What Happened to #bushtarion

Davis

Tree Surgeon
i used to be able to scroll and look through the nicks, now i can get 6 more people to join and it still wouldn't be full :/ not only are we not gaining members but we are LOSING them like crazy... its really depressing.

just asking in here because maybe there's some group of people that randomly decided to go on strike against #bushtarion and its not as bad as it looks :p haha

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Re: What Happened to #bushtarion

i boycotted #bushtarion

firstly because all the ops have and make their own rules up

secondly the ops take sides

thirdly majority of ops (not all) cant even help you

fourthly anyone says anything that may require help you can some 1337 player as they call themselves taking the piss

its an almost pointless channel nowadays and no-one ever talks about anything interesting
bushtarion related or not

vlad

Harvester

Guys i don't mean to be funny. This isn't a competition to make threads about "this game is loosing members" or "this game sucks". Jhees, If we are by chance are in a shrinking game base, these threads MAKE IT WORSE!!! Any new person will see this and quit. #bushtarion has times of day that it is busy and not. And if the converstaion is boring .. make it intersting. Its simple.

Stop with the depressing threads realy. No need for it all the time.

Markb

Harvester
Community Operator

Not everyone is a loser and has their irc client connected 24/7 (except me and Gadfly) - so ofc the number of people in the chan will rise and fall. You just happened to come in the early hours of SUNDAY morning, don't expect everyone to be online at that time!

Davis

Tree Surgeon

who said that was the only time its happened, I dont post those things right away, i have had it happen over and over, and i'm not trying to be depressing Vlad, i'm trying to point out that something needs to be done, i love this game, and the way things are going, this round originally almost had 2 pages of allies, now were down to 17... i just dont want this game to fall apart i'm trying to bring this to attention

vlad

Harvester

You want something to be done, so go post in the "Creators Day" not in here. There, it will be noted more and might make stuff in Age 5. O wait, did i just say Age 5? You mean something is being changed and done to the game? So you want something done, which azzer is currently coding.

I don't mean to be so repetitive, but as an age old player, you should know better than to spark threads like this. You will also note Azzers thread wanting to remove the "hate" as it doesn't sell the game very well. So you are going agaisnt what you are moaning about. "You" (the depressing thread creators) are removing potential and new players from the game with threads saying we are loosing players :D

Irony is a gift :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer

3 ops and counting... (passes out more shovels)

Davis, before you post again, I want you to take a deep breath. Look outside and see that the sun exists and then consider the happiest moment in your life. Then... Then you send someone your post and have them look it over. then you can post it, maybe.

Franny

Head Gardener

Im Banned for nothing. Power mad ops i say.

mrmongo

Harvester

Franny said:
Im Banned for nothing. Power mad ops i say.

Same here been like 2-3 months now and they dont tell me when its lifted stoopid ops.

Dematto

Weeder

I´m always afraid I accidently paste sensitive info on there instead of in our ally chan :/ Only hang out in #bush half of the time

Silence

Head Gardener

Dematto said:
I´m always afraid I accidently paste sensitive info on there instead of in our ally chan :/ Only hang out in #bush half of the time

Well thats a lame excuse. Your entire alliance is in sleepmode :D

rooney

Head Gardener

i always post stuff in ally chan instead of #bush :D
luckily i dont pay enough attention to be able to post any sensitive info :p