Bush tools

Callum

Digger
Anyone know where I can get a hold of the Bush tools application thing that Bobbin made a few years back? It used to have things like a harvester calulator, Troop value and some other stuff. I havn't played Bushtarion since round 23 and it was old then, not sure if it's still around or relevant.

Callum

Digger
Re: Bush tools

Yeh Bobwo was what I was thinking of, but thats not around any more.

I've had a look at Bush tools but thought it was rubbish frankly. Is there any other alternatives?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I've got skills to work out how to do things myself if you are interested in learning that?
;)
:symp1:

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

We are, write out a tutorial guide and post it up on the wiki. :p

Hewo

Planter
yes the website was all you bobbin but most of bobwo was my code i made the original toolkit r9 and gave you the code like r20 or so you did make a few of the parts better but at least 80% of it was my code

Hewo

Planter
aye im alive was busy with school finaly got my degree in programming and had some free time so was just smegin around on the internet

Hewo

Planter
thanks

thanks

its funny the original hewo toolkit was sooooo badly put together i could pry make somthing that runs more acuratly in about 2 days the original toolkit took me like a mounth to make but meh it helped me teach myself vb.net

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
its funny the original hewo toolkit was sooooo badly put together i could pry make somthing that runs more acuratly in about 2 days the original toolkit took me like a mounth to make but meh it helped me teach myself vb.net

Is this why i havent heard of it ;)

Hewo

Planter

Is this why i havent heard of it ;)

well maybe but the whole thing just kept reusing the same code and it was crap code I cant believe worked and yes it was vb6 but .net is basically the same I was just not using net at the time