Union 30B - Bushtarion on Strike! | R30

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Twigs, why so defensive? If you don't really care what people say, then just don't bother replying, instead of replying to any post.

All you do with an attitude like that is make an even worse image of yourself. You are setting your own quality levels. After this round the only players that will be willing to follow you as a leader will be of the quality of your current members.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I laugh. A blip in infamy is far from being legendary.

Indeed. But if somebody's so desperate for in-game rank for a single round (an achievement they consider "legendary", somehow, oh dear....) that they'll sell themselves out in every single way possible... then so be it. I know if I played I wouldn't want to play under Twigley's command or with him in my alliance in the future, if he's determined to bulldoze ahead like this for the rest of the round.

And lack of any counter-argument or otherwise to any of these points but being willing to reply with posts like "I do what I want because I'm the big man!" is tantamount to social suicide.

Also f0xx correctly says - if you don't care, don't reply. You're posting an awful lot for somebody pretending to not care about this social suicide you're committing (for yourself and for all your members).

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I said i don't care what people think of me.
I just find this banter amusing.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I know if I played I wouldn't want to play under Twigley's command or with him in my alliance in the future, if he's determined to bulldoze ahead like this for the rest of the round.

'Tis a good thing Changer is leading :p

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
'Tis a good thing Changer is leading :p

Changer's humble enough not to come stamping around the forums boasting about his poor play like it's a good thing. Twigley's the one that's (willingly) become the public figurehead for this whole ordeal, and is still sat shouting out to the world "I know we suck, but I don't care, there's nothing you can do about it, we've got the ranks and we're annoying an entire playerbase and that's all I want to do, ha ha ha!". Which is why Twigley's being the target of so much of this. But most of the posts do actually apply to all three alliances in the powerblock, because they're all guilty.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Changer's humble enough not to come stamping around the forums boasting about his poor play like it's a good thing.

Who is boasting?
I'm defending myself against the many flames i am getting because i find this banter funny.
I said i don't consider the playstyle good.
There is no boasting.

I also said we are currently talking in a boycotting thread in which you keep using the excuse of "I'm commenting on the perspective of a gamer", when infact you have been so out of touch with the game before age 5 relative to the people you are accusing.

...what your talking is complete BS to try and stir the pot...

There is no need to have an ingame system.
Just continue to brainwash them as an admin through the forums.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I also said we are currently talking in a boycotting thread in which you keep using the excuse of "I'm commenting on the perspective of a gamer", when infact you have been so out of touch with the game before age 5 relative to the people you are accusing.

There is no need to have an ingame system.
Just continue to brainwash them as an admin through the forums.

If I was so out of touch, nobody would agree with me. If my opinions are wrong - whether I was a player, a nobody, or an admin - then you'd have been able to argue them. Instead you've actually agreed to them and confess there's no defense for what you are doing. So whether I'm the admin or a nobody is moot - the points I've made have been agreed by others and even yourself in posts. Change the name of my posts to "Billy Bob Thornton", if you like, but the content would stay the same and you'd still have no argument against it or defence for your playstyle. So don't try playing the martyr now "Oh no the big mean game admin is vocally saying that how I'm playing is an embarassment and is upsetting and ruining the fun of everyone, woe is me!", as if trying to detract from the situation.

And anyway, you're implying that as an admin I have no right to voice my opinions on how people are playing. I'm a gamer, quite a hardcore gamer, I've experience at playing in many, many other games, and genres. My opinion's as valid as the next person. I've not used my "admin powers" to punish you. I've not used my "admin powers" to create sticky threads voicing my opinions on the powerblock. I've not edited your posts or in fact utilised the fact I am an admin in any way, shape or form while expressing these opinions. Sounds like you're desperately trying to come up with some sort of excuse/leverage to try and shut me up because you don't like what I'm saying...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
its not brainwashing Twigley, we all know whats going on. no-one needs anyone to abck them up here to realise this, i think your jsut afraid that JJ is gonna come whoop you and everybody will pile in because of the stuff youve been chucking around these forums, thats the bottom line.

even people within your own ranks are talking about leaving and some have.

now we all sit and wait till the game is back on track and we have 6-7 allis fighting each other seperately.

this round has the potential to be awesome yet your lot are ruining it.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Azzer, ofc i have no defence of the powerblock.
I never said i did.
And i never said i would get one.
And i don't need to create a defence about the powerblock.
Obvious much?

I'm not arguing with your points.
I'm saying i don't care what you say as it wont change how i personally play.
I'm saying your points are there just to BS to people as you want a more open round so it's not driving players to quit.

No please carry on with what you are saying Azzer.
It's not as if it hasn't been said 20-25 times before in 6-7 threads.

And like i said maybe 1 and a half weeks ago -
The original plan was to cut the wings up into either 12 allies of 5 or 6 allies of 12 and either A) Fight each other. Or B) Wait and fight anyone who wants to resist against them.

Unfortunately like i've already said, the fact that people are whining is just encouraging people in TBA to want to bash bash bash more because they like to feel powerful (Wether they are powerful or not).

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
TBH, you're whinging more than anyone else Twigley. You reply back to almost every single person that posts on the subject, in generally defensive or contemptful whingey tones. Whinging about people whinging against you, and then using that as an excuse for your continued powerblocking thus ultimately continued whinging. Hypocrite, much?

Also you mention "driving players to quit"... I never mentioned this... do you feel your playstyle is driving players to quit? How does this make you feel? Do you give a damn about the players, the game, or anybody but yourself and doing what you want when you want?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
TBH, you're whinging more than anyone else Twigley. You reply back to almost every single person that posts on the subject...

Like you said.
I have been made the "figure head" for TBA.
And alot of people want a piece it seems.

...do you feel your playstyle is driving players to quit? How does this make you feel? Do you give a damn about the players, the game, or anybody but yourself and doing what you want when you want?

Yes.
You tell me, you seem to know more about what us "lamers" think than me.
Yes.
No i just played 28 rounds, organised and paid for copius amounts of free private worlds and am an official helper of Bushtarion.
Yes, my ally mates.

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Azzer said:
Also you mention "driving players to quit"... I never mentioned this... do you feel your playstyle is driving players to quit? How does this make you feel? Do you give a damn about the players, the game, or anybody but yourself and doing what you want when you want?

Actually that is a VERY good point there. Since Twigley was one of the most active people to voice their oppinion when you were innactive, saying how this and that was destroying the game and now he is that same person who is using tactics that drive players away.

This is really entertaining Twigley, give us more! ;)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Twigley said:
- Twigley

- Don't hate the game, hate Changer.

- Legends play by their own rules. Pussies hide behind 59 other players.

You really think that you will make "name" or legend out of yourself by this all? Is this your desperate move to get your name in history of Bushtarion? After 5 years and being plaid what round 5 or so no one still really cares to remember you and your last try involves ruining others age 5 start? Is this the idea you want to leave for us all?

All I can say is that what ever your reasoning is, you will not be remembered as anything else but someone who has act very childish since your arrival and has continued it throught your rounds.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
and am an official helper of Bushtarion.

And do you seriously feel at any point this round, you officially have helped Bushtarion?

Honestly, i would have left that bit out of your post to make it more credible.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Heh i've never seen someone quote a forum signature before.
Gz.

You really think that you will make "name" or legend out of yourself by this all?

I learned from you Blackwolf.
Back in round 9 in my first winning round.
When you led all 4 wings.
Don't blame me - i just copied you :(

All I can say is that what ever your reasoning is, you will not be remembered as anything else but someone who has act very childish since your arrival and has continued it throught your rounds.

And do you seriously feel at any point this round, you officially have helped Bushtarion?

We all have a round or two people dont agree with.
Or speak out and be classed as "lamer".
You should know.

ViVi

Pruner
Pure comedy gold. I'm enjoying myself more on the forum the last few days than by actually playing.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Heh i've never seen someone quote a forum signature before.
Gz.
You really think that you will make "name" or legend out of yourself by this all?

I learned from you Blackwolf.
Back in round 9 in my first winning round.
When you led all 4 wings.
Don't blame me - i just copied you :(
We all have a round or two people dont agree with.
Or speak out and be classed as "lamer".
You should know.
I have said throught my years that if I could change anything I wouldnt do what I did on round 9. Even the situation was different and we were pushed by CRA we ruined peoples game that round pretty effectively. We have not ever seen anything even close like it on any round since. And was hoping that it would be first and last round anyone would act like that. How wrong was I... And then you have balls to say you copied from me... having almost as much members as I did back then... yet there were 5 times more people playing over all. And I have never lead 4 wings.

There are not many rounds that people have complained. There aint much persons in this game that are looked down at. You have pretty much made clear you are one of those now. I wish you happy future in this game, just dont wonder if your triumphs gets a lot harder in the future because players do not forget.