Spies...

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Spies...

Steve_God said:
Don't you just hate ID leaking spies...
Grrr...

Why hate them? You get attacked by an ally and you get their IDs. Then you attack them back. Then whoever is better steals more land, usually in flak wars though, it ends up to just swapping acres around, which is exhausting and annoying.

CLem

Head Gardener

f0xx said:
Steve_God said:
Don't you just hate ID leaking spies...
Grrr...

Why hate them? You get attacked by an ally and you get their IDs. Then you attack them back. Then whoever is better steals more land, usually in flak wars though, it ends up to just swapping acres around, which is exhausting and annoying.

you just answered your own question f0xx:p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener

i don't like them, my alliance got hit by a couple of "well co-ordinated" attacks 10 hrs into the round

mrmongo

Harvester

pinpower said:
Grrr...yeah tis annoying, but it spices things up a bit!!!

spices nothing up ****s things up... stupid asshole spy motherfuckers shud just die.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

People wanted age 3 back

what do you think happened to the 3 pages of alliances?

all of them had friends in them and if they didn't like how the piddly alliance was going along, the friends turned on said alliances and those alliances became farms.

a couple were placed higher up in competitive alliances.

this is how alliances are played... finally we got back to age 3.

wish granted.

Shyslywolf

Weeder
I hate Spies

I hate Spies

Personally i think that they ruin the game for everyone... they cannot stand to start out on an even playing ground. It is actually pretty sad.

If they really think that that makes them the best players in the game they are gravely mistaken. It makes them the biggest cheaters, that is all... so you win with no integrity, Bravo!!~ great job. Try doing it the right way without cheating and then you will have my respect.

This time around they had one of their guys create a separate account to join our ally, then just deleated the account after the damage was done. I know that there are always ways to retaliate, but kind of pointless once the damage is done. Once the advantage is gained it is all over unless you are in a good ally that can coordinate some retaliation attacks.

That was just my two cents though... I just think that it is a pretty crummy deal.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't forget to report ID's to me (preferably a mail to ID 1 in-game for multi related reports), if you suspect somebody has created a multi account purely to spy. The biggest help is if you can report two ID's that you think are actually linked (and why you think so), to help me narrow down where to search to try and catch the buggers. It won't magic away the enemy having your ID list, but it might get somebody's account and all of their account history etc. locked for it, if they did in fact cheat! If the ID is already deleted, just mail me what the ID was, and I can still look the original owner account up even if the ID is now gone.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Just do what i just did.

* Have lots of contacts.
* Find the spy.
* Kick the spy.
* Rape the spy.
* Laugh at the spy.
* Get another member.

Spying is part of the game, but if you are a leader just kick make the spies life hell!