Time for me to depart.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
So I've been a part of this community for a very long time... But the time has come for me to step down from my positions and to depart.

I have my reasons for leaving, mostly because after not having a computer for two months, I've decided to not bother buying a new one... Spending all day online doesn't hold the same appeal for me anymore and I barely spend any time online as it is...

Thanks for everything and I no doubt I will keep in contact with a few of you and maybe even pop in here or IRC from time to time. But for the most part, I'm done, I'm out.

Goodbye.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't be a stranger Bob. You got my number if you're ever throwing a crazy house party and want a laughing gas supplier ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Despite our numerous disagreements you have been around since I was a younger, wetter behind the ears nooblet. Enjoy life, I hear it's good. :)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Oh Bobbin,
You are a mainstay around here and you will be missed. Do send me a message from time to time to let me know how you're doing.

<3
Tana

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Every now and then another "legend" decides it's time to go. Thank you for you contribution to the game, Bobbin.

Take care.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Sad to hear this Bobbin, I wish you luck in all that you do mate.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I won't miss you much cause I can still attempt to make mockery of you on Gears 2 ;)
<3