Fail. | R31

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Edit: made bold the most important point to remember when Reading most of the posts from certain other leaders/members of the "resistance" allies. The only hits we've been asked to be a part of are on OF. Not once have we been approached to hit RRR since initial hits days ago

I havnt read every post on this thread as im supposed to be working, i may comment further later on.

BUT

Im not gonna lie and say im not a bit annoyed. Fail. is now basically out of the resistance (if this keeps up) which is all we've been working for over the last few days (we've had members restart and recruited new people purely for the purpose of resisting - with increased armour obviously).

Its not the fact that they have hit us its the excuses that its for the resistance, as i said to Garrett IMO he'd have been better off just putting together a plan to hit them. Fail. was fully up for hitting RRR as ive said, yes we were rebuilding so were waiting to troop up a bit but nobody has come to me and suggested we hit RRR (including Aili) since the initial hits almost a week ago...so blaming the other "resistance" alliances for not doing anything is BS...

Alls fair in love and war so im not gonna hold any grudges, but i think its a real shame that what was supposed to be a great resistance (and i really think would have done some damage, maybe not won overall but we could have seriously dented RRR) IMO is alot worse off (or will be once this is through). They've lost 20 potential attackers and their troops, and whatever troops are lost in the battles. AND yes if you get more land you can buy back troops...but RRR are growing every day, so its going to delay hits more than even before.

Good luck to you all. I still hope the resistance wins, i just think this course of actions has shot the "resistance" in some sort of metaphorical foot.

;)

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
How about I promise you results? If the remaining card holders don't attack to resist (however, I believe that the ground will tremble soon!)... we're going to suicide every last man on RRR.

I don't blame you for not making it work. I said somewhere either in PM or elsewhere in this thread that it's an issue that rests on everyone's shoulders that are involved.

So feel free to pay us back on the way down when we fall. Besides, I'm not even nearly giving your alliance the level of inc we received from your alliance early on in the round. Just this time, there are lethals in play. This isn't payback though. EF was way too small; JJ and Twigley in much better position to compliment my efforts; I've been killing TIR all week; OF was being massed; thus the scale and process of elimination are your foes here.

Podunk

Head Gardener
I havnt read every post on this thread as im supposed to be working, i may comment further later on.

BUT

Im not gonna lie and say im not a bit annoyed. Fail. is now basically out of the resistance (if this keeps up) which is all we've been working for over the last few days (we've had members restart and recruited new people purely for the purpose of resisting - with increased armour obviously).

Its not the fact that they have hit us its the excuses that its for the resistance, as i said to Garrett IMO he'd have been better off just putting together a plan to hit them. Fail. was fully up for hitting RRR as ive said, yes we were rebuilding so were waiting to troop up a bit but nobody has come to me and suggested we hit RRR (including Aili) since the initial hits almost a week ago...so blaming the other "resistance" alliances for not doing anything is BS...

Alls fair in love and war so im not gonna hold any grudges, but i think its a real shame that what was supposed to be a great resistance (and i really think would have done some damage, maybe not won overall but we could have seriously dented RRR) IMO is alot worse off (or will be once this is through). They've lost 20 potential attackers and their troops, and whatever troops are lost in the battles. AND yes if you get more land you can buy back troops...but RRR are growing every day, so its going to delay hits more than even before.

Good luck to you all. I still hope the resistance wins, i just think this course of actions has shot the "resistance" in some sort of metaphorical foot.

;)

You don't need increased armor. You need increased armor killers in order to take down RRR. Now, quit acting like you would have actually helped in the resistance. With your acres on our side there's a much higher chance of something actually happening to RRR.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Woop Woop, war is in the air!

Fight it up people either at us, against us, with each other, i don't care just battle it out somewhere!!! :D

SNAPped resistances aren't any fun :(

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
LOL Podunk ofc I meant armour killers.

And how do you know we wouldn't hit...we were fully up for hitting RRR, as I've said that's what we've been aiming for for days. But Not once were we asked...not even to discuss hitting them for days. So don't make out we didn't want to/wouldn't resist when we weren't asked.

Podunk

Head Gardener
LOL Podunk ofc I meant armour killers.

And how do you know we wouldn't hit...we were fully up for hitting RRR, as I've said that's what we've been aiming for for days. But Not once were we asked...not even to discuss hitting them for days. So don't make out we didn't want to/wouldn't resist when we weren't asked.

*cough* *cough* TBH if none of us were ever asked or had plans to take out RRR then why was everyone so content with staying in the 'resistance'?

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
There were plenty of plans, but to many were more interested in attacking OF. (Which granted was a pain in the ass.)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
now only because I was (almost) called an idiot/ supreme failer - I show you some of the fruits of our labor.

the first wave is all about gathering intel for me. then things like this happen

Disabled: 1,160,901 [£30,677,302,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 14,841,223 [£111,550,956,400] friendlies dead. 104,543,167 [£1,423,784,564,200] enemies dead.

I regret that we lost that much. Had someone not accidentally gone afk, a robo would have been there as well.

Commy 64

Weeder
Screw the resistance. Let RRR keep building...they will have nobody to attack when we are all out of range. That has to be REAL fun.

The game is about fun.

The resistance is a sham. Let's get back to having fun and let RRR reap what they have sown...BOREDOM. I applaud garret for doing something, anything to to make thign s fun again.

aGit

Harvester
twigley said:
I am "close" to 3/4 members of Enmity and i know the other 15 or so don't like me, or my alliance very much.

Enmity has 60 members?

Illumination

Head Gardener
Disabled: 1,160,901 [£30,677,302,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 14,841,223 [£111,550,956,400] friendlies dead. 104,543,167 [£1,423,784,564,200] enemies dead.

I regret that we lost that much. Had someone not accidentally gone afk, a robo would have been there as well.

Sorry, I did indeed become hopelessly distracted. My pillow was calling. :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
twigley said:
I am "close" to 3/4 members of Enmity and i know the other 15 or so don't like me, or my alliance very much.

Enmity has 60 members?

Very funny.

3/4 = 3 or 4.

incorrect. 3/4 = three quarters

What i'm saying is - by 3/4 i meant 3 or 4.
I know it isnt the official way to say 3 or 4, jesus.

Why would you even reply like that.

I simply had the best interests of the young and impressionable youth on this forum at heart. I didn't want them to be misled and fail mathematics. :(
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

On topic: Fail seem to be falling fast and hard. Rotten to the core, much?

Last edited:

Angela

Harvester
Resistance troops gathering dust are better than dead resistance troops tho garret ;)

The resistance doesn't seem like it will take off, and I'm saying this from a totally neutral point of view as I'm solo and have no ties in both camps. From the outside, the resistance doesn't look like a cohesive bunch. That has been proven by ail not taking part in the OF bashing and now by ail attacking fail.

It doesn't look very good, but I hope you guys can prove me wrong by actually doing some hits and posting br's :D

Why would the "resistance" which consits of what 3/4 alliances? hit one particular alliance that isnt rank 1 or even rank 2 ? (not sure what rank they are/was when the "resistance" hit them) And why should the resistance fail just because ail wouldnt go on a mass bash of a smaller alliance?