Moment of the Round: being persuaded by Clem to go sorceror route
Funniest Moment: Rereading the texts i sent back to MattM whilst i was at the pub the day Hobbs left for S2N AND pretty much any conversation with Chewie. Oh yeh and Titsboy ofc.

Silence

Head Gardener
Firstly I would like to start by saying thanks to all those who have recognised my effort this round and voted me as player of the round for whatever reason. Much appreciated!

Now I would like to mention the original members of RRR - I was amazed at the brilliance of that alliance, it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of a group so fantastic. Sure I had disagreements with pretty much everyone at one point in the round but it was because I cared =P

Certain members in RRR do need recognition because I feel they did a little more than I would normally expect from that individual

Stass and Enigma spring to mind first. They are always polite and their individual attacks are fantastic. I hated logging on to see enimga with masses more acres after a night of sleep. It was an absolute delight to be in an alliance with you two once again. I hope you don’t stay away from the game too long as I hope we can play together in an alliance in the future!

Signer, Ahead and Beej My UK friends who are very entertaining to talk to. Also they are fantastically active. It made the round more fun to play in the alliance with you!

Martin Whilst personally I disliked ReRR I have to say it hasn’t changed my opinion of you at all, as I kind of expected you to leave eventually out of boredom, but not taking half of the alliance heh =P However you gave me sound tactical advice in assisting me planning. Also he got the ball rolling with the attacks versus enmity.

Polo Always one of the first to sign up to attack. The general activity was fantastic, whilst it doesn’t sound like much I think it should be recognised

FlyingBlind Same as polo, just a tank throughout the round. Just always seem to be around =P

Kuda Again another tank that should be recognised, he also would be on at stupid times for him to attack with us which was great! Also a very entertaining guy, I had great fun drunkenly chatting to you or you being the drunk one and I was laughing at you =P ( Brb pizza bite :D )

Generally RRR was fantastic, and it was a shame it ended so badly rather than a mutual agreement. But I cannot say that it was bad for the round, it was a great decision as far as an interesting round goes.
But getting 20 members to send on my planned attacks was perhaps the most enjoyable experience of the round. 100% attendance was insane. Polo was in Vegas sending on his phone iirc =P

Then after a cooling off period I moved to Second to None. Now before joining I thought this would be an active group I could take to a victory. Oh how wrong I was =P It had 3 maybe 4 online at a time at most, and there were times I was online by myself with only flak and land trying to grow with my new account =P I was disappointed and frustrated which is one reason why I couldn’t be arsed to send with the resistance, I saw no real gain for Second to None at all. I would have preferred to see ReRR win rather than JJs group

ReRR fell and the land was taken. At this point I was quite worried about the potential outcome of the round, as I knew OF were weak thanks to beej's drunken conversation to me =P

Soon after I decided to boost moral. I don’t mean any offense to aili, but I thought they would be an easy target for a mass planned attack. They were by no means a contactable or amazingly active alliance, I knew they were out there for fun and just to stir **** up so unfortunately for them, I set a LT which I hoped would be a bad time for Garrett ( I assumed he was their main organiser and hoped he would be in work unable to spend time on the game I still don’t know if that helped but oh well!)
We also acquired hobbezak (long story, not worth going into details) hoping again moral would be low in aili and that they barely had any troops home because they were all at hobbezak attacking him before he can receive defence, the attack plan was made and we launched.

Without going into much detail, we were successful after two waves and amazingly activity in second to none improved by leaps and bounds.

Now my sights were set on enmity. I started acquiring intel and tried to decide the best time to launch on them. We took a break of a couple of days and I set a launch time. ( It was set days in advance of JJ being locked! Although it was in secret with twigley and it took quite some convincing to get his approval for this attack)

We launched at 7GMT. With 18 attackers, which was about 4 better than I had against aili. HOWEVER I had acquired some familiar faces by this time, FB, Kuda and polo.

Now this is where my next award comes after a lot of waffle. Enmity. Their response time on the defence was FANTASTIC. the attack plan had 16 or 17 of their members with incoming. My attack was planned on the basis of surprise I won't go into specific details as to why their response time was such a kick in the balls for this particular attack and the allocation of targets, but it damaged that attack and moral in Second to None was very low. I don't think I can really expressed how impressed I was with Enmity

However I was speculating that ToY handed over our launch time to enmity. He would hang out in our alliance channel and I posted the LT in the channel topic stupidly heh. My bad huh? I saw he had joined Enmity. But this is merely speculation, I am not point fingers because I do not know for sure. But if it is true perhaps an ex Enmity member can tell me as I’m curious :D But regardless of whether or not they knew the LT, their response to co ordinate with the chaos of that much incoming is still impressive. I don’t think I’ve told anyone in Enmity this, but my hat if off to your ability to keep cool and plan well.

