Best & Worst Changes

Garrett

Landscape Designer
there's not even 1k people playing total - perhaps get some numbers and facts to help with your logic?

please join my alliance next round? :)

lavadog

Head Gardener
Yeah, having friends and allies in a war really sucks! That must be the worst tactic ever...

On a more serious note: I think this game lacks more stable groups of 20 and 20 playing together round after round, than being turned into a solo game (which it would be if we were not playing with friends or allies). It's the community that holds this game together, so it's the community we must work on enhancing.

Nop, The new players coming and go that holds this game togheter and playable. What needs enchancing is how to get more ppl interested in this game,advertising. I bet there are 1000k players that dont give a **** about the community or this forum.

You mean tactics like winging,safelist,memberswapping,powerblocking. Dude you want everything so easy and fast. Really leechers,abusers,cheaters pisses me of cause they really cant make anything on their own. Like 90% of this playerbase and everyone hanging around on this forum.

OK? Stop with your supreme attitude when you are nothing without your friends. THATS A FACT! Im not trying to be rude!

Advertising is kicked off as soon as this round's over (has been said multiple times). The new players don't hold the game together, since a rather big chunk of them won't be very active (login in once a day at least), won't buy p-units till they've played a couple of rounds, etc. It's always the core of veteran players that will keep the game together and keep it going when it's facing hard times. We are currently in such a stretch. If it were the new players that kept the game together, there wouldn't be no bushtarion now.
The forums and IRC ARE very important for any online game, because it's actually the community that does hold a text based game together. I played omerta (a text based game, way boring than bush when it comes to the game itself) for four years. Even tho the game wasn't too great (mindless clicking), the community was fantastic. That was the reason why the game had 2000+ players every round, and why people kept playing for so long. Imo the importance of irc and the forums should be increased.

On another note, no dachi isn't talking about member swapping, winging, powerblocking or any other fail shenanigans. What he meant, I think, is that safelisting and having allies in one way or another (mind you I'm talking about solo's here) is a valid tactic. This happens in real life too, take for example how the US defends Israel despite many of their scandalous and inhumane tactics against the palestinians and despite global pressure. Why do you think we have solo partners? They're there for a good reason. Just because you don't wanna use em and "do everything by yourself", that doesn't mean their not a valid part of the game.

By the way, if anyone has come on these forums with a supreme attitude, it's you. So stop saying you're not trying to be rude, it only makes you look silly.

Illumination

Head Gardener
I know its been discussed before...

I know its been discussed before...

But I think the player notes on the alliance page has to be the best new feature to the game in round 5. When used well, they make defense planning so much more efficient. Nothing like being able to log in and in a minute, know where to send real to , where to send fake to, what is covered and what still needs more help.

I would never want to go back to having to sift through the alliance defense thread to see who sent what to which target!

Kudos Azzer!

Tiff

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
She just gives kudos to Azzer you boob.

Same can be said about the tooltips though.

And the player notes... I just counted my player notes... I got 82 different IDs with notes.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
So umm excuse my ignorance lol but what exactly is the question? :S

look at the name of the thread....or maybe the heading of her post. Cant really know what you missed ;)

i just thought it was obvious, myeh /me shrugs

Tombi

Harvester
So umm excuse my ignorance lol but what exactly is the question? :S

look at the name of the thread....or maybe the heading of her post. Cant really know what you missed ;)

i just thought it was obvious, myeh /me shrugs

lol but when it was posted it was in a thread of its own so i thought it was in a different context, but i was wrong :$

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Best Changes:

Incoming mob notes - absolute best present ever
New injury system is spot on imho.
alliance titles
return one rank.
removal of psolo.
New staff, excluding myself.

Worst Changes:
Some things never change. so I won't waste time or energy here.