Tired and frustrated -,,-

I want to go sleep but I cant cause I have 3-4 attackers every hour -.-

I think it is a bit over the top when I get this much incommings all the time. Im solo(pure solo) and fighting all of you is very hard. You have almost gotten me to the point where I think it is best to stop playing for my own good. But I cant cause atm im the best ownage pure solo.

I wont give up this easy cause my vacation starts on thursday. then its gonna be gg qq pewpew.

Ok, just wanted you to know.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
ANK is bushtarion's version of lonelygrl15...

in other words ANK is a bot experiment. Don't respond.

you really underestimate me..I dont think you know how much harder it is to play pure solo, without being safelisted and having EVERYONE as your enemies.

Plus I started playing at sunday so im really in this landwhoring battle atm. its just take the dust out of me.

ok, i just wanted you to know that im fighting at the best and im on the egde to give up. But im gonna show u all that I was right and u wrong.

Ok..

Garrett

Landscape Designer
you really underestimate me..I dont think you know how much harder it is to play pure solo, without being safelisted and having EVERYONE as your enemies.

Plus I started playing at sunday so im really in this landwhoring battle atm. its just take the dust out of me.

ok, i just wanted you to know that im fighting at the best and im on the egde to give up. But im gonna show u all that I was right and u wrong.

Ok..

But you know nothing of the BushT history and many have done what you are doing before. You are really tired and old news. You bring nothing new to the game. This is what you don't understand.

I do appreciate the opportunity to participate in this bot experiment though.

TIK TAK
OK

Matthew

BANNED

Ok..

OK OK OK

So you chose to play "mission impossible" mode and shock us with your awesomness. So why not play easy mode?

TIK TAK TIK TAK

waiting for an answer OK?

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
it is hard for solos at the start, especially when one mob trigger AR, then they tell their alliance that you are solo, and then you get even more incoming, but be patient and dev fast

timtadams

Landscape Designer
it is hard for solos at the start, especially when one mob trigger AR, then they tell their alliance that you are solo, and then you get even more incoming, but be patient and dev fast

true, i seem to have a lot of incoming for someone with the least land in my world rankings page. I also seem to be more deved than half the other players around me. It can only be cause im solo

lavadog

Head Gardener
The most fun part is the first attacker after you dev-ed spikes dying horribly on the last tick :p

Matt

Harvester
in honesty, solo or not i see alot of inc for both sides!

so its no safer in an ally than itis solo at the moment! this is why flak wars are so much fun.

But staying on topic ANK you cant quit ur the best!!