Cheating

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I just found a number of people to be landfarming (solos..who'd have thunk it). The target is online and sending attacks out while other rosey-cheeked and happy solos attack him with 50k geos, taking his land while he continues to send attacks out. What a great credit to the solo name they are.

And also a guy with at least two IDs, one of which clones RPGs off the other. He sends the RPGs out first two ticks and lets them be bribed last tick for free. So we have an SA with bribed RPGs going round having fun unpunished.

Please can we get these cheating *****-assed motherfuckers locked before I go crazy?

That is all.

PS. If you want their IDs you can PM me.

Bored

Pruner
Re: Cheating

The SO-RPG troop trader is extremely obvious, and needs to get a couple good whacks from the ban stick.

Please do something Azzer :|

Hewo

Planter

i mailed azzer about thease guys 4 days ago and still nothing has been done the SO has 13 mil rpg he keeps farming from the rpg who last ticks every time and losses rpg land and seeds to cloners there also named the same thing i noticed them when they attacked me 4 guys sent within 20 secs of eachother and then all recalled at the exact same time

philipd12

Harvester

I have noticed the guy with all the RPGs before :(
Its a shame they cant play the game properly and have to cheat :(

Steve_God

Official Helper

Cheating does seem to be getting less and less punished these days...

*contemplates joining the masses as there appears to be no other way*

mrmongo

Harvester

exactly what i did last round but if i were you i wouldnt cause tobopopopoplopopolopolos might not like it or chewie . Even if your doing it to prove a point.... why not just let every1 have multiple accounts... 5 id's each and see what happens... more targets to hit, no need for alliance play as you are your own alliance... i think this shud be an idea to use..

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

mrmongo said:
exactly what i did last round but if i were you i wouldnt cause tobopopopoplopopolopolos might not like it or chewie with his furry ass crack. Even if your doing it to prove a point.... why not just let every1 have multiple accounts... 5 id's each and see what happens... more targets to hit, no need for alliance play as you are your own alliance... i think this shud be an idea to use..

Multiple accounts that you wouldn't be able to land on because you wouldn't be beatable because you'd choose all the right routes to have perfect defence. Pretty much the worst idea i've ever heard.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Alcibiades said:
mrmongo said:
exactly what i did last round but if i were you i wouldnt cause tobopopopoplopopolopolos might not like it or chewie with his furry ass crack. Even if your doing it to prove a point.... why not just let every1 have multiple accounts... 5 id's each and see what happens... more targets to hit, no need for alliance play as you are your own alliance... i think this shud be an idea to use..

Multiple accounts that you wouldn't be able to land on because you wouldn't be beatable because you'd choose all the right routes to have perfect defence. Pretty much the worst idea i've ever heard.

Sucks when you have to sleep though ;p

Augustus

Head Gardener

Azzer was very quick to act last round when I spotted troop/land farming IDs and some P-Napped ID which I suspected of being a multi. In one instance, within a couple of hours the IDs had been locked. So maybe he's been away for the weekend ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

No-Dachi said:
Alcibiades said:
mrmongo said:

Sucks when you have to sleep though ;p

Two of you then, each running a handful of multis? :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

roger rabbit said:
what...no mention of the atsan multi army?

I'm fairly sure that alliance was made as a joke. Since he was public with 15 almost identical IDs, I very much doubt he was trying to get away with it.

roger rabbit

Harvester

tobapopalos said:
roger rabbit said:
what...no mention of the atsan multi army?

I'm fairly sure that alliance was made as a joke. Since he was public with 15 almost identical IDs, I very much doubt he was trying to get away with it.

then the point was made?

what should be the fitting punishment?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

roger rabbit said:
tobapopalos said:
[quote="roger rabbit":dvgmjdhh]what...no mention of the atsan multi army?

then the point was made?

what should be the fitting punishment?[/quote:dvgmjdhh]

Permanently banned.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

well banned for the round and a handjob requirement for next round participation?