Realisticly - What do YOU want? | R30

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
So i keep hearing things of "Do the right thing and stop this powerblock" from the same people.
And wondering - wtf.
So my 3 questions are to whoever and ANYONE wants to answer SERIOUSLY:

What would you like to see happen?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Powerblock to stop working together.

You to shut up or quit the game.

That is all.

EDIT: Realistically I'd like people to learn how to spell, but I suspect that is a futile hope.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i would like to see TBA break up and allow the round to be open so like 6-7 allis can war against each other 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 and not have to worry about napped retals, thats what i would like to see.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Do whatever the hell you want. Personally I couldn't give a damn if you powerblock for the rest of the round or not. I don't need to be rank 1 to have fun and I certainly don't mind being attacked by people bigger than me (in fact, the attacks we're received so far have being highly entertaining [retarded]). I'm still enjoying the game so I don't care.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
So i keep hearing things of "Do the right thing and stop this powerblock" from the same people.
And wondering - wtf.
So my 3 questions are to whoever and ANYONE wants to answer SERIOUSLY:

I (personally) would like you to break the sNAP, because now people are dev'd noone could run away with it so would be a round long war. Although I do not think it will happen.

All I would like is for players to be honest, those who are in the powerblock want to win, and will do anything to do so (no problem with that, my previous actions in other rounds wouldn't all me to be a hypocryt regarding morals). If you wish to win then you have done, just don't BS about it, and say how you lot are going against each other, pretending to say you will fight on forums etc.

In summary, what do I want? People to admit they are doing it to win and that only.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
We all have a round or two people dont agree with.
Or speak out and be classed as "lamer".
You should know.

I want you to realize that I have no position as a representative of the game. As a helper you have other channels and other methods at your disposal to take up your displeasure elsewhere. So all this grandstanding is just against azzer because you don't agree with the round? I get angry because I find several fundamentals at the core of the administration and the game to be severely flawed and that only cosmetic actions are taken rather than taking the opportunity to really make this place shine. Where exactly are you going with your statements?

So realistically, I guess I'd like to see you stop talking in circles.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Twigley....

it ain't about what we want its about what you or anyone individually wants.

I'm personally feeling a bit sad, because there are so many people in tba who I can call friends (online-ish ones ofc).

but being in this dubio, on one side the need to achieve proper ranks and on the other hand the need i personally feel to enrich the game and be honourable.

therefore it aint about what others want, its about which one of those things YOU think is more valuable, now and later on.

I made my choice, and i expect everyone else to make a choice too :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Atsan is a good example of people doing what THEY feel is right not what they're being ordered and bossed into.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I would like you to put a picture of your willy on your alliance page but hey that's just me :/

LostinNY

Weeder
not realistic, but i would like to see the whole powerblock delete their id's and start over. stay as a powerblock then and see if you can rise again to the top this round. that would be interesting

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Win Answer.

---

Powerblock to stop working together.

... so like 6-7 allis can war against each other 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 and not have to worry about napped retals...

You really think it would be 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 if broke up? :p

---

In summary, what do I want? People to admit they are doing it to win and that only.

This happened 1-2 weeks ago.

---

So realistically, I guess I'd like to see you stop talking in circles.

I would love nothing more than:

* NON-TBA: TWIGLEY SUX
* TWIGLEY: ... GO AWAY NOOB.
* 2 MORE NON-TBA: TWIGLEY SUX
* TWIGLEY: GO AWAY NOOBS.

---

Atsan is a good example of people doing what THEY feel is right not what they're being ordered and bossed into.

Nobody is making anyone do anything.
If any of Overlude members want to leave they can leave.

---

not realistic, but i would like to see the whole powerblock delete their id's and start over. stay as a powerblock then and see if you can rise again to the top this round. that would be interesting

Interesting.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i wanna see sum epic battle reports, and i all that is happening (as far as i can tell) is the top 3 alliances sitting down and having a tea party while hitting the smaller ppl within reach, i dont care if the powerblock continues, but give us some massive BRs to look at between ticks, and where has the BR thread gone since global politcs dissapeared?

Steve_God

Official Helper
That we have now done. (Or at least I have anyway)
Although not from the start for purely political reasons (because if people realised how closely together we had been working, and the threat that we were for winning, we would have been taken down from Day 1).

I would like you to put a picture of your willy on your alliance page but hey that's just me :/
I'll see what we can do... :p

As I've mentioned before, I believe that the round is still open. Myself, JJ, Twigley, and the other co-leaders involved within the group all know where our weakness is, and how easily we 'could' be taken down, if those wishing for us to be taken down wanted to so badly.
I'm not going to tell you what our weakness is, as that would be silly and in some ways I won't you don't discover it :p but it is there.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Tw00gley, you really need to get off your high horse. You act like you have done something impossible, while in fact, you are winning a round using one of the lowest tactics known. A tactic which takes absolutely no skill and politics.

Even backstabbing takes skill.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
That we have now done. (Or at least I have anyway)
Although not from the start for purely political reasons (because if people realised how closely together we had been working, and the threat that we were for winning, we would have been taken down from Day 1).

I'll see what we can do... :p

As I've mentioned before, I believe that the round is still open. Myself, JJ, Twigley, and the other co-leaders involved within the group all know where our weakness is, and how easily we 'could' be taken down, if those wishing for us to be taken down wanted to so badly.
I'm not going to tell you what our weakness is, as that would be silly and in some ways I won't you don't discover it :p but it is there.

and AGAIN its getting people together to form against you, and lets be honest there arent that many folks left in the game to hit you guys.

my spider senses are tingling and something is on the horizon, and im not on about an attack from us ;)

Elderveld

Official Helper
Cut some members till u have only 2 allainces, then imo the round is clear as bleu sky!

Though the resistance has to not use excuses, and simply try and take them down as they are clearly calling TBA all noobs who cant win whitout this powerblock.... show them!