RapeRinseRepeat's Request | R31

Ahead

Head Gardener
What's up with the guru defense with no sweepers @ fail lol?

I've seen, and landed against similar defence from S2N/Enmity, so don't play that rubbish card tbh.

All the posts of yours that I've seen on here are useless and unecessary. Stop posting unless you're going to add to the topic, idiot.

As for what's happened; I would have thought that Enmity and S2N would have more balls seeing as they were both bigger than Fail and RRR when the original 1 v 1 / 1 v 1 plan was requested at the beginning of this thread. Would have been much more fun all around if they had accepted it tbh, 1v1 is always much more fun than 2v1.

What I am looking forward to is them having to bite the bullet and hit each other. Just wondering whether they'll do that before or after Azzer threatens to impose anti-blocking provisions for, now outlawed, working together (closely) for an extended amount of time with no prospect of that agreement being broken >.>

Roll on D-Day ;D

Agreed :p Will be interesting to see how much further they go, as surely them working together will soon be against EULA (I'm guessing if they stay teamed up and hit RRR before Fail recover, gaining a large lead over both RRR and Fail, that will be deemed as against EULA then?)

Last edited:

Matthew

BANNED
I'd have much preferred a FFA - no FTW alliances working together.

I was very reluctant to help RRR, as I hoped Enmity/S2N would play fair and hit alone. They didn't. We had to react. Now the round looks to be taking a similar shape to that of last.

:/

Ah well.

If you were reluctant to help each other then why team up against 2 very competent leaders who have a SOLID friendship/working relationship. Seems retarded.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I was very reluctant to help RRR, as I hoped Enmity/S2N would play fair and hit alone. They didn't. We had to react. Now the round looks to be taking a similar shape to that of last.

Ah well.

If you were reluctant to help each other then why team up against 2 very competent leaders who have a SOLID friendship/working relationship. Seems retarded.

Because the alternative was sitting back and waiting for them to hit my alliance. They'd already started at RRR, it was a matter of time before they come looking for us.

They were and are working together, the sensible thing was to play them at their own game. Something I regret I've had to do in a round supposedly exclusively FFA. As I've said.

Matthew

BANNED

Ah well.

Because the alternative was sitting back and waiting for them to hit my alliance. They'd already started at RRR, it was a matter of time before they come looking for us.

They were and are working together, the sensible thing was to play them at their own game. Something I regret I've had to do in a round supposedly exclusively FFA. As I've said.

I'm more refering to your reluctance. I can understand your want for a free for all round etc. but outright claiming you were reluctant to team up yet going along with it anyway? Surely if you were reluctant to do so you would have treated this more as a resistance towards this collaboration between JJbrosanjeev-alah-hak-rama-dan and Twigfag.

Fair play to you though DA for wanting an independant round and sticking to it. Muchos kudos. Just hope you resort to Dissent when the time comes ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Fail and RRR were *NOT* working together before JJ/Twigley made it very clear they were - by retalling for each other and jointly attacking.

Well that's a lie.
Let's get the real time scale of events from OUR point, you seem to be missing one.
Also let's get some perspective.
All 4 alliances where seperated by 300million score when this kicked off. Thats 1 tech of HW or so.

-

- Day 1 - None of the top 4 working together or talking to each other.
- Day 2-4 - DA told me himself he had been talking to Martin most of he round about plans etc. Still Twigley and JJ not.
- Day 7 - After seeing Martins post and DA apparently being by their side, Twigley and JJ decide to team up against them.

* RRR hit Enminity.
* RRR told Fail to hit S2N <- You missed this part out.
* S2N are told that Fail have had an attack plan on their pols (Which you just said you did) to attack S2N

At this point - if another alliance telling you to hit us, and for you to have an attack plan (as pin said), and for you to then wonder *why* we hit RRR after seeing they asked another alliance to hit us, which were going to.

You think that is not working together?
Just because it's 1 ally hitting 1 and 1 ally hitting another does .NOT. make it not working together.

-> RRR told Fail to his us.
-> We saw this and got pissed at this pact they had of being able to tell each ally what to do.
-> We hit RRR when they where out.

-> RRR and Fail then hit us, however i predicted that you guys would hit an alliance 2 v 1 so i told JJ to get some sort of an attack plan together if they wanted to now team up properly.
I told him to get it on Fail as i saw you had next to no troops what so ever apart from flak.

-> Incs come, Fail get blocked on every(?) inc on us and lose lots of land.
-> JJ then says he thinks they gonna hit Fail but we wonder about retals but start to plan a 2 v 1 on Fail to see what they are made of.

-> Both allies send - And got i think 2/3 defences (Remember this was about 1 hour after we had our mass inc and they where at "war")

-> Both allies send through the night.

-> People now come on forums and forget key details.

As Martin said, it was a very fair 2 v 2 fight.
It may of not been how you wanted it, but we dont play to your plans, so im sorry if that upset you.

