Strange moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Oh god, hope not. I prefer fighting till the beer is served. ;) I just find it funny that someone manages to spam up a thread by complaining about "spam".

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Oh god, hope not. I prefer fighting till the beer is served. ;) I just find it funny that someone manages to spam up a thread by complaining about "spam".

Oh the irony...

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I have now given these mods like 15 hours time to do their stuff right, they have not.

First of all if mods touches others postings I would expect them to touch them fairly, I could now post here around 5 posts from bush discussion where I am hammered but where my original post has been removed. WTF!
If you touch the thread where people draw their answers for them you either delete everything or nothing! This is ****ing BS from you mods to leave pundering posts you decide and then remove all posts of mine and my responses!

If I make post and someone draws one sentence out of it doesnt change the message of that post, allowing you to change th truth by deleting my post and leaving that one sentence does! I even reported one post and didnt bother to report all did anything happen?

NO!

What about whole thread? 4 pages of biggering between super admin and me, nothing!! Not a single deleted post, not warning nothing!! Then I get unoffical warning from mod who has had nothing to do with whole thread started with "WE understand" WTF! If I broke rules then YOU! punish me not WE! So as I have said multiple times, there seems to be layers of players in this game, and there seems to be elitistic group of people in this game. If no moderator has balls to touch my posts then WTF is this... you run to one moderator who has nothing to do with anything and ask him to do your work?

Then when this moderator unintentionally or not posts threats to me and I throw something back at him you cry out loud and run to Azzer to beg for some help!! WTF is going on in here!!

Man I explained my points to Azzer we had nice conversation, we dont always agree, its his game and I have said numerous time if I have done something wrong punish me. Not a single punishments have been given. Azzer and I had no problems with each others and everything seems to be fine for me.

Yet we still have these offencive threads in forums which have been edited by some 2 years old who cant understand anything. FFS get some grip people! I may not be most nicest person to have around but FFS I expect some freaking equality towards who ever is against me, as long as its not Azzer. So either you go to fix that thread, you go to cry to Azzer again or return my posts, as current actions of your is not even bad it is ****ing disgrace!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
BW, as many players have recently been told if you wish to make a complaint about a moderator then the correct way to do so is to PM Azzer directly. NOT post in the gripes forum.

Also, the mods often discuss particular matters with each other on our designated forums. This allows us to reach a decision together.

Like i said, if you have an issue with the conduct of any moderator please take it up with Azzer directly. Posting complaints in public are rarely taken seriously.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Not taking me seriously , repoert to Azzer ROFL!
What are you some wussy who doesnt have balls at all?
4 pages with super mod, no one dared to touch it, then some mod who had balls but didnt know smeg is begged to intevene, uses wrong words and is pushed back and goes crying to Azzer.

You really think I care of you mods opinions? I dont, You really think I care of Azzers "you can take stuff only in secret to pm with me" I dont. You dont do your job you come out with it. you dont have balls to do your job and I come out with it. I am here and now, I push this thread to public showing what kind of stuff you mods do when you are pushed to situation where you would need to do something to things.

Have you done? Have you been fair to all sides in every situation? Has all posts been deleted that mattered or only ones you decided and mattered for your cause? NO!

You stepped up for your job, if you are not rady to do your job and take everything that your job throws at you, dont try your "take it with Azzer" with me. Thats only running to hide behind Azzers back. You have power over me on these forums, I cant do smeg to you. Yet you seem to be afraid of me. Whatta frell is that?

I have same rules here as everyone else! If I dont behave then punish me! But dont go around doing what you do now, first you try to make me look bad by deleting only posts you like and then you come here telling how I should take it with Azzer. NO! I come here making sure everyone knows what kind of stuff you people do!

If I had done something wrong FFS someone had done something during those 4 pages specially that super mod who was there talking to me. Did he? No! He sent someone else! Did that guy success? NO! he threatened me and I told him I dont listen to threats, what next? I got punished? NO!
That mod ran to Azzer!!

Get some balls mods! I am just a guy like everyone else on these forums. It doesnt take Azzer to push me back in the row. But this what your doing now, you are a ****ing joke!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
viewthread.php

Courtesy of, and all credit to, TehPantz

Last edited:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
To be honest, I think it would not lead to better moderating in the future if not the generall playerbase is allowed to discuss the current regime of moderators and their actions publicly. I don't really see the what harm it does to discuss it in a designated thread in the gripes forum, had everyone who felt wronged started a new thread and spammed the forums, it would have been another matter.

