I'm mad at myself

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Yeah like u guys said it was retarded to help them. You should have seen it coming, but we did. From what I hear all of you have bought his bullshit. Congrats JJ on leading to another win. Congrats to twigs for sucking so horribly.

All I hear is "QQ I'm a gigantic douchebag who's upset that I didn't win after my group of friends betrayed the trust of our comrades-in-arms"

Your posts have been fairly good recently, I was going to say kudos for having a good voice for those you represent. This post dissapoints me however that you still try and use that as an insult or retort to any comments made by members in a certain group.
A good retort to this would be that you are also being viewed via stigmatised eyes and generalised as some of RRR are.... that I will come onto so read the whole post before you pick me up on it ;)

Why are people saying JJ/Twigley have won already? Firstly, they haven't been "powerblocking" from what I've seen. Sure, they side with each other over any other allies - but that makes sense seeing as they love each other so. Secondly, OF and Aili have more troop score than STN/Enmity if they work together. Thirdly, RebelRapeRepeat managed to stand up to 4 allies hitting them for quiet some time, are OF and Aili really that dire that they'll fold under the pressure of STN/Enmity hitting them? And finally, nobody (to my knowledge) has asked RebelRapeRepeat - who have a fair number of troops still - for "help" against any other ally.

Very much so, I don't want to go on the "RRR" stood up to it too much, as it was only a matter of time as all we did was defend, a war is different to fighting a resistance. Polo's point still stands as a matter of principle. At least throw down the gauntlet and make them rape all your women before they get it (sorry Tana).

At the start of the round RRR and Fail had to team up against both of you.

Um, think you will find s2n and Enmity teamed up because RRR and Fail teamed up first out of paranoia.

DA already confirmed this :/

Twigs is spot on, I was very much of the belief they were NOT working together at the start, but I knew they would rather kill others before each other, which happens every round for every alliance, sumarised with the word: "priorities". This has never been confirmed or denied by their end to my knowledge but it was the basis the decisions for our early actions were decided.

Garrett/Toby - I respect you both imensly as individuals and players but truley, give them a fight. You may not be as active or such like that but you know you can go down kicking and screaming ingame or on forums (ideally both!). Garrett you have put a cock-load of work into this round, at least give them a battle (if you lose you can just say you didn't try ;)).

All I ask is that Twigs and JJ have a 1v1 battle IF they do win this 2v2 trial. I expect they will, but I would hate to see the "Well there's only a week left, let's do nothing and wait for next round". I think I will speak for all as viewing any comments like that as truley dissapointing.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Blockatiel, I have absolutely no idea who you are.

Please remove yourself from this thread and anywhere where I might stumble across some more inane drivel you care to post on these forums.

I echo the sentiments of Garrett and toby. I'm glad I'm with 18... wait 17... other good people else this round would have been worse.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Was going to post but Martin & Polo already made VERY good posts, exactly my view on this all.
I haven't been politically involved in bush the last week (exams/partying/work), but I'm sure that IF Em>OF and S2N>Ail (which is 2x 1v1 & totally a fair fight) that S2N and Em will go to war with eachother. I'd probably leave if we wouldn't!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
at least give them a battle (if you lose you can just say you didn't try ;)).

I had planned to, and I even expected to do it 2 v 1 them against me.

are we soooo scary that they can't get their rocks off without intel and taking a member? they can't just send at me? I've pretty much told them all 'resistance' that we're inactive and not really ever going to fully support any action. So why can't they make their move on their own?

I expected to lose. I expected to lose fighting. I didn't expect my ex alliance person to turn over intel on the alliance. All just so he can portal. Maybe once I stop being mad at myself for being mad at hobbez, I can stop posting and stop logging into forums.

I'm glad I can buy emps and that he is all kinds of shiny metallic. I'm paying the price for not expecting it from someone who pretty much did his own thing the whole round anyway. If I'm dumb enough to think that Hobbez would keep to himself about the alliance, then I just need to step aside as quickly as possible and try to enjoy the rest of the round wherever I end up.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

are we soooo scary that they can't get their rocks off without intel and taking a member? they can't just send at me? I've pretty much told them all 'resistance' that we're inactive and not really ever going to fully support any action. So why can't they make their move on their own?

I expected to lose. I expected to lose fighting. I didn't expect my ex alliance person to turn over intel on the alliance. All just so he can portal. Maybe once I stop being mad at myself for being mad at hobbez, I can stop posting and stop logging into forums.

