Grats to RRR for winning | R31

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
If I made an alliance with 19other copies of myself I would have made the best alliance ever. If im rank 18 now as SOLO, I would make the unstoppable alliance with 20other copies of myself. I know what tactic I would use. I would simply grow myself bigger than any other alliance and players and then bash the crap out of everyone if they come as close to 30% of my score.

There are many, many players who would own you if they had 19 copies of themselves. You haven't even done anything that makes you stand out as a decent player. Stop being an arrogant tit on the forums and prove yourself in game.

OK?

OK.

Atleast I dont need to make a whole solo alliance with SO players to play as solo nor am I safelisted. So I think you have more to show me than I have to show you.

Dosnt matter if you played this game since round 1 or whatever, I have never ever played a whole bushround or even a half round, all togheter I have played 2months bush maybe. Still I seem to know more about the game than you think I do cause you are so imbapro on this forum with all ur leetfriends.

Sorry, I dont wanna sound like a prick but I cant resist cause they way you speak about yourself. Cause I dont think anyone in this game is better than me. OK

In fact I can support this by my rank in game. I dont know anyone of you guys playing totally solo and no safelisting to play as good as I do. I even know for a fact that the other solos in the top was and are safelisted by ppl. Thats utter bs if you ask me, its liek cheating and boosting ppl to the top. really lame noskill gaming. OK

Dont even think for a second that you 10000x better than me in this game just because you have more fanbois than I do. Or because you care to argue with me, and I dont care. OK

Remeber words dont mean crap to me. OK and Im the only one that have proven something this far and all u have come with is words. I dont belieave in things I cant see you know. OK

timtadams

Landscape Designer
ANK, im getting bigger...

I am going to rape you when you come out of sleep mode, seriously

OK?

Mwahahahaha!!!!!

[edit]yes, i am fully solo. Never piggy, never attack bots, no PNAPS, and never ask an attacker to recall

BuBbLeS

Harvester
OK.

Dosnt matter if you played this game since round 1 or whatever, I have never ever played a whole bushround or even a half round, all togheter I have played 2months bush maybe. Still I seem to know more about the game than you think I do cause you are so imbapro on this forum with all ur leetfriends.

Sorry, I dont wanna sound like a prick but I cant resist cause they way you speak about yourself. Cause I dont think anyone in this game is better than me. OK

In fact I can support this by my rank in game. I dont know anyone of you guys playing totally solo and no safelisting to play as good as I do. I even know for a fact that the other solos in the top was and are safelisted by ppl. Thats utter bs if you ask me, its liek cheating and boosting ppl to the top. really lame noskill gaming. OK

Dont even think for a second that you 10000x better than me in this game just because you have more fanbois than I do. Or because you care to argue with me, and I dont care. OK

Remeber words dont mean crap to me. OK and Im the only one that have proven something this far and all u have come with is words. I dont belieave in things I cant see you know. OK

ANK dont you mean sleep mode ftw?? havnt seen you out of it since you got to that rank though i could be wrong. im sure if you stopped hitting sleep you would be further down the list ;)

BuBbLeS

aGit

Harvester
OK.

Atleast I dont need to make a whole solo alliance with SO players to play as solo nor am I safelisted. So I think you have more to show me than I have to show you.

Top 25 Highest Final Government Value
1 3014 Galen Pergamum Notable 61,106 £229,158,049,709
2 6135 Planet The_Apes Notable 58,010 £109,071,565,065
3 7483 Point Hate Infamous 43,638 £96,235,420,342
4 1557 Hugh_G_Rection Harry_P_Ness Prominent 31,678 £80,659,255,964
OK!

a quick history leasson, on round 19 top 4 of valuation were all pure solos (who werent associaed with each other in anyway or form, due to pnaps or snaps or solo groups, atleast i wasnt iirc). So what you are doing at the moment is nothing new nor special, and it is infact YOUR route that is the e-z moad route for soloing.

i have not been here for few rounds so i've missed alot, but i believe darksider pulled a nice one with the bunker route as solo not long ago? so please, pipe down for awhile. Even tho your colorfull character does lighten up these forums quite nicely, but some of your claims are just outlandish.

