• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Activity stats for the alliance

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
If I want I can look at a list of who in the alliance has bought how much land, or has had the most incoming hostiles, or any number of other fairly useless stats, right from member 1 to 20. However, I cannot see who has spent how many ticks online. I can see ranks 1 through 5, and I can see my own rank in the alliance, but no more than that. I can't imagine why this is so. This would obviously be a very useful bit of information for the alliance, especially the leadership. Shouldn't at very least the leader of the alliance have access to this information, if not the alliance on the whole?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Activity stats for the alliance

They should. It makes no sense they don't. Thumbs up.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Indeed. I was annoyed with the same thing couple of days ago.

Illumination

Head Gardener

Absolutely. I see no reason why alliance stats dont show the alliance stats:p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I've suggested this before, and I'm sure other people have as well, and it's always been pretty well supported. I don't understand why it hasn't been changed already.

Definitely should be implemented.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

tobapopalos said:
I've suggested this before, and I'm sure other people have as well, and it's always been pretty well supported. I don't understand why it hasn't been changed already.

Definitely should be implemented.

I myself have suggested it before, and I don't recall ever getting a good reason it should not be implemented.

Max

Garden Designer

Fantastic idea, I've always wanted to compare against ALL of the alliance, so this is just the ticket :D

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

yes yes yes!!!!!

its kinda dull only seeing the top 5 in the ally...

especially when its consistently me on top of that list.... :(

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I would like to Bump this thread back up to remind Azzer to have a look and comment. I really think this would be a great change and would definately help alliances. I cant see any reason why it hasnt already been implemented?

But yeah, would like a comment from the Azzman on it!

x

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
And I bump thee once more, for I cannot fathom why this has not been implemented. As we speak, my alliance is having each member mail the HQ his/her rank activity in the alliance. Because this is important stuff, and I can't imagine why at very least the leader cannot see this information.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I also suggested this once...I think thats what...4 people now?

Do it Azzer

ollie|

Weeder
ok this isnt related to this thread, but i didnt want to make a whole new thread for it,

when alliance stats are out fair enough you can see which alliance is top in each thing, but when you click on the stat name, it comes up with individual ids who are top in it, i feel it should have alliances there instead

basicly i want to be able to see what allianc eis 2nd/3rd/etc in each stat, instead of the individuals that are top of the stat

timtadams

Landscape Designer
ok this isnt related to this thread, but i didnt want to make a whole new thread for it,

when alliance stats are out fair enough you can see which alliance is top in each thing, but when you click on the stat name, it comes up with individual ids who are top in it, i feel it should have alliances there instead

basicly i want to be able to see what allianc eis 2nd/3rd/etc in each stat, instead of the individuals that are top of the stat

I agree

i think this was suggested elsewhere

/me looks

[edit]
/me finds:

Ranking of alliances on alliance stats <-- exactly what you suggested ;)

Davs

Garden Designer
Brilliant idea!! You have my full support on this

especially when its consistently me on top of that list.... :(

Ogluk, seeing the others will just make you realise how much more active you are than everyone else - it won't help solve your porblem
If you're bored of seeing yourself on top spend less time on bush :p