Two points: Moderators must never forget they are the servants of the user of a given forum, not someone above the rest. _Most_ moderators seems to remember it here, but it is still worth noting. There is nothing as detrimental to a forum as when the users perceive the moderators as feeling "above" the users, as that only breeds contempt and disrespect.

Secondly: Any moderator must really be able to stand for his decision, regardless of whether it has been discussed with other moderators. Thus it is an "I have moderated you" not "We have moderated" thing. That only breeds the aforemention contempt by setting up a "we" vs. "you".

Garrett

Landscape Designer
ah enrico, i didn't want to post, but a couple of your points amused me with so many comments about entitlement, so little time.

however, it is amusing to see what people do with 'perceived' power. Heh you pretty much saw the whole team draw their wagons in a circle to insulate themselves almost immediately when selected. the egos in this competitive game (including and sometimes especially the mods) will always draw a polarizing line.

the playerbase median age is young, and the mod staff equally so. to their credit, forums haven't died because some of their monumental mistakes, coupled with some folks posts/threads (ank,nightninja,lollercaust) has caused alot of gossip and therefore traffic.

But I've come to realize that the kids are doing their best (yep all of them. it's just some of their bests are detriments, but i'm not here for a dr. phil moment), but kids moderating kids never really goes well.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
BW for starters i can barely understand your post. I know English isnt your first language so im not having a go. Just saying i think some of your points have been lost in translation on me, if my responses are incorrect because of this i apologise :).

BUT Dont mistake me trying to be helpful and direct you to the right method of complaint (if that is indeed what you are trying to do) for "fear" of you. lol. At the moment it seems to me you are trying to attention seek rather than make any real points. Im not even directly involved with the particular issue your talking about, but i obviously know the facts and i think you have seriously misunderstood the situation.

All i am saying to you is that Azzer has requested that complaints about staff members go directly to him, not on the public forums. Please try and understand this rather than causing even more threads to be removed or w/e. (Not a threat in any way, im just saying its never good to have so many threads being locked)

One final time: The gripes forum is not the place to voice complaints about mods/mod decisions. The correct way is to PM the mod in question or if you feel neccesary Azzer himself. Posting such things in public does no good and actually reflects badly on the community i think to any new players who might be joining the forums

Garrett

Landscape Designer
oooooh too bad I don't have licensing rights to 'stepford wives'

'stepford wives, a war game' how interesting. speaking of war, anyone watch the stephen colbert uso shows? i only caught the first one but I was highly amused. especially the shaving of his head.

he was in front of the troops and then said 'tell me, i'm confused about something' then pulls out a big 'Risk' box and started talking about the 'rules of war' it was good times.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Pinpower have fun trying to learn english and what I said. I have read it 4 times now and I cant make out such mistakes that would render it unreadable. Also seems to me that for example Enrico understood it.

Everyone up to this date who has posted, said or something along those line of others language have always been doing so to save their own asses of being kicked.

I got new members from argentina on round 13 or somthing... called Fer and Maradona... I could barely.. I mean just barely understand a one word they said, yet I talked with them, we worked together and won that round. and look where they are today. And I do mean their English was so bad, so so bad that they couldnt get one word spelled right. Yet I always figured out what they wanted to say, I helped them with my bad english best I could, I dont take credit of any of it, but look at Fer today he speaks so fluent english that he makes me a shamed of my own.

So please dont come to me with your "I can understand you" BS. Thats lousy excuse of getting owned. If you have something to say then say it, if you dont then piss off! My English has been same since round 5 and it has not changed to worse, maybe a bit better now... If they understood me back then everyone must understand me now. So your excuse of not understanding is just poor excuse.

So how bout you go and look at your mod stats again, still no warnings, still no punishments... WTF are you up to? This "war" is turning against you word by word, an you guys are losing it simply cause you dont have the balls to back up what you signed up for. You get others to give empty threads for you, you run to Azzer when your empty threads are handed back to you and you still have not had guts and balls to even back up your own words.

