RapeRinseRepeat's Request | R31

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Gooday kind sirs and sirettes,

I write this from one of RRR’s hotseats, to give you an update you have been longing for due to the 4 alliances up top seemingly at a stand-off. Rumours have been flying and some seem to be true, some not.

Firstly my view of the stand-off is that Twigley and JJ are not working together, I have no reason to believe they are. My view is that in light of their friendship they would still look to prioritise killing each other until their enemies have fallen e.g. ourselves.
This ‘fear’ led me to be in touch with Fail.’s leadership to try and work out a fair, fun way to battle for this top rank. I am now standing next to Fail. in the battlefield while sending RRR's armies to attack Enmity (JJ). The reason being is;

1. I do not want to have to team up and bash one alliance with multiple alliances.
2. I do not want to run this risk of it happening to us.

Therefore I request to fight Enmity 1v1.

Fail. and Second To None do what they need to do (hopefully fight amongst themselves).

These battles are about to begin, which leader will avoid having their metaphorical head removed and thrown to the floor…..?

I wish all the other alliances luck in this battle royal!

*edit*
Apparently it looks like I have written it as RRR + Fail. vs Enmity. This is not the case, it is supposed to merely repressent a joint perspective, an agreement if you will between RRR AND Fail. about the fairest way to play this round.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Your standard of noncompliance will simply add you to our list.

When you are on top, we will dissent!

RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE!

Do not buy RRR's story! They simply want the land and carnage kept between the top 4 alliances no matter how the story plays out. In a multiple alliance resistance the land is spread out throughout the PLAYERBASE!

Multiple Alliance Resistances are the bread and butter of this game! RRR is trying to kill the game in a different way. DISSENT! JOIN ME!

f0xx

Landscape Designer
So, to give a more simple explenation.

The rank 4 alliance is about to attack the rank 1 alliance and requests noone else to interfere (on any of the sides) so they can have a fair one on one battle.

Good luck Martin and RRR, hopefully your request will be fulfilled.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
heresey. rank 4 attacking rank 1 for dominance they want the battle between them so they don't share land!

lies, politics, heresey. it's all the same!

(btw, politics aside, good luck)

Alchemist

Weeder
To battle !!!

with four simular score/ land allainces. all active, skilled and ready for blood.

This round proves to be interesting :)

GL to all

Alchemist

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
...and now we have incoming from Second To None. Seems we are the only ones with a sense of fair play. :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
you know if you find yourself in a fair fight you've planned your mission wrong.

I will be waiting over at my HQ when you want to reconsider my services :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I dont beleive this BS you said.
And i dont want to play to your rules.

War aint far..

EDIT

Regarding you asking Fail to hit us.

If some alliance tells another alliance to hit us, you think i like that?
You think im gonna sit here and watch an ally tell another to try kill us?
I dont think so.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Martin you say you want to 1v1. Then why are you "standing by fails side" even if you aren't team attacking, you still are working with them which is just as bad? You said to them to hit us, and you expect us to take out your requests on them? You were the one requesting the hits you will reap the reprocations.

Also to further point out your hypocrisy was it not you that swore not to help/work with/ally with. ANYONE who was in anyway involved in TBA last round, yet it is you that is rushing to "side with fail" who for the most part was part of TBA last round? why the sudden change of mind?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Martin you say you want to 1v1. Then why are you "standing by fails side" even if you aren't team attacking, you still are working with them which is just as bad? You said to them to hit us, and you expect us to take out your requests on them? You were the one requesting the hits you will reap the reprocations.

Also to further point out your hypocrisy was it not you that swore not to help/work with/ally with. ANYONE who was in anyway involved in TBA last round, yet it is you that is rushing to "side with fail" who for the most part was part of TBA last round? why the sudden change of mind?

*snip*
Firstly my view of the stand-off is that Twigley and JJ are not working together, I have no reason to believe they are. My view is that in light of their friendship they would still look to prioritise killing each other until their enemies have fallen e.g. ourselves.
This ‘fear’ led me to be in touch with Fail.’s leadership to try and work out a fair, fun way to battle for this top rank. I am now standing next to Fail. in the battlefield while sending RRR's armies to attack Enmity (JJ). The reason being is;

1. I do not want to have to team up and bash one alliance with multiple alliances.
2. I do not want to run this risk of it happening to us.

*snip*

[ 22:04 ] < [R]Martin > I have no quarms about what you are doing ingame
[ 22:04 ] < [R]Martin > I would have liked it to have been fair and I tried for it to be, but the odds weren't on for it to work
[ 22:05 ] < [R]Martin > but you leapt down my throat again just when I wanted to reply, personally to say I was not bullshitting you
[ 22:05 ] < [R]Martin > I'll save some logs I can show you later on so you can see
[ 22:05 ] < [R]Martin > but after the 'battles'
[ 22:05 ] < [R]Martin > Don't want you to think I am crying :p
[ 22:12 ] < Twigley > Lol
[ 22:12 ] < Twigley > No
[ 22:13 ] < Twigley > Np*

I have the logs saved for when this is over to show that I did want it fair. Granted I think the majority of RRR wanted to win by necessary means, but *my* view as *I* posted was a have a fun, fair battle.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This is like, best fun ive had in bush since round 25!

Now it's 2 v 2 btw! :D
S2N + En V Fail + RRR
Gl to you guys, let's keep it clean on forums, but please lots of propaganda and arguing.

* First action was RRR hitting Enminity and stealing 1-2k land.
* Then S2N hit RRR and stole 6k+ or so acres.
* Then Fail + RRR hit S2N and stole 4.7k acres.
* Now Enminity hitting FAIL and i think they steal maybe 10k atleast?

Pretty much equal damage when they hit S2N, and when S2N hit RRR, we lost some flak.
Not sure about FAIL being hit by Enminity ... i guess i let them fill you in.

Keep it up g0g0g00g :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hmm, s2n and Emnity hit Fail and steal 20k land or so, do a bout 1 trill funds damage.