I'm glad I can buy emps and that he is all kinds of shiny metallic. I'm paying the price for not expecting it from someone who pretty much did his own thing the whole round anyway. If I'm dumb enough to think that Hobbez would keep to himself about the alliance, then I just need to step aside as quickly as possible and try to enjoy the rest of the round wherever I end up.

Not that I wish to antagonise you but you are the one to stands by the phrase (along the lines of) "If war is fair, you've done something wrong"?
I'd take a timeout, if you go to sleep and go *afk* you'll regret giving them the upper ground. Knuckle down champ, get some BRs on your side and give them hell.

You know of the 4 I want you to win by a long shot, purely for the respect I have for you as a leader, player and a person. I also agree with how you have played all round and like your members. I wish you the best of luck and hope you prevail.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
If I'm dumb enough to think that Hobbez would keep to himself about the alliance

You can spread lies about my motives as much as you like, but I would prefer it if you kept the whole backstabbing story to a minimum. I left an alliance that its leader said was virtually dead (I believe the logs are on your politics), but I did not, and will never, give out information about online times etc. I reluctantly joined the attack on you because obviously when you join an alliance, that's what you do.

Anyway, I won't reply any further on the matter.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Not that I wish to antagonise you but you are the one to stands by the phrase (along the lines of) "If war is fair, you've done something wrong"?
I'd take a timeout, if you go to sleep and go *afk* you'll regret giving them the upper ground. Knuckle down champ, get some BRs on your side and give them hell.

You know of the 4 I want you to win by a long shot, purely for the respect I have for you as a leader, player and a person. I also agree with how you have played all round and like your members. I wish you the best of luck and hope you prevail.

Oh i know. that's why i said i'm mad at myself. nope it's not fair, but i didn't think hobbez cared so much when he should have never been as high as he is.

so i told him i had a plan and asked him to give me a day. before he left.

he left anyway and shared edited logs with twigley.

i've said that i'm dumb for nothing thinking that hobbez would lie and continue to keep it up in his posts.

so GG the won before it started. i'm done.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
screenshotgarret1.png

screenshotgarret2.png

I joined at 21:46 of these log times, I also have the logs with Twigley to "prove" it.
You can say I scorequeened or whatever, but these lies... I wonder, who sunk the lowest? The one who left the ally to have 21 days of fun battles (or presumably to scorequeen, w/e), or the one who starts spreading lies about editted logs etc. I never even pasted any log to twigley...

Garrett

Landscape Designer
funny enough how the c/p of you doing so finds it's way to me. please.

Nickk

Harvester
Blah BLah BLah BS
Right this round has been filled with unbelievable ***** politics and BS.
Yeah Hobbe you left for your own reasons etc etc
I don't care if you did it for score/attacking/to join friends.
But let it be known that you let down all 19 members who whole heartedly saved your ass night and day.
Not only that, you let down Garrett also who deliberately lead a FTF alliance and allowed you to join our alliance in the first place. He has devoted so much time into the alliance and you go and "spit on his face".
I am not angry at you, i just hope YOU feel some guilt after what you have done.
Sorry this just had to be said

PS good job killing me despite knowing i wasnt contactable tonight.
Aill will not die without fighting

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
funny enough how the c/p of you doing so finds it's way to me. please.

Perhaps it's time to share these magically copy-pasted logs.
I have every pm with anyone from Aili, and with twigley, open, I can print screen any of these. Just say the word.

aGit

Harvester
Yeah like u guys said it was retarded to help them. You should have seen it coming, but we did. From what I hear all of you have bought his bullshit. Congrats JJ on leading to another win. Congrats to twigs for sucking so horribly.

All I hear is "QQ I'm a gigantic douchebag who's upset that I didn't win after my group of friends betrayed the trust of our comrades-in-arms"

i believe you're not powerblocking when one of you goes down in flames.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
he left anyway and shared edited logs with twigley..

Im sorry but.

R.o.f.l.m.a.o.

No he didnt ;)

Just read those IRC logs lol.

You aint a saint Garret

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunk

Head Gardener

i believe you're not powerblocking when one of you goes down in flames.

Same here.

I find it funny that they keep trying to justify that they're not powerblocking. And what it comes down to is until you show us otherwise you'll still be the same Twigs/JJ alliances from last round holding each others hands till the very end.