Regardless of the good planning I knew it was a matter of time. After continuous attacking all day, in the UK evening they crumbled and gave up. People got bored of had things which have to be done, I’m not sure of the exact details but I assumed they lost their planner.

There are a couple of people in Second to None which stood out for me

Twigley It was a pleasure to have a leader this round with competence =P You don't deserve the **** you get on forums, he is actually rather reasonable person who has a unnatural attachment to JJ =P

Intense This guy really wanted his alliance to win. I got the feeling that everything he did in game he did for his alliance. He is a great alliance player and I would recommend him any day.

Thank you to Second to None accepting me and allowing me to take over your offensive side. I loved planning for you guys as it was a group of players who I felt really wanted to win. Which was different to RRR, I didn’t see the same enthusiasm after we got the #1 spot.

The next guy I would like to mention is Marvin You know for a fact that when you become infamous amongst an entire alliance for your strikers defending he is doing a good job. Your name was cursed a lot in our alliance channel for your active defence preventing us from getting through on I’m On a boat. So well done for your awesome defending, it really pissed us off :D

I also liked Darksider and his RPG. He always seems like he cant be bothered yet he is dominating the bounty hunting table, also was a pleasure to have your company in the Second to None channel :D

Also I would like to mention that vampire guy on 9 acres, I just liked your style this round, your tactics were cool but should be at least frowned upon, but you were fun to check up on now and again. I hope you portal!

Finally the last player which I noticed this round was tobapopalos I would look at some of your attacks too out of curiosity and each time they are just successful and looking decent. Also I remember your ID defending a lot after aili had been kicked down. You can always tell the best players because they are the ones who stay on defending after an alliance is broken.

Enough being positive now, the next few are not quite so nice =P

I’m on a Boat Your line up looks decent, your players as individuals are clearly very good. It is a shame you play like a bunch of solos. It looked like your alliance had no real direction. The alliance grew quickly and just couldn’t handle pressure, when people started to realise this they jumped on the bandwagon. Its got nothing to do with alliances deciding to team up. You were spotted as being weak.

Polo and FB Im sorry but I have to mention this; your jumping around in different alliances was clearly for score, and it worked. Its quite a lame way to win, but with your activity I’m not as bitter as I could be about it =P

Bubbles and Ram Fist of all Ram, I’m insulted that you linked me with the bullshit attacks the resistance did you should know that’s not my preferred style at all.
Anyway the main point I would like to make here is that you seem to be Martins fan club through and through. You jumped through hoops for him and your opinions seem to be just regurgitated versions of his.
And more directed at bubbles, your attitude stunk. You were the single player in RRR I really disliked because you were just a rude suck up who fluked his way into a successful position and then decided to become egotistic. You are an awful player and all I have to say is that I warn anyone who wants to recruit this guy. He is just dreadful. I mean one example comes to mind, Intense, our active PoM player sent to [1] for whatever reason and then recalled the mob, the next tick bubbles sees fit to send a biker rush. Think things through much?

QuickSilver Simple, just a score queen. Attacking for 1 versus Goku's robots and he sent his strikers. He recalls his mob because he is scared that goko will last tick his strikers. Queening at its best

Hero For being a leader with no leadership qualities, you were just delusional when you thought you were good at it. It was so frustrating. HOWEVER if you hadn't been so **** I wouldn't have planned any attacks this round. So really you being so rubbish at leading made my round amazing fun. So thanks heh =P

Thanks for reading; this has been my most enjoyable round. Special thanks again to those I was in an alliance with.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
as for us handling the pressure, we fought off pretty much everything, even ails attempts for a week, until martin jumped on the bandwagon. that companied with Of being locked left us stuck between a hard place and a big rock. what took us down was the fact that all 3 allis were rolling attacks on us 1 after each other and we all know there's only so much you can do with your troops, we didnt have enough mobs to cover everything simple as.

