• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Polls in Pols

Polls in Pols

• Yes, Amanala, you're a genius!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No no no! -- I like the status quo!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amanala

Harvester
So what about adding simple polls to alliance politics? Either tied to a post, or tied to a thread (I'm not sure that's it's all that important).

Pros:

- Polls simplify most democratic decision making within alliances.

- Polls are very easy to code (and there may be some code that can be reused from back when the portal had polls?).

- Polls are sometimes fun and/or interesting.

Please back me up, flame me, argue with me, etc. :roll:

Last edited:

Scorpio

Head Gardener
stampOfApproval.gif

Although I don't agree on the genius part :p

Last edited:

Steve_God

Official Helper
This would be a fantastic feature if it got implimented!

I've always been tempted to have an alliance called 'Democracy', where EVERY alliance decision is voted on, and the majority vote goes through - something like this would actually make it do-able! :)