End of the round awards!!

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Re: End of the round awards!!

People need to start behaving in this thread. One member already earned themselves a 3 day ban for being agressive and flaming other members. I don't want to have to ban anyone else.

blockatiel

Planter

Alliance of the round - Exitlude

Best Offensive Alliance - Exitlude

Best Defensive Alliance - Exitlude

Honourable Mention Alliance - Incomphrendable, for getting back up no matter how badly they were beaten

Worst Alliance - Seed

Worst Real Alliance - Desperados

Best Leader - Twigley

Worst Leader - Dill

Player of the Round - Allied - Hippie, for being generally awesome

Player of the Round - Solo - Whoever that poor bunker player who refuses to dev sentries is... I think he's the only solo player, and wins this by default

Best Offensive Player - The _really_ annoying biker player in incomprehendable that will remain unnamed :p

Best Defensive Player - Asmodeous... him getting most defensive mobs sent just about sums it up. Discworld would be a
rank ~20 alliance without him!

Honourable Mention Player - Recon. Getting into the top 20 after restarting less than a week earlier is pretty awesome.

Worst Player - Gadfly. I'm sure there's people who are more useless, and more annoying to put up with, but hey, I don't know any.

Best Moment of Round - Being rank 20 and waiting for 'lude to spank me

Worst Moment of Round - Getting woken up at 3am to send out enough that I quit being extremists :p I guess that was to be expected though ;)

Ram

Head Gardener

Honourable Mention Alliance
Seed I guess, Their ally picture pwns and has been public all round \o/

Player of the Round - Allied
Lukey - Re-registered ID 8 days ago and in top 30 :) (fat *****)

Honourable Mention Player
Ogbish, for just being Ogbish

Worst Player
Son, self explanatory

Ranzou

Harvester

Alliance of the round:

Exitlude. If they had a better route setup and decided to play consistently FTW, then they probably would have won.

Honourable Mention Alliances:

BYOB/BG had a few good players. Too bad the inactivity of the others let them down (apologies if this is incorrect, this is just how it looked to me). I didn't think KHaoS would beat both of them :p

Seed - public allies FTW!

Players of the Round - Allied:

1) PhoenixChan - brilliant all-rounder. There are too many players who are just interested in attacking and nothing else. Chan is there for the good and bad, sorting out def etc. Also, this round I learned he's quite good in the flak wars as well ;)

2) Polo - also a brilliant all-rounder. I was quite impressed when Polo organised the first hit on BG after they hit us. We were able to steal quite a lot of land back, resulting in a temporary truce - enough time to let us get PBs.

Max

Garden Designer

Alliance of the round - Exitlude, because they had nutters and thief players in the top ten for a rather long time. Kudos!

Best Offensive Alliance - Exitlude, because after getting hit for six they came back to a very respectable rank indeed.

Best Defensive Alliance - Exitlude, again, as they survived longer than I thought they would xD

Honourable Mention Alliance - Desperados, I hear they have MattM and Richard. No more needs to be said :p

Worst Alliance - A bit harsh, perhaps, but I've seen Discworld ranked a lot higher. That may be due to the fact that there are more alliances this round though.

Player of the Round - Tree, she stole an absolutely shocking amount of land and never seemed to tire in doing so!

Honourable Mention Player - The poor souls who had to put up with my random humvee rushes because I was bored ^^

Worst Player - Probably myself, I'm really not very good playing military :p

Best Moment of Round - Earning myself £200 bil in a bounty attack against an opponent over twice my size and still having troops leftover to recall :D I haven't had that much fun since the Law / Fame system got removed.

Worst Moment of Round - Logging in to see my humvee count dwindle from 20 million to 1 million over the course of a single night :/

Ahead

Head Gardener

Alliance of the round: KHaoS by default I guess. But none were anywhere near good enough to be seen as an "alliance to beat" in the future.

Best Offensive Alliance: None - standard of attacking was poor.

Worst Offensive Alliance: BG - did they ever attack alone?! Hmm..

Best Defensive Alliance: KHaos / Desp were both generally pretty tight on defence

Honourable Mention Alliance: Omnipotence seemed ok apart from the occasional spamming on Gpols which annoyed me. Khaos for winning I guess. No other alliance warrants an honourable mention imo.