So please save yourself and stop trying to argue with me, I have been here longer than you, and I know damn well Azzers rules, I play by rules when I post this stuff, but I didnt give a **** back then and I dont give a **** now to Azzers BS about "dont post your problems with mods here". Azzer can try to sweep what he wants under carpet, but with me wars doesnt go that way. If you want to fight you must be prepared for a fight and it seems to me that you people dont have anything to throw against me in this fight. I have no problems with Azzer, we actually see things very close to each others, we dont agree of all things but we discuss about those. This is not about Azzer my thread it is about the way you mods act. I know Azzer will post me and probably ban me and we will discuss this, he has hes opinion and I have mine, we know we wont agree no matter how much we "fight", but what we both know is that sooner or later we both can find mutual agreement.

Thats something you mods cant, if you dont have balls to take first step being too afraid of some super mod or some blackwolf on some internet forums.. WTF did you sign for? I gave you months. I was trying to be patient and act nice, and let you get adjusted. Now its been more than plenty of time and still same **** is there! You still acnt same way and you have not learned a **** from people who have posted to these forums!

Man I miss HG as a mod who even as a female had balls to PM me and tell me with straight word that I am acting like ****ing idiot. Then I responded to her and we changed few letters and found middle way of it all. She did what she signed for you mods are not! Get hang of your self or ****ing resign I dont care but do something!

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Blackwolf, again dont be so hostile.

I was merely trying to be honest saying it was most likely MY fault if any of your points went over my head and to apologise in advance if that was the case. Im genuinely baffled as to how you can argue with even that...

Edit: BW, nobody wants to "fight" with you. Like i said before your issues arent even with me. I was just trying to direct you to the appropriate and more effective way of voicing your concerns when i saw this thread. Rant at me all you like but i was trying to help you.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Man I miss HG as a mod who even as a female had balls to PM me and tell me with straight word that I am acting like ****ing idiot. Then I responded to her and we changed few letters and found middle way of it all. She did what she signed for you mods are not! Get hang of your self or ****ing resign I dont care but do something!

:popcorn: I love you too BW, go get them my little war puppeh.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I have now given these mods like 15 hours time to do their stuff right, they have not.

First of all if mods touches others postings I would expect them to touch them fairly, I could now post here around 5 posts from bush discussion where I am hammered but where my original post has been removed. WTF!
If you touch the thread where people draw their answers for them you either delete everything or nothing! This is ****ing BS from you mods to leave pundering posts you decide and then remove all posts of mine and my responses!

If I make post and someone draws one sentence out of it doesnt change the message of that post, allowing you to change th truth by deleting my post and leaving that one sentence does! I even reported one post and didnt bother to report all did anything happen?

NO!

What about whole thread? 4 pages of biggering between super admin and me, nothing!! Not a single deleted post, not warning nothing!! Then I get unoffical warning from mod who has had nothing to do with whole thread started with "WE understand" WTF! If I broke rules then YOU! punish me not WE! So as I have said multiple times, there seems to be layers of players in this game, and there seems to be elitistic group of people in this game. If no moderator has balls to touch my posts then WTF is this... you run to one moderator who has nothing to do with anything and ask him to do your work?

Then when this moderator unintentionally or not posts threats to me and I throw something back at him you cry out loud and run to Azzer to beg for some help!! WTF is going on in here!!

Man I explained my points to Azzer we had nice conversation, we dont always agree, its his game and I have said numerous time if I have done something wrong punish me. Not a single punishments have been given. Azzer and I had no problems with each others and everything seems to be fine for me.

Yet we still have these offencive threads in forums which have been edited by some 2 years old who cant understand anything. FFS get some grip people! I may not be most nicest person to have around but FFS I expect some freaking equality towards who ever is against me, as long as its not Azzer. So either you go to fix that thread, you go to cry to Azzer again or return my posts, as current actions of your is not even bad it is ****ing disgrace!

BW, as I will message you shortly, not only did I remove your posts from the thread you're talking about here, I removed mine.

The reason being, as you well know, our conversation (that was basically made up of me questioning your bizarre and unhelpful remarks in reply to Twigley) went massively off-topic and was cluttering up a perfectly good thread with what was basically an argument between me and you. I questioned your hostility, you defended, in a conversation that spanned some 20 posts. A number of users complained our conversation was off-topic, I agreed and removed our posts. A couple of posts being off-topic is acceptable in the average thread. An argument that goes on for 3 pages is not. Exchanges of this nature are better suited to PM, purely because long-winded arguments arent practical in the majority of threads - especially threads that are "help" related or of a very specific nature, such as Twigleys', wherein someone might be looking for an answer but struggle to do so because of the amount of crap that has built up between two people trying to prove a point.

