Super Bowl

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Hello,
I just found out that no channel in Finland is going to show Super Bowl on TV, this would be first in 8 years I dont see live.

So I am now asking does anyone know where on internet I could find it? Sites, programs etc. all welcome.

Thanks.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm not sure about the superbowl but when i can't catch a football game on tv I go to (url removed) .. when you click on a game in the chat menu people give direct links to live games , and I think there aren't just football games, so you might catch the superbowl. Also try going to (url removed) and downloading sopcast from the programs list (sopcast's quality is the best) and clicking live TV >> SPORTS on the site

Edit by Weeble: P2P links have been removed so that Azzer cannot be held liable for any forwardings. Please use PM for specific sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim

Harvester
If you don't find anything other options, you can connect to my Slingbox and watch the game live on Sky Sports. Quality won't be as good as TV but decent enough for a computer screen.

tomtree

Head Gardener
i missed the game live but am intending to watch it on bbc iplayer (though they are being really slow putting it up!). but what i really want to know is was it a good game? worth watching?

Illumination

Head Gardener
This is the first time ever, that I agree with Black Wolf.....awesome game:) Dont stop watching til the end...the last few minutes were amazing!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This is the first time ever, that I agree with Black Wolf.....awesome game:) Dont stop watching til the end...the last few minutes were amazing!

It was pretty awesome. I would say just watch the last quarter, but then you'd miss an epic play.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i'm not a huge fan of NFL football; but this game was lots of fun especially the last quarter, that was exceptional work! Hoo-rah!

Mattheus

Head Gardener
This is the first superbowl I ever watched. Tbh I don't get a lot of the rules but it was kinda fun in its own way.
Even though I didn't know a thing about either team I found myself routing for the cardinals, I liked the way they fought back near the end.
That touchdown where that defender dude ran across the whole field was pretty cool. The only play which seemed to last longer then 2 seconds!

tomtree

Head Gardener
i ended up just watching the highlights, my internet seemed to decided that i didnt want me to watch the whole think, being way to slow.

but from the highlights it looked like it was a pretty awesome game.