Worst Alliance: BG for defending and attacking - it was abysmal - and also for not being able to do anything at all without foxx, wtf is that about.. learn to do something yourselves? :p Seed for generally irritating me. Exitnuub for lying, making up stories and other general "verbal epic fails". NeoZeon for always sending stuff to their HQ whilst offline.. wtfnoobs?

Best Leader: None really, but.. Steve_God for holding Incomp together for the whole round, and also the BC leader for the same I guess.

Worst Leader: Several other leaders - I won't name them because it will turn into an e-penis contest and a lot of BS/lying being posted by said leaders so I won't bother.. not too hard to guess though.

Player of the Round - Allied: Cyrus (inconsistently - one day he was good, the next he might not do anything at all apart from smoke weed :p) / PhoenixChan looked good / Polo solid as always

Player of the Round - Solo: Clearly DS, dunno how he does it

Best Offensive Player: Slaves maybe? Polo? The RPG briber guy in BarCodes - sorry, don't know his name...

Best Defensive Player: PhoenixChan for someone outside my alliance / Cyrus & IoF for people in my alliance / Ogluk defended a lot too for BYOB

Honourable Mention Player: DS / Jay for being my attack buddy <3

Worst Player: Martin / Cheese / anyone who stopped Phantom getting rank 1 for no reason at all (jealousy maybe?)

Best Moment of Round: Seeing the retals on BG kill them in 2 waves. Me and Jay stealing 20k acres between us off BG in the space of 12 hours and getting no defence at all for any of it.

Worst Moment of Round: Watching BG and Exitnuub team up like pussies on Desp..

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

As my whole post seems to have been moved I will repeat my nominations in a basic format.

Alliance of the round
Khaos - They won the round, and seem to be the only FTW ally with any real skill.

Best Offensive Alliance
Desperados Just because we never use bashes unless it is really personal: One man - One target

Best Defensive Alliance
Khaos I could have nominated Desp again, but meh, Khaos was the only ally I found it difficult to land on this round.

Barcodes Being virtually public all round, and still hanging together!

Worst Alliance
Lude For using BG as a meatpuppy these last days.
BYOBFor being useless in getting a resistance on Khaos running.
BGFolded like wet cardboard against Khaos, didnt really do much all round, had to pnap Lude before they had the guts to declare war on a smaller ally.

Best Leader
Asmo Because its Discworld goddamnit!

Worst Leader
Could say Twigley For being silly and having to pnap #3 to attack #4 but I must say:
Dill For not being invisible enough

Alci For his insane activity at the first half of the round, saving all our inactive asses!

Player of the Round - Solo
Darksider ..if he was solo? A default solution anyway. :lol:

Best Offensive Player
Tiff Because that sexy exterior hides a bloodlusting serial killer... at least in bushtarion!

Best Defensive Player
Jate Never played with him before, but he would send 100 of millions of POMs against overwhelming odds without hesitation.

All solos who played in an ally for the first time & and all allyleaders who recruited them Just because!

Worst Player
Won't nominate anyone in particular. Ive seen a lot of stupid attacking and defending, and had my share of really stupid PMs but no point in being mean. Im sure all play to the best of their capacity!

Best Moment of Round
Staying on an attack against 8 of Discworlds players defending and coming out roughly even!

Worst Moment of Round
BG and BYOB letting Khaos consolidate their #1 ranking Because it made their whole contribution to the resistance seem rather pointless
Lude not staying out of our war with BG at the end Just let the better ally take third, not like your position is in any danger! You are all ready the best of the losers. :roll:

Quitus

Digger

So this are my choices, like if anyone cares...

Alliance of the round: Khaos they handle it preety well to the end nice first 20 ranks is very complicated to do that, congrats.

Best Offensive Alliance : Must have been Exitlude, even tho i joined a bit late we were attacking all the time. (at least they were)

Best Defensive Alliance : Once again Exitlude, we handle a defense against Khaos attackers all the time (btw was very difficult to find someone of Khaos that attack alone most of the times they were 2 or more) so that makes more remarcable our effort.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Seed, they just are. (and i were there for 3 ticks lol)

Worst Alliance : Don´t know, maybe n00bs for being so easy.