You did not receive a message telling you this because I thought you'd have the common sense, being a long-standing member of the community, to realise that our conversation was removed because it served no purpose in that thread other than to steer the topic massively off-course.

I generally avoid posting moderation reasoning publicly, as quite frankly my position does not require I do so. However, as you've chosen to be so vocal on this occasion I've humoured you.

I have now given these mods like 15 hours time to do their stuff right
Lastly, I do have a life. Forgive me if I don't deal with issues you see as "world is ending important" in the very, very generous amount of time you've shown here.

BW said:
Man I miss HG as a mod who even as a female had balls to PM me and tell me with straight word that I am acting like ****ing idiot. Then I responded to her and we changed few letters and found middle way of it all.

I certainly *don't* have time for a long winded exchange over PM, to pat you on the back, tell you its "alright" and have a quaint little giggle with you at the end, rejoicing we've spent/wasted hours reaching an agreement over a ridiculously trivial matter.

Last edited:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Where have I complained of removing my posts? No where! I said and say now after way over 24h if you want to mod something the FFS do it right.

BW, your logic is illogical. He's not putting words into your mouth, he's quoting what came out of it :S
BW your inane ranting has led to you, indirectly, calling many people idiots. This hostility just isn't necessary. People are capable of making their points calmly, discreetly and without overt hostility or calling people 'idiots' if they can't do some things or talking down at them because they aren't as clever as you. i'm guilty of behaving that way to be sure, but at least i can recognize when i'm behaving like a prat.
searching for irc software gives you http://www.wyldryde.org/software/
as 2nd answer right after mirc. Took me whole 30 seconds to try these both out.

30 seconds to find an appropriate, polite and easy answer. And what, ~5 hours to argue meaningless points because of your original unreasonable anger and hostility?

Am i the only one who sees the contradiction here?

There still those posts in there they have nothing to do with topic they are targetted against me yet all my posts have been removed and my replies have been removed. Do your ****ing job! You edit, you edit it all or then you return all posts there.

You went on with me for ****ing 4 pages... Your a super mod arnt you the one who should be pushing threads back to their places? Then you run to Weeble who had nothing to do with whole thread and weeble mails me his threats obviously pushed by others as he stated how your elitistic "we" group had decided to warn me not to post to that thread again.

Then when I tell weeble to smeg off with his threats cause no one decides for me where I post and dont he rans crying to Azzer. Only after that point first edit to whole thread was made. Hours after that I reported these posts which are STILL after over 24h there, which are clearly offtopic and directly aimed against me. Do your job! You touch my posts and remove my posts then I expect you to do same to others too. If you dont then you get these kind of threads/posts.

Stop trying to make excuses of your life and **** like that. There are multiple mods on these forums and not even one has done their work right! I have not asked for any reasons why posts were removed, I have not complained of those getting removed, I know damn well why those were removed. Have I asked why those were removed? Show me!! Cause I cant see! I want you mods to do your job and that means if you edit threads you edit them all, not only the ones you like!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
BW, no mods are "running" off to each other like you think. We have a mod section in which all warnings/reports/infractions etc are discussed therefore each mod sees whats going on, as does Azzer.

And do you not think it makes more sense for a mod who isnt actively participating in the discussion to make the decision as he/she is impartial?

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Obviously you do run to others. In case you would do your work DA and those few other mods who were posting in that thread should have done their work a lot sooner.

It took 4+ pages and few hours of time before I was contacted by first mod. Mod that was not even around when it all started and who then asI said mistakenly or not threatened me in his post where he clearly states that "we" are warning you. Not he or she, not I warn you. He aproached me as a tip of iceberg cause you others didnt have balls and ran to him hours after it all started.

If I did something wrong then damn sure one of you mods who were around all the time should have come to me. Did you? NO! Was any posts removed before he came to me? No! Posts were removed way after that. So obviously when he came on forums and there was no your mystical edited posts on your elitistic section of forums someone had conversation on somewhere behind that thread in your elitistic section of forums as that decision to send that post was not Weebles idea it was made by elitistic "we" group.

It is funny how you obviously realize now how you have made big mistake and how you here all the time try to defend your actions. You are trying to justify 4+ pages of matherial during which time none of you mods did your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.