for you to say we looked like solo's clearly proves my point that no one knows what went on in my alli, everyone that passed through us should be able to tell you we were a pretty strong core, which suprised me considering we were created a less than month from the end

and what we did in that time was more than most did all round so im greatful for the fun

well done S2N on the win

xxx

darkmane

Planter
Thanks for the comments. Playing with 9 acres most the round was fun. I decided to start stealing in the last week here, but it was fun while it lasted. I'll have another novel (note: not 9 land) strategy next round that should be fun to watch.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - RRR
* Best Offensive Alliance - RRR
* Best Defensive Alliance - RRR
* Honourable Mention Alliance - I'm On A Boat (it took ReRR, Aili, and S2N to finish us off)
* Worst Alliance - AA
* Best Leader - Polo
* Worst Leader - Hero
* Player of the Round - Allied - Beasteh
* Player of the Round - Solo - Idk
* Best Offensive Player - I have to stick with the stats and say Ram
* Best Defensive Player - IDK
* Honourable Mention Player - Cody
* Worst Player - JJ, for reasons already stated
* Best Moment of Round - Being in a ally with mostly all past mates
* Worst Moment of Round - being Back Stabbed by someone thus causing the end of my round to be **** and losing a lot of my respect

Ahead

Head Gardener
Haven't played any of the last 3+ weeks so just from what I can remember:

Best Alliance: Original RapeRinseRepeat - sometimes the selfishness of individuals showed through but all in all I've never played with or seen a more active attacking group.

Best Player: Silence without a doubt. He was in RRR, they won. He joined STN, they won. Notice the pattern.

Other Good Players: Kuda was always around and contactable. Iamsmart and Intense for making sure the resistance kept going.

Honourable Mention: Signer as always - nothing more to say other than 1:1 <3 | Beej - cool guy <3 | Enigma/Stass - shame to see you two leave | IoF just for always staying with me :p

Best Leader: OF's leadership - Howl/Lis <3

Not much else to say but:
Disappointed at ReRR for the way they split the alliance.
Disappointed at JJ for cheating (even though I knew he probably was doing it :p).
Disappointed with Polo/FB who jumped ship until they were in the rank 1 alliance - even after denying it publically and trying to make me "look stupid": proved me right after all (the post in which I stated the reasons why the players took part in the split). Especially seeing as I was looking forward to playing with Polo so much.
Disappointed that I didn't get to lead the winning alliance in my last round :p

Last note: <3 Signer 1:1

Ahead down!!

marvin

Tree Surgeon
S2N, carried a lot of resistance attacks in the end

Sorely misinformed. Enmity were the backbone of the resistance(v2.1). They did the most damage and they took the most damage. They were always sending the most people aswell (majority of the time). If it wasn't for a certain Enmity member motivating everyone the resistance(v2.1) would of died just as it had begun.

[/rant]

Alliance of the round: RaRR - Best by far.

Best Offensive Alliance: Whichever alliance had Silence in it. And only when they had Silence in it. *cough* S2N *cough* :p

Best Defensive Alliance: Enmity.

Honourable Mention Alliance: I'm On A Boat. and Ailihphilia.

Worst Alliance: Fail.

Best Leader:

Before he made a silly mistake, JJbrosandjl (NEVER FORGET).

Garrett has been pretty awesome/sensible throughout the round and not just in my time at Ailihphilia.

Worst Leader: After he made a silly mistake, JJbrosandjl (NEVER FORGET).

Player of the Round - Allied: Iamsmart a.k.a. Mr Motivator <3

Player of the Round - Solo: Noone, they're all bunkers who have done **** all to get where they are.

Best Offensive Player: Silence, one attack I saw him make on IoaB was certainly outside the box thinking!

Best Defensive Player: Anyone in Enmity before the fall.

Honourable Mention Player: Ranzou for being Ranzou. <3

Worst Player:

Bubbles for having the mental capacity of a 3 year old.

Monk3h and Slabbe for being useless, inactive PB's and losing Enmity the round in the first 2weeks. Sorry but it's the truth. :p

Best Moment of Round: Waking up to find RaRR dead and finally killing ReRR.

Worst Moment of Round: JJ getting locked, Enmity dying and urinating in my own room whilst heavily under the influence just to wake up think it's water, stumble through it and suddenly realise that it was urine. Good times.

[12:45] <marvinRawr> there is what I can only assume is water on my floor :/
[12:46] <marvinRawr> IM ON A BOAT
[12:46] <marvinRawr> oh ****
[12:46] <marvinRawr> i think this is piss
[12:46] <marvinRawr> ****
[12:46] <marvinRawr> i pissed in my own ****ing room
[12:50] <marvinRawr> this is ****ed up
[12:50] <marvinRawr> why would i pee in my room
[12:50] <marvinRawr> never done this before >.>
[12:51] <Amanala|Z> hahaqhahahahaha
[12:54] <SmurfDaddyT> :|
[12:54] <SmurfDaddyT> lol
[12:55] <marvinRawr> :(

Bahnsen

Planter
Alliance of the round: S2N - They won thus best over the WHOLE round.

