Azzer, please answer about my account

yoyo

Planter
a few of us in our alliance are deleting to switch routes

question: i have deleted just now, can i sign up for a new ID right off the bat or do i still have to wait the 24 hrs before the old one expires??

thanks for your reply :)

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Re: Azzer, please answer about my account

You have to wait, unfortunately!

yoyo

Planter

Weeble said:
You have to wait, unfortunately!

ugh! well then Weeble, you have 24 hrs before your robo's die horrible deaths :)

thanks for the answer Weeble !!!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

You cannot ever create more than 1 account (eg, a new username). If you do, you can get any and all accounts locked & deleted from the game down the line once discovered.

To delete an ID, you mark it for deletion, wait for it to delete, and then create a new ID *on the same account*. Deleting an ID does not delete your actual account (eg your history, your username, your credits etc. etc.). In fact there is no facility for a user to delete their whole account.

If you want your ID deletion sped up from 24 hours, you can try hitting me on the official Bush IRC, or send me an account mail in-game, and I can usually speed the ID deletion up - as long as it's already marked for deletion, and there is no incoming or outgoing etc.

yoyo

Planter

Azzer said:
You cannot ever create more than 1 account (eg, a new username). If you do, you can get any and all accounts locked & deleted from the game down the line once discovered.

To delete an ID, you mark it for deletion, wait for it to delete, and then create a new ID *on the same account*. Deleting an ID does not delete your actual account (eg your history, your username, your credits etc. etc.). In fact there is no facility for a user to delete their whole account.

If you want your ID deletion sped up from 24 hours, you can try hitting me on the official Bush IRC, or send me an account mail in-game, and I can usually speed the ID deletion up - as long as it's already marked for deletion, and there is no incoming or outgoing etc.

thank you for the fast reply..

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

I'm impressed Azzer

That was a 7 minute response!

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I have a small question...
Why this game even allows you to make 2nd account with same account name to world 1?
Cant be that hard to make one query to see if player already has account in world 1 and then put some announcement like:
"You already have existing account in world 1, you can not make another before your old account is deleted" or so.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

BlackWolf said:
I have a small question...
Why this game even allows you to make 2nd account with same account name to world 1?
Cant be that hard to make one query to see if player already has account in world 1 and then put some announcement like:
"You already have existing account in world 1, you can not make another before your old account is deleted" or so.

You can't currently make an account with a username, a nickname, or an email address that's in use. Age 5 has an additional feature of some "reminders" on the account signup page if it detects a cookie on your PC, warning you about not creating more than 1 account and linking you to ID creation instead.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I think BlackWolf meant to say

"Why this game even allows you to make 2nd ID with same account name to world 1?"

And so on... I might be wrong though, but he is just an oldie who keeps forgetting that creating an account and registering an ID are two different things.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Yeah thats what I meant f0xx. And its not cause I am oldie it is cause to me "make 2nd account with same account name to world 1?"
If i connected that account to world 1 and use 2nd in same sentence it means same as ID. You still are forced to make ID to world 1 same time you register your account. Making IDs later on to later rounds is pretty much same as making account to world 1. For me at least... but who cares... the point was that Why this game doesnt prevent you from making 2nd ID to world 1?

It is like begging of troubles.... We wouldnt need posts like "Can I make 2nd ID while my ID is in delete... when people would get screen yelling to them with red how making 2nd ID to world 1 is against rules... same way if same guy makes another bushtarion acount to circulate that rule they would defenately deserve ban from whole round or so, due simple fact that you may not own 2 bushtarion accounts. etc.

Current state is in a way just like begging people to break the rules. (As I have understood that game doesnt inform you at any way if you make 2nd ID to W1)

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

bushtempjc6.jpg

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

How come? If you start to think about it.
Maker of this thread asked if he could make another ID... as you can now see he couldnt have done so as it is impossible. So this thread was actually answered before it was made if player would have tried to make ID.
Also remember that if player tries to go around that preventation by making 2nd bushtarion account he is breaking EULA which clearly states that you shall only have 1 bushtarion account.

Yes I didnt know that there is such system preventing you to make 2nd ID to world1 from same account. Now I do know.