Best Leader : Twigley

Worst Leader Don´t know, wasn´t here enough to do politics.

Player of the Round - Allied :

Player of the Round - Solo : So far DarkSider, for screw Martin´s plans of win on BH. Thanks :). And ofc cause he´s a nice cheerleader and is one of the best, everyones knows it.

Best Offensive Player : Elderveld allways rushing way to go my friend.

Best Defensive Player: PhoenixChan, he were ahead on defense, allways defending against inc

Honourable Mention Player: Polo, he coulda been great but he rather stuck on seeds

Worst Player: Martin, everybody knows why.

Best Moment of Round : Zig Zag killing on us.

Worst Moment of Round: A few, Martin betraying us was the worst, then when i was raped into the ground when i was solo till Exitlude took me back in. And the funny one was when we were hitten by Khaos and we died, Wilddisease left the ally a day before so i joined in, the deal was he´ll be back whenever he wants. He wanted it before the lock of allys (24h) so i left Exitlude so he can join, but then we got mixed up, he created himself an ally and left but still he entered later and i was raped into the ground once again while solo. So we both were solos for a few hours, just he had it a bit easier than me. Cuase he was online.

lightseeker

Weeder

[h:1s0ptuvl]Best Alliance:[/h:1s0ptuvl] KHaoS took advantage of the Exitlude situation very well and managed to fend Exitlude off when they were in second place better than we did.

[h:1s0ptuvl]Worst Alliance:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Exitlude and BuddhaGunners.
Exitlude because they should have won the round with the activity, skill and leadership they have. A lot of stupid/bad decisions ie route setup, staying on bad attacks, recalling from good attacks. Should have killed off the competition properly.
BuddhaGunners because they were sheep. Baaa... (mainly because you helped Exitlude kill us :p)

[h:1s0ptuvl]Honourable Mention Alliance:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Desperados like a bad smell you just can't get rid of. Looks like they had fun whatever it was they were doing.

[h:1s0ptuvl]Best Leader:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Cyrus /Ahead /Rama/ IoF led KHaoS I believe, and a majority of the resistance attacks. Have to mention Ogluk too as he was a leader.

[h:1s0ptuvl]Worst Leader:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Whoever led attacks for BuddhaGunners and Exitlude against us. Very poor/lazy for the large part.

[h:1s0ptuvl]Best Offensive Player:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Can only say what I have seen, Johnnie was pretty immense for the most part. Phear Johnnie.

[h:1s0ptuvl]Best Defensive Player:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Again only what I have seen, Shadow for organisational skills. Seetal for his ability to get people online and motivated. Both invaluable assets.

[h:1s0ptuvl]Best Moment of the Round:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Watching Exitlude fall and thinking "Oh good a chance for everyone to battle it out for first."

[h:1s0ptuvl]Worst Moment of the Round:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Watching KHaoS run away with 1st and thinking "I wish my alliance were that active."
Second worst moment was seeing the resistance by BuddhaGunners and Exitlude on us as Rank 2 while we were still in range and being hit by KHaoS. 3 vs 1 makes me and the little baby jesus cry.

[h:1s0ptuvl]Player of the Round:[/h:1s0ptuvl] Me and my ability to be in sleep mode. I am pro.

PhoenixChan

Beginner

It is my first time giving awards, i don't know much people around. But i can appreciate good players for sure.
I hope you will find my choice objective enough :)

Alliance of the round
#1 Khaos for being able to give the spirit to the resistance on the second week of the round, putting high pressure on us [Exitlude] and then get Rank 1 till the end.
#2 Exitlude for having a crazy Thug setup for a round for fun. We all knew this is was insane, and merely impossible to keep rank 1 with such a setup. But we took the challenge anyway.
To mention, it took up to 5 alliance if not more involved together to bring us down...

Best Offensive Alliance
#1 BG for a great tactical assault on us in the beginning of the round. It was pretty well planned.
#2 Exitlude as long as it didn't come to purely bashing with the support of BG :D
#3 Resistance attack on us.
After that, i haven't seen any great attack led by Khaos, BYOB, Desp or Barcode anymore on us it was purely bashing attempts or solo runs which turned out to have the incoming recall. I would even say, it was the same for us.
Begin of round FTW! so much fun!

