• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Improvement to Enemies and Bounty

Max

Garden Designer
In its current form, I believe that the bounty system is a little stagnant.

As far as I can tell, currently you start out with having a bounty on the top 15 enemies of yours. When you do enough damage to one of those top 15, you will gain bounty until you surpass the amount they did to you (or similar) and then you will no longer have a bounty on them.

THEN there are only 14 people left with a bounty left on their head. I propose that the system be changed so that once you have claimed the bounty of one of your enemies, the next in the list should have a bounty put on their head, so that as a player you will ALWAYS have 15 enemies to choose from to gain bounty off (provided you have over 15 in the first place of course!).

This way there will always be a choice of target and it would be more fun in my opinion :p

I also think that the bounty should remain on the head of your enemies for an entire attack rather than until a certain amount of damage it done. This way, players with routes that do more damage in the latter ticks (eg: Extremists) will be able to gain the amount of bounty that they deserve.

Forgive me if I misunderstood the mechanics, but that is my current interpretation. Please correct me if I am wrong!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Improvement to Enemies and Bounty

If we're going to be stuck with this enemy/bounty system in Age 5, then absolutely i like your changes. :) It's always been a little insane how the 'system' worked. :)

EDIT: The 15 player limit seems to be in effect. Silly me. However, i don't think the bounty over three ticks is there. :) Thanks atsan.

Max

Garden Designer

Really?

I can only get bounty on twelve of my enemies at the moment. I'd prefer to have another three to choose from, since I've already claimed enough from the other three :D But fair enough, maybe it's just the gnomes on my account again :/

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Max, Azzer told me that enemy page bounty hunt is being completely scratched (page is still staying because its useful to see who attacked you...but not for bounty unting)

He did comment that BH would be returning in a different form though.