Havoc? Now?

Chezz

Harvester
Since we are going to have havoc now, and the round starts on the 13th, then does that mean that we will be having 2 weeks of nothingness before Age 5 starts? Why not postpone the havoc to next week?

Any opinions people?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I need a clear gap for signups being available without it being in "havoc" or in "testing" to give a sort of "safe stretch of time" for any press releases that manage to get out earlier than intended bringing in new players. I'd prefer any new players we get in hitting the signup rather than the end of some random crazy public test or havoc.

I may extend the havoc until Wednesday at the latest, but beyond that, it's going to be an extended signup period.

Chezz

Harvester
But.....if you get a whole lot of people to sign up during the extended signup period, and when they login they find that the round hasn't started, and 2 weeks later when the round starts they probably would have forggotten about this game by then....

Wouldn't it be better (IMO), to have a shorter gap instead? Also, when I first joined Bush, it was in the middle of a round, where I started with about 1 billion funds, and I could start my first development immediately. I think that would be better for those who missed the signup period, isn't it? (Again, my own opinion)

Anyway, these are just my thoughts, you're the boss, I won't dispute/quit because of this small matter :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Keep the sign-up period for 12 days, and make a Private World for some entertainment.. as always :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I think its okay as it is...the extended sign up period gives Azzer time to get new players in and give us time to try and get new/old players playing.

Plus it also gives alliances more time to get set up, sort out any last minute recruitment/organisation before the rounds starts on the 13th. (which is only 12 days away from now so will be 10/11 days from the end of havok...not very long to wait!)

x

timtadams

Landscape Designer
We need an extended rest period to recuperate after being subjected to 5min ticks too long ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
lol, yeah good shout...the crazy mix of 5 and 3 min ticks for the past month has been pretty rough!

ha