Its part of my tactic and game to stay in sleepmode.

You cant touch me, I can sleep well during the nights, I simply can concentrate on more important things when in sleepmode while I still maintain the N1SR.

Im way ahead of my opponents as I have said earlier. While you are fightin at bottom, im goin out and working on my tan. Best of all is that I can maintain my rank and still live a happy healthy life :). But thats not so important for me. I would fight if I had something to fight against but I dont.

I guess only time will tell if im gonna go out from sleepmode. Til then you can all drool on my name and rank and think of me.

OK

Lupus

Head Gardener
Haha ANK got owned by BuBbLeS

i would say that you shouting about on the forums about how good you are and massaging your own e-penis (and we all know you need to) is a sure way to make friends and not a sure way of getting bashed... gl if u ever come out of sleep

P.S. Not implying for a minute that I am better than you, as it is a time game, if u can have no life or little life you can own pretty much any game (unless u are really special).

Im sorry but I cant belieave in something, I have not seen. Give me some detailed data that those ppl were all playing pure solo without naps,without being safelisted,playing complety alone, using only their own heads, not having anyone to spy/hax for them. No im sorry its very hard for me to belieave.

But give me detailed data and I will belieave you. Til then you are just a singing bird to me.

Prove me wrong but i know im right so you cant prove me wrong.

and bunker is harder to play then u can think cuz u cant send let out on attacks, you cant prevent from getting totally zeroed since u got immobilize troops. Stop thinking that bunker is ezzmode. I havent seen many ppl attacking the way i do it, without lets. You ppl always press a tab a tab a tab and then click on target and mass it with all your troops. I dont send more than I need.

So many times this round ppl have trying to attack me with lets but triggered me AR. Cant it belieave since you guys use that addon nobreakspace, I think it is. I dont even know how to use it. I mean it look like a paragraf from my old mathetmatic book. Anyways I spy and haxxor my target to get an idea of what to send and it works 95% of time. Way better than those many times u have triggered Ar on me. So once again I dont see what kind of skill you ppl have, u take help from a program/addon and even then u fail when attacing me.

OK.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
a quick history leasson, on round 19 top 4 of valuation were all pure solos (who werent associaed with each other in anyway or form, due to pnaps or snaps or solo groups, atleast i wasnt iirc). So what you are doing at the moment is nothing new nor special, and it is infact YOUR route that is the e-z moad route for soloing.

i have not been here for few rounds so i've missed alot, but i believe darksider pulled a nice one with the bunker route as solo not long ago? so please, pipe down for awhile. Even tho your colorfull character does lighten up these forums quite nicely, but some of your claims are just outlandish.

Hehe. That's not entirely true, but it doesn't really matter, since ANK is just too awesome ;)

aGit

Harvester
all i can give you is the info from the portal pages last rankings and my own experiences, i was the 3rd one of those, point of hate. the alliance wars on that current round took forever, and by some godly intervention leftovers managed to pull ahead ( who knows how the hell that happened =D, no offence treedude)

By the time the alliance wars had cooled down and it was evident that leftovers would be the one taking the alliance rank1, the top10 of valuation was already held by pure solos. in the end 6 of those pure solo would end up being killed, however the 4 of us remained. Rank1 there is cerevantes, and he is the first one in bushtairon history to grab rank 1 as a solo palyer, kudos to that. i'm rarely jealous of anything, but that feat was a grand one by any standard, albeit it being the easiest round for solos with the lack of a truly powerfull alliance.

if you dont believe me, i cant help that. but oldies who have been here longer than you remember this, and know these events first hand.

-aGit

aGit

Harvester

Hehe. That's not entirely true, but it doesn't really matter, since ANK is just too awesome ;)

no? =0

elaborate please.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

no? =0

elaborate please.

