Cya...

avash

Harvester
I've played every round since round 9ish. I've met alot of people and far too many to mention. I don't even know whose stil left that I know..i stopped playing bush last round after a couple of weeks. Back in round 10 i played bush 17-18 hours a day. It got less and I kept it a constant 8-12 hours up till round 20ish. Then dropped to around 5hours and less. Finally last round I started logging on less and less until I stopped logging on for weekly and then monthly periods.

I always said I would never get bored of the game but I think i've finally after over 4and a half years out grown the game. Maybe i'm wrong, but at the moment i havent played seriously in months and i think i've played my fair share of rounds. Its about time for me to quit, i've never made a thread like this before so its not bullshit.

I grew up with this game and learnt alot of internet experience. Cheers everyone for making it a good time and a completely unforgettable time. Seriously no way is there worth me starting a list because I won't be able to remember everyone in one list!

I've portaled around 15 different rounds now? Prove me wrong if someone has out portal'd me but I counted and I dont think darksider has yet on seperate rounds. And alliances i've been in have won on 3 seperate occasions on gav val + other alliances on other things.

Post if theres any love left for me :(, cya guys. Was nice knowing all of you.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Re: Cya...

and the game loses another player who will be sorely missed! :(

enjoy the real world, write back and tell us about it sometime please :)

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

A guy who is leaving for the right reasons. Not whining about cheaters or bashers or crying about who knows what. I like it.

Fare thee well!

avash

Harvester

Twigley said:
Laters you will be back

Not sure mate. I never said id fake quit. ALot of people have made like 4 threads but for me i currently have no wish to play. Also thx to everyone so far that still cares xD. And f0xx haha, can say same to you ^_^ :p hope theres no hate for the cockyness!