Sexy Grannies - I declare war | R30

Silence

Head Gardener
Note to self and to others - Darkmane isn't a reliable trustworthy ally player.

Note to self, those involved in a power block have lost any respect from me =)
Silence's Alliance History:
Round 18 - Member of the Powerblock alliances Cappuccino & Surreal.
Round 17 - Member of the Powerblock alliances Symbiosis & Valhalla.

Nuff said ;)

Ah yes powerblock when a "group" was *designed* to be 40 players. The groups of 40 players would war against other groups of 40 players. Understand? I hope so. Lets not also forget the size of the player base was larger too so drawing comparisons is redundant.

And "Darkangel" I hate power blocks in a round where groups exsist as 20. Groups in roud 17/18 were 40. How can you not see the difference, its fundemental. Are you just retarded? Its so obvious

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I suggest you read my previous posts if you want an explanation why, in my opinion, TBA shouldn't receive criticism in the quantities you provide it.

Tombi

Harvester
Well basically this is how it goes: tba will get flamed for anything and everything.
Par example if we attack someone and then pull out we get called 'chickens' and 'scorequeens' if we attack someone and stay then get killed were called 'n00b's' if we get to the top we are called 'scorequeens' if we send out alot of attacks and keep our score low we are called 'n00b's'

F0xx a 2 wing powerblock is virtually the same as a 3 wing powerblock and yes continue with your argument of us being 'n00b's' but tba was set up with the idea of giving new players to the game a chance at being at the top without being bashed by you and all your highly 'skilled' friends and because us 'n00b's' are at the top you will argue that black was white...basically your just arguing because this powerblock has 3 wings not 2 but 2 wings at the top is really very little to 3 wings, all the alliances below suffer just get on with it.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
F0xx a 2 wing powerblock is virtually the same as a 3 wing powerblock

Do you even READ my replies? A group made of 2 alliances is not powerblock when EVERY group is made of 2 alliances and when there is an ingame mechanic which encourages it.

Now, when one alliance actually means one group, you come up with 3 alliances who are snapped and try to compare that to the old times of ANAPs and say it is the same? Are you really being serious? Do you realise how *STUPID* is the point which you're trying to prove?

I am not mad I got beaten. I am mad that I got beaten only because we had to fight 3 times the amout of players we had. I am mad that those people claim they won because they are skilled. I am mad because they think that just because they are top 10 they are better than us, while the only thing they can do is pick an ID from the ID list on the topic of their combined channel and send at the given LT and then recall/stay if they are told to. But I guess that is also classed as "skill" by TBA's standards.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Well basically this is how it goes: tba will get flamed for anything and everything.

You won't get flamed for attacking each other, or for leaving to join a proper alliance. Just look at darkmane, has he been flamed by anyone apart from SG noobs? No.

Tombi

Harvester
I haven't seen chance hit WH? i haven't and won't see TDL hit TDT stop trying to take the moral highground, you have done the same powerblocking but oh no we have 3 wings that means we are morally wrong and shouldn't be doing it oh no tough toodles for you guys.
You come out with some wild idea every time that has no relevance to the way that tba work(s) you encourage us to attack each other, that would be suicide, you tell FeR off for being a 'n00b' and suiciding he is in no way shape or form a score queen, if he was he wouldn't have sent out that attack then gone afk 'cos thats not what 'scorequeens' do.
There is no way i can argue against you Ahead and partially F0xx your comments about what we should do and what TBA have done contradict each other, not directly but they do and have you not read the replys to other threads? There is chance of a war now with all of 4 days left of the round noone wants to do it because it would just mean you guys getting ontop and then we could flame you for being 'scorequeens' or even better 'highlyskilledqueens'

Changer

Head Gardener
i haven't and won't see TDL hit TDT

Sorry, just have to correct you there. We hit TDT and killed many of them. It was never a group of such, just more people to chat to. We never sent on attacks with them and jokingly hit them sparaticaly until we decided to finish them

And to be fair the reason why there have been no major wars as such is cause we are being score capped by you guys. No point going to stealing loads of land if we will just end up losing more than we steal.....

f0xx

Landscape Designer
There is chance of a war now with all of 4 days left of the round noone wants to do it because it would just mean you guys getting ontop and then we could flame you for being 'scorequeens' or even better 'highlyskilledqueens'

That's the most stupid claim I've ever heard. Two days ago one of your players asked me if we were having a place in our ally for him. I told him that we don't, but even if we did have he would be the last person to join. Then he said, "If I join I will give you all the info so you can kill TBA". It made me laugh hard.