Best Defensive Alliance
#1 Exitlude for the first 2 weeks we did awesome, activity dropped drastically for a couple of players after we lost to the resistance, but it went back up to a decent defence later on.
#2 Khaos after 10 days into the round became a tough adversary to win against since their tech were finally well developed and had were like contactable 24/7

#Barcode for choosing such crazy names that gave them out pretty early and then to be able to stick together till the end of the round. /bow to you guys, i can't imagine how much incoming you had on you ^^

Worst Alliance
for my point of view, there is no worst alliance, not this round, not the previous round, and none if the past either.
It is a "wargame" neutrality, backstabbing, trickery, alliance is all part of a war. People who still can't get that in mind and bs on other ally because of what they do and how they do it still has a long way to become good players...

Best Leader
Twigley, he has been leading Exitlude very well!

Worst Leader
Azlev for not really taking part in his ally other than just put all the player together.

[sorry... the following part will only be ally member since i don't know much about others]

Twigley and Polo for their great strategy on both attack and defence
Dematto, Koeniej, Icy, Kuda, Nitrous, Eld for their great attack skill and reliability
Love for being reliable all the time even tho he bitches too much ;D

Player of the Round - Solo

Everyone who dared to play solo this round

Best offensive Player
too hard to say... everyone did great in Exitlude !
and i am sure others did great too in other allies :)

Best Defensive Player
same as above... xD)

Darksider for cheering every ally where he has been accepted :)

Worst Player
no one to mention

Best Moment of Round
When we owned top 20 :p

Worst Moment of Round
when we got bashed by the resistance and the mostly khaos ...
and will to fight dropped drastically :(

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Alliance of the round – I will give this to Exitlude. Because of their good organisers, because of their fast retalls, because of their creativity in attacks, because of their awesome defence with a really sucky route setup for defending. For the awesome start as well.

Best Offensive Alliance – This also goes to Exitlude. I don’t know who was the exact attack organiser or if it was one person alone, but the attacks were fast planned and executed, attacks which are not a simple bash. It is not an easy thing to organise attacks like those of Exilude but you made it look so.

Best Defensive Alliance – Also to Exilude for being able to hold on so long before falling to the first resistance, which was quite well organised.

Honourable Mention Alliance – This one goes to DiscWorld.

Worst Alliance – Here I was going to nominate my own alliance, but since it is not polite to give an award to yourself, I will mention those (even though their noobishness wasn’t even close to ours!):
-Noobs – for starting a war which they cannot handle and falling from rank 6 to rank 22 somewhere…
-The Thais (also known as NeonZeon) – Oh my, when are you going learn? :p

Best Leader – This one is the most important award in my eyes and it goes to Cyrus, for single handedly bringing his alliance to rank 1. I am sorry AzLev or to whoever the official leader of Khaos was, but it my eyes, the true Leader of Khaos was the person I mentioned above.

I am also going to mention Twigley here, for gathering such a good team. I was thinking about giving this award to him, but a true leader is more about politics than military organisation. There are some major mistakes which he made, like for example he could have used the power of words (lies, manipulation, twisting of facts, also known as politics) during the resistance against Exitlude. The resistance could have been easily broken with the “Divide and conquer” tactic (something which Sorder did so damn well “some” rounds ago). I don’t say it would have been an easy thing to do, but it was worth a shot at least!

Worst Leader – Whoever the official leader of Desperados was… Dill or something. A leader is all about communication with other alliances, politics, making sure you know everything that could give an advantage to your alliance. For me, the leader of Desperados was Alci. Whenever I needed something or wanted to send a message to Desp, it was Alci who I was talking to. He kept saying he is not the leader, but Dill was nowhere to be found so I kept bothering him, which in the end resulted in our both alliances suffering from this. This is exactly the position in which you don’t want to be as a leader. When the other alliances start thinking that your MO is actually a leader, then you should know that you ain’t doing your job very well. AzLev can also fit very well here.