As for mentioning powerblock in every post you make - please grow up, it's embarrasing being told we are powerblocking, not even 24 hours after we started working together to take 2 equal sized alliances down

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Thats one of the reasons I did help S2N last night, the resistance factor. Especially as there was talk of other alliances getting involved to stop the big, bad, JJ and Twigley dominating by holding each others hands.

Because tbh, theres EULA stuff in place to stop powerblocking now. But god knows when that would have been brought in. And even if it was, and they were forced to attack each other, they'd be miles off RRR/Fail. anyway.

--*--

- Day 7 - After seeing Martins post and DA apparently being by their side, Twigley and JJ decide to team up against them.
-

"Apparently" - yeah thats something to base "working together" on. A hunch. I'm telling you now, every conversation I had with Martin/RRR was about the POSSIBILITY of helping them IF it was determined you were working with JJ.

It was determined you were.

Fail. were not going to attack S2N without proof/evidence you were both working together. This was given in you retalling for each other.

-

I'm not going to get into the minor details of this. A lot of these details are hear say, guess work and instinct.

-

Bottomline is, well done, whatever has happened Enmnity/S2N have come out on top. I'm reluctant to see any merit in the way you/they did :/

I'm forgetting the above. And everything surrounding this sequence of events because most of it is just bollocks tbh :p The question now, Twigley, is when exactly will you and JJ stop holding each others hand and try winning by yourselves? :D

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I'm forgetting the above. And everything surrounding this sequence of events because most of it is just bollocks tbh :p The question now, Twigley, is when exactly will you and JJ stop holding each others hand and try winning by yourselves? :D

Are you serious?
Its been 15 hours since we did about 3 waves on you.

And you think that the war is over?
DA, you are REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad at this.

I will stop "holding JJ's hand" when you stop holding Martins hand.
Does Martin tell you what to do, and who to attack - or do you?

And don't give me the BS of you not planning to hit us.
Then why when i asked 4 of your members if they where planning on, they said they where unsure but they where attack plans on your politics with all our haxors on them, with a rought LT and a speech from one of your guys saying that everyone should be on tonight?

Secure your alliance mates.
Then tell your lies.
Prolly best not to lie to someone who has seen i all before

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Are you serious?
Its been 15 hours since we did about 3 waves on you.

And you think that the war is over?
DA, you are REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad at this.

I will stop "holding JJ's hand" when you stop holding Martins hand.
Does Martin tell you what to do, and who to attack - or do you?

And don't give me the BS of you not planning to hit us.
Then why when i asked 4 of your members if they where planning on, they said they where unsure but they where attack plans on your politics with all our haxors on them, with a rought LT and a speech from one of your guys saying that everyone should be on tonight?

Secure your alliance mates.
Then tell your lies.
Prolly best not to lie to someone who has seen i all before

I was offline until about 11pm last night. Was in Manchester all day (Star Trek @ IMAX :D)

Nothing goes ahead without my say so. Yes plans may have been drawn up, but they were there incase we decided to go/decided we had enough intel that you and JJ were too much of a thread to let work together.

As for holding Martins hand..

I've took part in one attack on S2N.. I don't have RRRs IDs. I do not have agreements in place to retal their incoming. I do not have future attacks planned. I do not have any agreement in place with RRR at this moment in time.

The only agreement I have ever had in place is that if it was determined you and JJ were working together, for the sake of my alliance, I would reluctantly try and stop it early on.

We failed, as you guys have invested massive amounts in PBs/PAs and very clearly had agreements in place to retal (basing that on having 24 incs from both of you less than 20 minutes after sending the first wave :/)

-

Not really bothered now, tbh. Its happened, we've lost the FFA element of play. Just curious as to when your sNap with JJ is going to end and you're going to attack each other. As per the terms of the ammended EULA.

And who'll come out on top ;D

Matthew

BANNED
*takes the shovel off of DA*

Trust me mate, that holes deep enough.

Bottom line is whether Twig or JJ were working together beforehand or not, this thread MADE them do it. They had no other options, i mean seriously. DA take the hypocrit T-Shirt off, its boring watching you say this is bollocks when you did it ALL last round. Don't care whats changed since then, i really don't. I dont see twig or JJ looking for brownie points for not working together. I would just leave it now and do something useful.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
All i can say DA is - i am embarrased for you.

Instead of thinking about war - you are thinking if we will powerblock when is been 17 hours since we were provoked to start working together.

17 hours out of a round of 1824 hour round, and you call the powerblock card straight away.

:(

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
tbh, not that I want to post just to be difficult but what are you really trying to defend yourself against DA?

Take a step back and look at it, Twigs post I think is completly truthful, as is mine first off. WE had the conversation and I mentionned I didn't think they were working together, but I'd bet money they'd prioritise killing us before each other (that is my only assumption in it and I am not going to argue, because there's no proof either way - but THAT is the reason for OUR actions).

I am dissapointed it couldn't be a 1v1 and 1v1 as that'd be fun, but it ended up being a 2v2, which in certain ways is fairer and more tactically difficult for both.