Best Offensive Alliance: RRR

Best Defensive Alliance: RRR

Worst Alliance: Fail

Best Leader: Cant comment, I don't know.

Worst Leader: Sorry hero, this round you were non-existent in leading.

Player of the Round - Silence - Even tho we were at each others necks during the round he was exceptional.

Best Offensive Player: Silence

Best Defensive Player: Oggy was always there when you needed him.

Worst Player: Bubbles for being an ass kissing Score Queen. **** person, **** player.

Best Moment of Round: I'm going to nominate my last 10 seconds mass biker buy up! Got some lovely responses in the resistance irc room I hear :)

Worst Moment of Round: For me I was on holiday so didn't really care but I felt for those in RRR who put in the hard yards and got raped by the others.

This is based on the first half of the round.

Cheers

Amanala

Harvester
Best alliance: S2N... No wait, RaRR, nevermind, they're pretty much the same.
Best offensive alliance: RaRR.
Best defensive alliance: OF: Did you know that the once went two weeks with out losing any land OR troops?
Worst Alliance: The National Guard -- What, you've never heard of them? Yeah... Exactly.
Worst Leader: JJ -- I mean seriously? What sort of leader gets locked?
Best Offensive Player: Nitrous, out of anyone I saw.
Best Defensive Player: Lukey.
Worst Player: Either Bubs or Signpost ("Rowan").
Best Moment: Def. getting that 10K acres grab off of Polo.
Worst Moment: There are about 50 moment tied for worst, and they all involve Big-Boss and early morning biker rushes!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Lets see...

Alliance of the round - RapeRinseRepeat, they were the winners of the round. The resistance would not have been able to take them down, they only lost due to unfortunate circumstances.
Best Offensive Alliance - I wasn't here for the beginning of the round so I'm not completely informed. I never got to see either RRR attack other than mass bashes so I wouldn't feel right giving it to them. S2N did a great job attacking Enmity - They definitely deserve kudos for that. However I believe Enmity did amazing. Awesome land grabbing players, good kills, organized and backbone of the resistance against RebelRinseRepeat.
Best Defensive Alliance - I have to give this one to Enmity again, although there often was bickering on plans that was unneeded, the job got done VERY well. We managed to stop quite a few RapeRineRepeat bashes and we held on quite well against S2N's waves until real life kicked in and we just didn't have the members to hold on.
Honourable Mention Alliance - Second To None, Enmity. Only other two alliances other than RapeRinseRepeat that deserved the win. Edit: RebelRinseRepeat deserves a mention, they were a very good alliance as well.
Worst Alliance - It would appear Son..I Am Dissapoint is the worst alliance.
Best Leader - JJbrosandjl, leader of Enmity. I can only view his actions - Not other leaders. I agreed with almost every choice he made as a leader, he did a great job.
Worst Leader - JJbrosandjl, leader of Enmity. Sorry bud, any top leader that gets locked has to get this one :(.
Player of the Round - Allied - I'll name two. Marvin and Seetal did an AMAZING job in Enmity this round. Both were EXTREMELY contactable strikers who did an amazing job, they were also the backbone of the striker count involved in the resistance. Kudos to them, it was an honor playing with you guys.
Player of the Round - Solo - I can't say I saw any players that I really think deserves this award. I'd say DarkSider deserves a mention for his excellent bounty hunting and Max of course for his basic unit mastery.
Best Offensive Player - DarkSider, excellent bounty hunting sir! Congratulations on the serial killer stat, top effectiveness, and top bounty hunting.
Best Defensive Player - Seetal, I think only once the entire round he didn't manage to get on when pranked.
Honourable Mention Player - These are the players outside of my alliance I just wanted to mention. Kuda, Polo, Flying_Blind for being on every single resistance defense. Intense for being my contact to S2N during the resistance when Twigley wasn't available. The guy has amazing contactability and activity, great job.

EDIT: Signer did an amazing job as well - He got rushed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times and rarely got killed. He also sent with many resistance attacks and lost quite a bit on one or two despite his alliance not giving 100% backing. GREAT job by him.

Worst Player - Uberbartos it appears.
Best Moment of Round - Oh, so many of them. Organizing two of the biggest BR's ever in the game, finally having a successful resistance, getting in to a fun top alliance finally, getting rank 1 in value for a while, getting 150m CW, zeroing lukey after he ditched us, Marvin peeing on his floor etc.
Worst Moment of Round - I have to say realizing that my troops were back in three minutes, my internet dead and listening to constant pranks for an hour, realizing that war declaration was on and I was going to lose 50k+ land and 25tril+ worth in units with no insurance sucked quite badly.

Last edited: