• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

alliance tech tree

rooney

Head Gardener
[11:50] <BW|Away> It is meant to be read from up to down...
[11:50] <BW|Away> Like all tech trees
[11:50] <BW|Away> Basic HQ opens those 3 on next level
[11:51] <BW|Away> etc.
[11:51] <BW|Away> That line is missing tho must agree.
[11:51] <rooney> ohhh
[11:51] * rooney never clocked on to that

or could you add this to it so its clearer? :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I agree with rooney. Last round I struggled to understand what developments I need to do to get that eta 5 view (and I play for somewhat 20 rounds). I asked everyone in my alliance and they still didn't know the exact route to the search lights. Eventually you realise what you need to buid once you start building, but I think the tech tree should be made more clear.

Thumbs up for rooney's idea.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I've gone ahead and done this, so someone just update the image from where I'm hosting it.

HQ-dev.jpg

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Done, minus the old "Bushtarion Turf Wars" slogan, demonstrative of the fact it's not really changed since Age 3!

I should really get about designing new HQ tech trees that have "themes" sometime, allowing alliances to develop with slightly seperate bonuses/downsides for tactical choices or something.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Would love to see the Alliance Tech Trees become relevant, other than just getting search lights.