Calling out to all Americans

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Re: Calling out to all Americans

Oziris also left for San Fransisco yesterday I believe!

Tell him hi if you see him :D

No-Dachi

Official Helper

We're in San Francisco at the moment, waiting for our car to arrive at Hertz. As soon as we get it we'll take highway 1 up to Portland.

I'll continue to update you guys about our whereabouts incase we happen to drop by someone who's keen on a pint or two.

roger rabbit

Harvester

damn...probably too late now but if you got to see SF at all...you may never have wanted to leave.

you could spend 3 months there!

No-Dachi

Official Helper

We spent four days there, and we'll have another week there in november. I loved the town. Sorry, city.

Now we're in a flyspeck village somewhere between cloverdale and crescent city, so we'll hit portland in a day or two, depending on what we run into on the way.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

We've finally moved on from Portland (what a great place!), and are on our way toward Vegas, with a detour around Death Valley. From there on we'll crisscross AZ before moving further east. If you're bored and want to show us some pubs or whatnot - let me know.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

yoyo said:
Illumination said:
While out west, dont forget to look into Yosemite and Death Valley as well. I would spend a heap of time on the Western Coast..so much to do!

Agreed,

Death Valley and Kings Canyon/Sequoia National park are so close to Yosemite its not funny, so do those too

And The Undertaker comes from death valley....

Illumination

Head Gardener

I bet its beautiful down there this time of year! Any highlights of the trip you're willing to share so far? Pictures to link for us? Come on now, you are seeing things in my country that I havent seen!

No-Dachi

Official Helper

So far we've only posted some pics at Facebook. There's gonna be a new batch up in a couple of days, but the majority of the pictures wont be uploaded until we get home and get some time to edit out the worst ones ;p

Highlights so far would have to be;

* Portland - the best city I've seen in the US, and possibly in the world.
* Grand Canyon - we hiked there for a couple of days, and it was not only immensely bigger than I thought, but also really beautiful.
* Death Valley - quite impressive
* Losing money in Las Vegas
* Miami - you gotta love the beaches! Walking through the streets with water up to my knees during a rainstorm was also quite an experience.

But none of the above can compete with all the people we've met here! The memories (and sometimes, the lack of) and the fun we've had is .. I don't even think there's a word grand enough to cover it. I'm lovin' it!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

V nice.
Which one is you Dachi? :p

Wait, there are other players in Columbus?? My roommate and I are OSU students and avid Bush players

Illumination

Head Gardener

Sure wish that I had time this weekend to head north! Looks like everyone is having fun and Im sure that Garrett and Tana will see that it continues:)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

look I only said Dachi cuz I was drunk and trying to organize defense and he was in the room!

Ugh actually at midnight was the first and only time i made that mistake.

Patrick and Peter rule. HG 'let them' get her waaaaay drunk. HG was drinking jaeger and jack daniels. HG was soo funny as she usually doesn't drink the hard stuff.

Me? I had one shot a few beers and now I'm at work :(

I'm going to try to get the vikings decapitated.... err I mean introduced to disc golf. They may view them as edged weapons and well then that's when the decapitations start...

p.s. patrick make sure HG showers today, she smells like the jack bottle :D

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Garrett said:
look I only said Dachi cuz I was drunk and trying to organize defense and he was in the room!

Ugh actually at midnight was the first and only time i made that mistake.

Patrick and Peter rule. HG 'let them' get her waaaaay drunk. HG was drinking jaeger and jack daniels. HG was soo funny as she usually doesn't drink the hard stuff.

Me? I had one shot a few beers and now I'm at work :(

I'm going to try to get the vikings decapitated.... err I mean introduced to disc golf. They may view them as edged weapons and well then that's when the decapitations start...

p.s. patrick make sure HG showers today, she smells like the jack bottle :D

Okay I can't hold my liquor , but I made some killer steaks and I outsmoked you all ....

puff puff pass mother ****er

<3