Bush Logo

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
The Login page rocks except for that muscular man formed out of a penis. It's distracting and vulgar! Someone make a new one quick!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I seriously worry for your penis, to be so mis-shapen and deformed... and while the fact it has two arms and is able to carry a gun is impressive, I imagine it must scare the ladies rather than attract. And I can't imagine aiming while going to the toilet to be an easy task.

Good luck with that!

(Side-note: I know what a penis looks like. And that image looks nothing like one. I can not see a resemblance. If you point at a pair of melons and say "They look like boobs!", I could see a very, very vague resemblance. But this one? I really can't see a link... if somebody could define how a cartoon army soldier with an army helmet, two arms, a muscle chest, and a gun, looks like a penis, I'd be most fascinated and consider it an insight in to a strange psyche).

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Lol.

I actually really like the guy on the front page. I think he rocks tbh :p

My only concern now is that people will start calling him "Penis man".

I really don't see how you've made that connection :S

Illumination

Head Gardener
It took me a second, but now I see it!!!

Its the helmet...it looks like the, uh, head. Maybe since circumcision isnt big in England it wouldnt be as visible...but the helmet does resemble the head a bit (although it would be a very small head...which may be true in Jack's case! :p :p :p :p)

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Yes. The "Helmet" does Resemble a Circumcised head.

O Tiff, let's not get into a duel over who has the better "parts." :)

Tapeyy

Pruner
I like him reminds me of porky the pig (cartoon) not wearing any pants. no physical resemblance though :( Of course he could be gangster and just wears his pants waaaaaaaaaay to low. Overall i like him

tomtree

Head Gardener
lol, agree with BW there, i love the logo, think its great. but now every time i see it it is like my mind is trying as hard as possible to make it look like a penis... never mind, is still a good logo!:D

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Muahaha phallic symbols FTW!

Take a gander over to google, interesting how many phallic symbols there are world wide :)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I seriously worry for your penis, to be so mis-shapen and deformed... and while the fact it has two arms and is able to carry a gun is impressive, I imagine it must scare the ladies rather than attract. And I can't imagine aiming while going to the toilet to be an easy task.

Good luck with that!

I laughed.