Player of the Round – Allied – No one made a strong impression. Desperados had some extraordinary players though, I give this to them. Pinky also did well with his strikers.

Player of the Round – Solo – No one cares.

Best Offensive Player – Princess Tiffany, for killing ¼ of my players alone, which is quite disturbing. Desperados had some really aggressive and bloodthirsty players which I truly admire and envy that I didn’t have them. Exitlude also had some really good and aggressive players.

Best Defensive Player – Offense is the best defense. Same as above.

Worst Player – Everyone who betrayed their alliances in one way or another, everyone who was a scorequeen and not a team-player. I was going to mention some names here, but it’s Christmass.

Best Moment of Round – Having a successful resistance, killing Noobs, killing BYOB. Fighting/warring in organised manner almost every alliance in top 10. Having so many wars that even I was fed up of warring in the end…

Worst Moment of Round – Being the leader and only organiser for an alliance, half of whos members either don’t, or speak English very badly and 5 of the other half are players who you have never met before… so yeah, you can imagine.

Having to shout and swear just to get someone to post his damn troops on pols so you can effectively organise people with half brains. Then having to do the same to get them to recall fakes/real attacks/defenses….

Also, not being able to kill Desperados in the end of the round... I am quite ashamed of that. You bastards just won't give up...

[edit]If you wish to comment, please do so here and let's keep this thread clean.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Best Alliance: Exitlude did well considering our route set up. Khaos' defence when Exitlude were on top was ridiculously good.

Worst Alliance: Exitlude for a week or so after we died and 90% of the players couldn't be arsed to play. BYOB for doing what their group always does...nothing.

Best Leader: Whoever the hell led Khaos. Cyrus?

Worst Leader: Lukey was supposed to be leading Exitlude but ended up leaving it all to Twigley, Dematto and me.

Best Players: I'm going to be biased and mostly mention Exitlude players here as I didn't pay much attention to other alliances. f0xx for his early attacks on Exitlude, coordinating both attack and defence was impressive. Cheese joined Exitlude a bit into the round but did very well, especially in attack. PhoenixChan, Intense and Kuda for always being there when needed. Ranzou for the first week or so - his land stealing was insane. Dematto for organising most of Exitlude's attacks/defence with me early on. Quitus for being so hilarious. Elderveld, not for anything specific, he was just good in general.

Worst Players: All those that gave up in Exitlude when the resistance struck (there was only about 6 of us putting in any effort).

Best Moment: Killing Exitlude off by getting them to stay on defence when I knew we'd get zeroed. (Being in the rank 1 ally sucks. :p) Also having more land than 7 Khaos members about a week ago. :p

Worst Moment: Being too busy to play this last week. :(

Intense

Pruner

Alliance of the round
I'm gonna say KhaoS. Why? Well, a few weeks before round start they asked me to join them, and I didn't. At that time, despite them having a few good names, I had zero confidence in them getting anywhere near top5. So there you have it, KhaoS, you totally surprised me. Nice job!

Best Offensive Alliance
Shout out to all Exitlude, we did great =D

Best Defensive Alliance
First part of the round Exitlude, we still did awesome with thug setup.
I have to say BYOB at round end =)

Barcodes did a nice job I guess, keeping themselves in the game all the time.

Worst Alliance
Any alliance who had a leader/officers who can't seem to do anything else with there time but post insulting and stupid posts on global politics. I still think it's a great feature, but these guys keep smegging it up.

Best Leader
Twiggles.

Worst Leader
Read "Worst Alliance"

Nivet. OMG man, you're so hyper. HYPERHYPER. *jumps up n down*
and everyone else from Exitlude basically, I enjoyed playing with good players and decent people.

QUITUS! You seem to always get on at the right time, sorda =D
Plus, you're just hilarious =p

Worst Player
Martin, no doubt.

Best Moment of Round
#1 Exitlude taking rank 1 and staying there for ages with a shitty setup?
#2 Me planting and hitting sleepmode a few hours before round end, not sending out. A few KhaoS members noticed and quickly launched at me, and at attacking for 3 everyone got out of sleep and I could send out =D

Worst Moment of Round
We still getting raped when we were rank 4 and finding no-one to join up with us for a retaliation. Everyone hates us. =(