firefox externtion issue

Netherdragon

Pruner
i just made an account to try ou the new changes after taking a round off to concentrate on my studies, and i see a message on the overveiw saying i need to update nopagebreakspace....whatever its called :p. Anyway i update, restart firefow and i still get the mesage and no extention info coming up. I checked to see if its enabled and it is, tried reinstalling, resating, turing off all other extentions buy this one. And nothing worked :(.

Help would be apreciated as i could use it to help me grow quickly and catch up

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: firefox externtion issue

you could also use the manual and a calculator yourself too. All the required information is there...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Iamsmart said:
Not really:p

the only thing that is truly useful on there that isn't just a nice addition is the harv calc. And all the required information is there to do, at the very least, a rough one of your own ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

i find the best thing to be the spy tools (just for speed and lazyness..tells you the defending mobs eta etc) and the harv calc.

But there isnt anything that cant be done with a pen and paper/your head!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

i find that spy tool (while neat) to be the downside of the 'human element' of recalling. It's fun when people guess incorrectly what tick your defence arrives; or if you screw up and get wiped by 10 mill CW that shouldn't have been there til 5 minutes later.

I think that kind of element is fine. To many people now just see on tick defence and can't even be bothered to hack/spy and just recall. BORING!

Khris

Pruner

well the issue isnt the tool.

its lazy gutless noobs :p

saint1d

Head Gardener

Khris said:
well the issue isnt the tool.

its lazy gutless noobs :p

100% correct, but it's for gutless noobs who have the money to buy it. I feel sorry for new players who dont buy it, they are at such a disadvantage.