Cervantes, steeljedi, Nickk, Hobo, beasteh, TSF were all part of my group. I even remember having some argues with Hobo/Beasteh because they wanted to attack cervantes. Even you later became part of it, because I (TL) was scared of you (SA) and you were scared of beasteh (Ranger).

The same solo group took part in EVERY resistance in that round and in the late stages we were the ones who organsed the reistances themlelf, because I knew if there were no resitances, we wouldn't have survived. It was a good round for solos ;)

Too bad the old forums are gone, I could've linked you to some nice threads from that round.

aGit

Harvester
bawlskeet! i remember trying to scavange every damned rpgs i could to go with my SA to finaly kill your ass. then i think leftovers did it so i got denied the chance.

I knew it, you always try to get away with a white lie but not with me. I know when im right and not.

Honest ppl always have right. like me. :)

You think you can fool me by innocent white lies but even then the truth will show up from the shadows.

Im simply awesome, I know, only ppl who can talk fair and straight are awesome because you can either hate or love them. And its up to you if you gonna hate or love them, im just speakin from my own mouth and what I know. You must learn to handle the truth because in the end, you will have to choose side from right/wrong. You dont have to belieave but in the end you will see that you cant cheat the truth with any white lies.

Nickk

Harvester
Cervantes, steeljedi, Nickk, Hobo, beasteh, TSF were all part of my group.

I wasn't informed of this... all i remember was that you were my pnap and so was Clem. I wasn't in any solo group as far as i know. IN fact i even remember attacking TSF near the end of that round

Scorpio

Head Gardener
i knew it, you always try to get away with a white lie but not with me. I know when im right and not.

Honest ppl always have right. Like me. :)

you think you can fool me by innocent white lies but even then the truth will show up from the shadows.

Im simply awesome, i know, only ppl who can talk fair and straight are awesome because you can either hate or love them. And its up to you if you gonna hate or love them, im just speakin from my own mouth and what i know. You must learn to handle the truth because in the end, you will have to choose side from right/wrong. You dont have to belieave but in the end you will see that you cant cheat the truth with any white lies.

well...I LOVE YOU THAT'S FOR SURE!

1)Bushtarion-knowledge
2)The ability to be the o so l33t "N1SR"
3)Honesty
4)...

Is there anything this guy doesn't have??!!??

aGit

Harvester

I wasn't informed of this... all i remember was that you were my pnap and so was Clem. I wasn't in any solo group as far as i know. IN fact i even remember attacking TSF near the end of that round

likewise, i have no recolection of being part of any groups. however it was long ago.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
bawlskeet! i remember trying to scavange every damned rpgs i could to go with my SA to finaly kill your ass. then i think leftovers did it so i got denied the chance.

There was this big BR that round between me and you in which I remember I gained something like 14-15mln EFF. You did more damage to me but after the two BRs I was the winner due to bounty and the high XP of my TLs.

That attack was not a good idea though, because I didn't manage to kill you and now your troops had VERY high XP and you could've easily killed me alone. The evening was coming and I had to go to sleep but I knew you would attack me during the night, so I was waking up every hour and half to run away. You attacked me like 4-5 times that night and I needed sleep badly, so we made a deal. You leave me alone and I make beasteh leave you. You never attacked me after that :p

10 days before round end I became highly innactive and LO killed and land raped me down to 20k acres.

Last edited by a moderator:

f0xx

Landscape Designer

As I said, in the end (last 10 days) I wasn't logging in at all, so I couldn't slap you around :p

Also, back then I didn't really consider it as a "group" like nowadays groups. We just attacked together and for the most part didn't attack each other, although I remember attacking TSF as well :p

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
and bunker is harder to play then u can think cuz u cant send let out on attacks, you cant prevent from getting totally zeroed since u got immobilize troops. Stop thinking that bunker is ezzmode.

You just made my day a bit better :D