Fail. need to balls up and grow their seeds and buy some units, as I did say last night. We have lost our advantage which I was so so keen to get by striking first. Due to back tactics (I am not being nasty but honest) you have lost your foothold. Losing that foothold now means you have a spare leg to swing at them and knock out some teeth!!

Enmity are now chosing to mass flak instead of buying LETs, makes it a damn site easier when rushing and defending against them ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm not going to argue with anyone. In my mind you guys acted first by helping each other out with retals and joint attacks. The first move Fail. made was last night, and the full extent of your very close relationship was made clear :/

We'll see - in the future. If you guys arent warring by next week we'll take it my "premature" analysis of your relationship a powerblock in the making may well be correct. I'd love to be proved wrong, but I reckon you guys will refrain from hitting each other for a good while.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Prove me wrong? Go attack each other?
Or have you not given each other enough of a leg up yet? :p

Like i said its been 3 proper waves on you and 17 hours, we are still in war mode.
Why you making me repeat myself and making yourself look even more stupid?

If me and JJ dont fight, we are locked or whatever, so chill the f* out and realise a temp snap for the past 17 hours is not a powerblock.

Edit: And thank you Martin.

Mateeen

Weeder
DA, stop mentioning the world powerblock in your posts. there is none. end of story.

Stop embarrasing yourself. please.

And thankyou martin, i think everyone needs to listen to Martin a bit more :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DA, stop mentioning the world powerblock in your posts. there is none. end of story.

Stop embarrasing yourself. please.

And thankyou martin, i think everyone needs to listen to Martin a bit more :p

I've been saying that for years!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm chilled - I just feel the guys who took away the FFA element, were you and JJ, rather than me and Hero. Thats my opinion, you have your side of the coin, which is fine.

I was just looking forward to a FFA :/ And I feel that was robbed when you and JJ started to work together against RRR.

Yeah I'm a bit of a hypocrite for saying "I wanted a FFA" when I hit you with RRR last night, but that was provoked in you and JJ working together when RRR struck first (retals, joint attacks, etc).

marvin

Tree Surgeon
You've really got to ask yourselves this. Had TBA not been formed last round. Had the powerblock not happened... would you be crying 'oh em gees, a n00bbl0ck!' now? Or would you simply see it as the usual sNAP tactics of two alliances jumping on, imo, a major threat early on in a new round? Of course Twigley was going to jump at the chance to retal RRR last night, it was free(ish) land as they had a sizeable amount attacking Enmity. Again had TBA not happened last round your opinion of what is going on would be different. Retalling happens all the time. It's a valid tactic. It has been done over and over by all leaders/alliance groups before and will be done again in this round (by any alliance) and future rounds to come.

Enmity haven't been told not to hit S2N. Although of course they woudln't now until Fail. and RRR are out of the picture and that's just plain common sense, right? Germany failed on the 2 sided war thingy, I think S2N and Enmity would too. Enmity don't have S2Ns ID's in their 'Not ID List'. There is nothing in Enmity's politics to suggest they are 'working with Twigley' throughout the round let alone now - And believe me, after last round, even JJ wouldn't be able to stop the majority of Inimical members in Enmity hitting Twigley. There is no joint room like last round (If anythings being organised it's between Twigley and JJ in PMsex). It would just be ****ing retarded to hit them now.

Pin, DA you know I love you both but seriously. Jumping straight on the powerblock card was wrong. It's not happening and I'll be damned if it does. I'd leave Enmity straight away as would a good few others I'd imagine/hope.

EDIT: PLEASE STOP BASHING MY BELOVED DA :(

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I believels you marvin, lover <3

Fair enough.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
DA can you *please* point out the last time a top alliance has not worked with another alliance *AT ALL* durring the entire round, a round where they never said hey you're getting hit, let up help you?

Its called politics its one of the major points of this game. Just because we saw one alliance get hit, and saw plans of us getting hit sent from the alliance that hit the other one.(that was a confusing sentence)

basically what i'm saying is. I cannot think of there ever being a "FFA" sure there are many rounds where the majority of the round is one, but there are always resistances (more than one ally) also there are always times when a FTW alliance sees a opening and takes it with the help of another alliance. Now you are moaning of a "Powerblock" grow up and stop whining, if you think 2 alliance attacking together against and alliance that was OBVIOUSLY working with another alliance, maybe not hitting together *yet* but definatly working together, then you are horribly mistaken and need to recollect your thoughts because that is complete and utter BS.

EDIT
i hadn't read the entire thread and see i for the most part repeated Marvin, so I agree with marvin :p

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
DA can you *please* point out the last time a top alliance has not worked with another alliance *AT ALL* durring the entire round, a round where they never said hey you're getting hit, let up help you?

I'm not DA, but:

r29: Exitlude (ok, we did get taken down, but still...)
r27: Hell
r26: Not an alliance but the Bunkers never asked for help and won the round
r23: SotB
r21: TRFC
possibly more but I cba to go back further.

Oh and all those allies had to deal with inc from multiple alliances at once.