Now your comment shows that even in stage where the top 3 players are bigger than WH, you are STILL SCARED.

You don't seem to understand that killing an alliance takes time. Last round there was a VERY well organised resistance which fought Twigley's ally made of thugs for a whole week before it crumbled. And that was still like 3-4 resitance alliance which fight one, which is not that much bigger.

My point is, that at this stage, THERE IS NO ****ING WAY for WH or Chance, or TDL to come on top. We just don't have the resources, even if you guys start fighting each other. The most we can do is piggy here and there, gain some land and then lose it to you.

And please, drop that "there is a chance for TBA to fight each other". That is getting really lame. Everyone knows that the chance for TBA to fall appart is as much as not existant.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Agree with all Changer and f0xx said, but also just to add to what Changer said - we also have to keep staff home to defend a lot more than if it was just one alliance "on top" (although you already know my opinion on whether SG/OL are on top). Having a group of 60 people sending at you means more potential incs. And you think if Chance warred with WH there wouldn't be some noobs from TBA piggying the attacks and sending along? You are stupid tombi cos I know that you'd be one of the people doing that.

darkmane

Planter
Here is what half of the thread need to do:

Take a break from the internet. This is getting waaaaaaayyy too serious for most of you. Lighten up a bit - you'll have some fun! I went from a lock top 25 finish to bottom of the pile and couldn't be any happier.

Quit your crying. All I saw after page 1 was *****ing and moaning. What do you really think you're accomplishing.

Get back on topic. This is supposed to be about me. :p

To address one point: I was wiped by secret agents like four times:
1. All flak
2. All flak
3. I had a man on the inside that told me all the SA's were on an attack sent ETA 4 instead of the ETA 5 attack.
4. I went out to a movie with the fiance.... I might have recalled with my mobile a couple ticks too late.

What happens in real life when things don't go your way? When a friend tells you he cant make it to your party.... when you were picked last for the kickball team at recess.... If you handle disappointment as bad as when you're on the internet, you must be sad little pandas.

Oh... and while I enjoyed attacking SG, my favorite moment of the round was cleaning up after the SAS on FeR :p

Tombi

Harvester
There is chance of a war now with all of 4 days left of the round noone wants to do it because it would just mean you guys getting ontop and then we could flame you for being 'scorequeens' or even better 'highlyskilledqueens'

That's the most stupid claim I've ever heard. Two days ago one of your players asked me if we were having a place in our ally for him. I told him that we don't, but even if we did have he would be the last person to join. Then he said, "If I join I will give you all the info so you can kill TBA". It made me laugh hard.

Now your comment shows that even in stage where the top 3 players are bigger than WH, you are STILL SCARED.

You don't seem to understand that killing an alliance takes time. Last round there was a VERY well organised resistance which fought Twigley's ally made of thugs for a whole week before it crumbled. And that was still like 3-4 resitance alliance which fight one, which is not that much bigger.

My point is, that at this stage, THERE IS NO ****ING WAY for WH or Chance, or TDL to come on top. We just don't have the resources, even if you guys start fighting each other. The most we can do is piggy here and there, gain some land and then lose it to you.

