Best solo atm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the highest rank solo or pure solo atm ? what route is they playing ?

Ok I just wanna now how I stand to them.

Snif snif

OK...

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
does it matter if the are a bunker? the route is allowed so ppl should be allowed to play that route. but if he is an active bunker thats hyprocritical in itself, cause when they get attacked their activity doesnt matter, they cant send away :D , they can just stay there and die fighting. and if this person is too much of a jackass they will get killed when ppl get fed up with him

Matt

Harvester
Bunker is a solo based route! hope the guy does well and stays up there tbh.

Antinoob killer what route are you going?
i want to have some battles with your hero's!!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Rank doesn't matter, you're the embezzza mode, so whoever is higher than you is playing an easy route and not as hardcore.

So you are the best, regardless of what the game, scores, ranks say.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Rank doesn't matter, you're the embezzza mode, so whoever is higher than you is playing an easy route and not as hardcore.

I don't think i could've put it any better myself.

All Hail Antinoobkiller.

Can you PM me some of your advice? I'm like rank 250ish solo; and desperately need help. :(

Garrett

Landscape Designer

I don't think i could've put it any better myself.

All Hail Antinoobkiller.

Can you PM me some of your advice? I'm like rank 250ish solo; and desperately need help. :(

You forgot to initiate 'Mission Impossible'. Remember his skills are 'his skills'.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Since this thread is starting to slip into the messy world of ugly bickering, I'm going to lock it now.

Please all note that flames/baits/trolls/etc will not be tolerated on these forums & as much as we encourage discussion, continuously insulting or joking about other users (no matter if they do or do not deserve or encourage it themselves) is just silly and may result in warnings/infractions being issued!

Have a nice day.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.