We can stop this stupid circle of accusation/defense now until some new action takes place, if they hit each other and kill one of the other alliances off then yes the playerbase will believe it.

For now we wait.

blockatiel

Planter
Blockatiel, I have absolutely no idea who you are.

Please remove yourself from this thread and anywhere where I might stumble across some more inane drivel you care to post on these forums.

I echo the sentiments of Garrett and toby. I'm glad I'm with 19... wait 18... other good people else this round would have been worse.

MattM, I don't believe I asked for your opinion on the matter, and it matters very little to me that you don't know who I am. Also, being in league with people who do nothing but whine and bring forth accusations don't put you high up in my book either. If you have anything to add, feel free to do it in in PM, you're adding nothing to the conversation at hand.

Martin said:
Your posts have been fairly good recently, I was going to say kudos for having a good voice for those you represent. This post dissapoints me however that you still try and use that as an insult or retort to any comments made by members in a certain group.
A good retort to this would be that you are also being viewed via stigmatised eyes and generalised as some of RRR are.... that I will come onto so read the whole post before you pick me up on it

I am sorry to have dissapointed you. Perhaps I was too harsh, but then again, the post that I was responding to was edited due to the vulgar language used there. Yes, I understand that some of RRR has been generalized too. Honestly, your actions made the round open again, but I cannot agree with the methods used. This is not to say that I have anything against the people who were in that alliance; in fact, there are many who I hold in high regard.

It isn't a conspiracy, Blockatiel, it's the events of this round as I have seen them. And in case you haven't noticed, it's not like I'm the only person with suspicions on this. I'm not saying you're "powerblocking", I'm saying you are working together more than I feel is necessary.

Yes Tobapopalos, you aren't the only person who suspects it -- Most of the people who weren't in TBA last round suspect that anyone who was in TBA must be in a powerblock somewhere :p

Martin said:
All I ask is that Twigs and JJ have a 1v1 battle IF they do win this 2v2 trial. I expect they will, but I would hate to see the "Well there's only a week left, let's do nothing and wait for next round". I think I will speak for all as viewing any comments like that as truley dissapointing.

First off, it's hardly 2v2, it's 1v1 and 1v1, there is a distinct difference, and we haven't crossed the line into working as pairs yet, afaik. I'm pretty sure we'd have a mutiny if JJ told us to leave S2N alone if it was just the two of us. I've wanted a piece of them for the last three months, and a lot of Enmity members share the same sentiment. We'd probably be sending on them right now had OF not decided to fight us :p

Also, I don't believe any of the BS that Aili and OF are spreading about not being active enough -- sure, your goal may have been just to have fun, but you're definite contenders and honestly, if you just fold, it would dissapoint me greatly. I still have my money on OF winning the round.

Polo said:
Firstly, they haven't been "powerblocking" from what I've seen. Sure, they side with each other over any other allies - but that makes sense seeing as they love each other so. Secondly, OF and Aili have more troop score than STN/Enmity if they work together. Thirdly, RebelRapeRepeat managed to stand up to 4 allies hitting them for quiet some time, are OF and Aili really that dire that they'll fold under the pressure of STN/Enmity hitting them?

I'm glad that someone has the common sense to deduce that. Yes, given the choice between working with Aili, S2N or OF, I'm sure the JJ would choose S2N. That doesn't mean that we're allied with them, though. I'd personally rather be with OF than S2N, but honestly, we aren't with anyone. There's a very delicate balance of power right now, so if OF and Aili WERE to team up, it would probably force us to work with S2N or face inevitable loss.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
:long pause while I stop chuckling:

@ Polo , this thread isn't about you, ReRR, RRR, you, your ego , or you. We don't care, you were so last week. Get over it thanks . Even you don't know the whole story so stfu serially.

@Martin - >.< , once again you speak sense, and I know you know more of the plot than most.

@twigs - noone will believe you until you prove them wrong. You may say you are being pigeonholed and unfairly treated, you've done a great job this round so far of politicing, take it a step further and put your actions where your mouth is.

blockatiel

Planter
@ Polo , this thread isn't about you, ReRR, RRR, you, your ego , or you. We don't care, you were so last week. Get over it thanks . Even you don't know the whole story so stfu serially.

As you're on the side calling us powerblockers, clearly you don't know the whole story either. Polo has spoken with more sense than most people in this thread, and as such, I must ask you to stfu or actually add something to the conversation.