New powerblock ?

Do we see a new powerblock forming like last round ? to me it looks like it, i hope not but at least its looks the same. Its 4 alliances now powerblocking and bottomfeeding. ffs lameass players attack each other instead of this powerblocking playing. -_-

Garrett

Landscape Designer
PROVE THE BASE WRONG! PLAYERS EVERYWHERE JOIN ME!

We must dissent!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Don't listen to any of them, Antinoobkiller They're all powerblock co-conspirators trying to confuse us into believing their lies. WE WILL NOT COMPLY!

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I like how he asks a question and answers it himself. Then flames the people which this question was aimed at because of the answer you recieved.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Do we see a new powerblock forming like last round ? to me it looks like it, i hope not but at least its looks the same. Its 4 alliances now powerblocking and bottomfeeding. ffs lameass players attack each other instead of this powerblocking playing. -_-

To add to my previous 'No' answer i'd like to say that i don't think you fully understand how this game works; the strong will always pick on the weak; those with troops will always hit the easiest land;* and you really need to learn to define appropriately the term 'powerblock'.

Until that day, i wish you goodluck in your solo quest.

*the main time this does not happen is during 'resistance' attacks in which the lower alliances generally hit those higher up. And to become strong enough to challenge the top those alliances need to hit the lower targets to gain enough land to make it worthwhile.