• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Preview message

f0xx

Landscape Designer
When I want to send a mail to someone, I cannot preview it. This is stupid.

I suggest a "preview message" button right next to the "Submit message" one.

28 rounds and noone suggested that, I can't believe this...

I wont even post the reasons why I want this implemented.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Preview message

Ofcourse I can, it is so easy to read a message of 200+ words in that small box, a message which heavily contains use of BB codes (bold, italic, underlined) especially.

Couldn't you just use your brain before you post something silly, it's so much easier.

PS. I hate people who argue just for the sake of arguing.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

f0xx said:
Ofcourse I can, it is so easy to read a message of 200+ words in that small box, a message which heavily contains use of BB codes (bold, italic, underlined) especially.

It's not exactly difficult or time consuming to check the code.

Plus, if you don't want people to post why it isn't needed, maybe you should go to the effort of explaining why it is needed instead of just acting like a cock.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

i tend not to send that many large, heavily formatted mails, but i suppose it could be added to the list of other so called improvements.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

tobapopalos said:
f0xx said:

It's not exactly difficult or time consuming to check the code.

Plus, if you don't want people to post why it isn't needed, maybe you should go to the effort of explaining why it is needed instead of just acting like a cock.

Why do you think we have "preview message" button here in the forums? Not only that, but here we can edit our message, while when mailing someone ingame, I not only CAN NOT preview my messages, but I also CAN NOT edit them.

PS. I don't act like a cock, I am one.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I'm not disgreeing with the suggestion. I just don't think it's exactly high priority, and it's the kind of thing you should be able to work around.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I am not saying it is high priority too, I am just suggesting it, besides I don't think it will take that much time to implement it.

Of course, making AR easier to trigger on solos is much more important.

Illumination

Head Gardener

And regardless of the importance of a suggestion, this is where they are to be posted! If someone wants to preview their messages, then by all means, they have a right to request it here:)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Sure to this suggestion why not if it's feasable to code.
Simple asthetics (sp).