And please, drop that "there is a chance for TBA to fight each other". That is getting really lame. Everyone knows that the chance for TBA to fall appart is as much as not existant.

typo on my behalf, it should have read there is no chance of war, stop getting so wound up, jeeze

Tombi

Harvester
Agree with all Changer and f0xx said, but also just to add to what Changer said - we also have to keep staff home to defend a lot more than if it was just one alliance "on top" (although you already know my opinion on whether SG/OL are on top). Having a group of 60 people sending at you means more potential incs. And you think if Chance warred with WH there wouldn't be some noobs from TBA piggying the attacks and sending along? You are stupid tombi cos I know that you'd be one of the people doing that.

and i know that if there was a war between the allies you would piggy on it so you cant claim for me to be stupid :/

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Par example if we attack someone and then pull out we get called 'chickens' and 'scorequeens' if we attack someone and stay then get killed were called 'n00b's'

That's why you're supposed to stay and WIN. Get it? That's kinda the point of attacking.

Matthew

BANNED
I haven't seen chance hit WH? i haven't and won't see TDL hit TDT stop trying to take the moral highground, you have done the same powerblocking but oh no we have 3 wings that means we are morally wrong and shouldn't be doing it oh no tough toodles for you guys.
You come out with some wild idea every time that has no relevance to the way that tba work(s) you encourage us to attack each other, that would be suicide, you tell FeR off for being a 'n00b' and suiciding he is in no way shape or form a score queen, if he was he wouldn't have sent out that attack then gone afk 'cos thats not what 'scorequeens' do.
There is no way i can argue against you Ahead and partially F0xx your comments about what we should do and what TBA have done contradict each other, not directly but they do and have you not read the replys to other threads? There is chance of a war now with all of 4 days left of the round noone wants to do it because it would just mean you guys getting ontop and then we could flame you for being 'scorequeens' or even better 'highlyskilledqueens'

You havent seen TDL hit TDT? Are you blind mate?

Tombi

Harvester

You havent seen TDL hit TDT? Are you blind mate?
we were banned from attacking each other when i was in there cos we were a 2 wing ally so thats perfectly fine..but as things went sour tdl raped them for all theyre worth?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
how does so much sand wind up on the internet?

if there are no females on the internet, how is there this big gaping vagina?

Anyway Steve_God, your night cover is nonexistant. 2x I've sent to suicide on you guys without ever being hax'd/spied until af3 (that's by watching my stats, not by stuff showing up on my news) both times!!!

It's hard to believe that Darkmane broke any trust as it's piss easy to land mobs on you guys for damage. It's just a shame that everyone let you get so big before they bothered to attack you.

Now had darkmane rallied a bunch of people to hit you is one thing, but for him to split apart and attack you by himself for his fun is hardly much of a betrayl and only served to make peoples round more interesting in the last few days.

:fist:
Like there is some unwritten rule that no one should attack during the last few days so everyone can get as much score as possible.
:fist:

DA for instance goes on and on about 'how little' i hurt him, but I've changed his buying habits and playing style of his troops of the past couple weeks. If it didn't bother so much, he wouldn't keep talking out about it nor would he be buying different troops. Saying one thing but doing another is the epitome of hypocrisy.

The game is more than a game because it involves a community of people.

However, Steve, I think most people not in TBA or at least not in your alliance, are upset with you and your group talking out of one side of your mouth in one instance and instead of saying 'fair play' when the tables are turned you all ***** and moan about how unfair the game and it's players are to you. 75 days later, you all still are doing it. I could be wrong in trying to sum up the sentiment, but it's how I feel and it's the general feeling I get from posters.

You've been apart of winning alliances before, so you know what it's like to be the round 'villan'. It shocks me how much you forget the days of old and act like this is all new and how dare anyone say anything in your general direction.

Kudos to Darkmane for having fun.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Anyway Steve_God, your night cover is nonexistant. 2x I've sent to suicide on you guys without ever being hax'd/spied until af3 (that's by watching my stats, not by stuff showing up on my news) both times!!!

Garrett, the reason you don't get hacked is because I am the night cover and I know what route you are and generally know you can't do anything.

darkmane

Planter
LAFiN you're about the only one on at night. Ever. Props to you for a few reasons:

1. Your good sense of humor about the whole thing.
2. Your defense.
3. Your activity.
4. Getting everyone online and taking care of me :)