The round so far?

rawr

Weeder
Are people ENJOYING the round? Enjoying being the opperative word, dosent matter if your high ranked or low.
Also a quick reminder that bushtarion is a game and people should not take things so seriously.

I for one am really enjoying my round! It's been one of the most fun i've played in a while. Even getting bashed by the top allies every now and then, it's all part of the fun.

So tell us of your trials and triubulations of the round. Which alli's you hate, which ones you love and the ups and downs so far!

-Kelsey xxx =)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think the fact that I've restarted twice, and have never restarted before, is a pretty good indication that this round has been eventful, to say the least.

I didn't think the the top 10 alliance rankings would fluctuate quite as much as they have; things have been far more exciting than I'd wagered earlier in the round.

What is great is that despite the fact that a lot has gone on already, the round doesn't appear to have climaxed yet. I'm still very intersted to see whether RRR maintain rank 1, and if they don't, what alliance(s?) is responsible for that.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Strange round for me... first round back after missing the last 6 came back to tales of powerblocks and hatred all round

Found Ailiphilia to be great fun and good players, also very surprised at how the so called noob powerblock actually possess great activity and no small amount of skill

Supposed to be in an inactive alliance and should be rank 6 or below and we would have been if the mass bashes hadnt got us motivated now were on a mission to cause as much mayhem as possible

All in all glad i came back, come what may its been a blast so far

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Strange round for me... first round back after missing the last 6 came back to tales of powerblocks and hatred all round

...also very surprised at how the so called noob powerblock actually possess great activity and no small amount of skill

A have a small question since there seems to be a small contradiction in your post.

How did you find out something about a group (TBA) which played during a round which you weren't around i.e. you say you've found out that TBA "possess great activity and no small amount of skill" when at the same time you say you weren't around when that group was playing?

Or did I misunderstand something?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

...also very surprised at how the so called noob powerblock actually possess great activity and no small amount of skill

A have a small question since there seems to be a small contradiction in your post.

How did you find out something about a group (TBA) which played during a round which you weren't around i.e. you say you've found out that TBA "possess great activity and no small amount of skill" when at the same time you say you weren't around when that group was playing?

Given the amount of forum/IRC coverage of round 30, specifically TBA, he might as well have played tbh :p

Franny

Head Gardener
Also im assuming that by saying he has experienced great activty and that "no skill" is a load of bollocks is the fact that everyone else still labels Enm and S2N as TBA?

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Also im assuming that by saying he has experienced great activty and that "no skill" is a load of bollocks is the fact that everyone else still labels Enm and S2N as TBA?

Learn to read. "No small amount of skill" = a moderate to high level of skill.

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Learn to read. "No small amount of skill" = a moderate to high level of skill.

:eek: Franny got caught out by the captivity of double negativity! :eek:

Melnibone

Head Gardener
A complimentary comment about 2 alliances that by and large contain the same members as last round but this round are seperate entities causes me to be flamed and completely misquoted?

Is positivity so frowned upon it is and was a compliment to Twigleys and JJ's alliances???

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Not at all F0xx i assume both alliances contain the same core and i have read on forums from last round they were classed as a noob powerblock but as stated i found both alliances to be competent as seperate entities?

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Not at all F0xx i assume both alliances contain the same core and i have read on forums from last round they were classed as a noob powerblock but as stated i found both alliances to be competent as seperate entities?

Some members are the same, but as a whole they are quite different. And last round the powerblock was not 2, but 3 alliances.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Some members are the same, but as a whole they are quite different. And last round the powerblock was not 2, but 3 alliances.

And included Sexeh Grannies.. who were, at least originally, the noobiest noobs in noobtown. I think for alot of us it was in inclusion and willingness of SG to be lapdogs that cause alot of the noob calls

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
lol, considering SG finished considerably higher than Lude and were consistantly higher than lude for weeks at the end i think its a bit harsh to go throwing around comments like that tana!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You were higher because you where able to lose all your units after being saved by ours and Inimical's members, and then be extremely low in score and get so land fat it's not funny.

Us on the other hand had to have troops to keep TBA strong and had alot less land.

Stop being so black and white and brining another alliance into it when comparing how bad you were.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Ha twigs, i almost didnt post because i thought you'd come on here and start spouting rubbish. Guess i was right!

I wasnt actually trying to say anything about Lude other than SG (the final line up) werent "n00bs" at all and obviously used the alliance which came after us as comparison. Bitter much?

Anyway, enough of that.

This round has been awesome! Had its ups and downs but ive restarted puppets now and im having more fun than ive had in countless rounds! Not high ranked at all, but dont want to be! Puppets are awesome fun!

Also, its been an interesting round definately...everythings looking pretty close and although the resistance isnt perfect (im merely an onlooker so this is my opinion) its better than in the last few rounds certainly. At least they are making an effort! Good luck to the resistance!!!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Are people ENJOYING the round? Enjoying being the opperative word, dosent matter if your high ranked or low.
Also a quick reminder that bushtarion is a game and people should not take things so seriously.

I for one am really enjoying my round! It's been one of the most fun i've played in a while. Even getting bashed by the top allies every now and then, it's all part of the fun.

So tell us of your trials and triubulations of the round. Which alli's you hate, which ones you love and the ups and downs so far!

-Kelsey xxx =)

I have been enjoying the round, getting to take it easy as solo, and targets are not too hard to come by.

And i havnt really had too many ups and downs. Mostly ups :D not getting attacked much since not many LETs worth killing and its too hard to land on me xD And hitting 10k land had a certain satisfaction ;)

My downs are minor. I was flakking an SA with small droids and tractors and triggered riot police. i left figuring if i triggered then it wouldnt be SAS so it wouldnt hurt much, forgetting that riot police when stunning, strip armour. ouch a bit :(
And have hit SAS, and have all my LETs zeroed, something not too uncommon for pretty much everyone playing ;)

And can we please refrain from hijacking the thread with all this nonsense about powerblocks :)